archive.is/7UY6Y
hooktube.com/watch?v=7GhPmys_QFw
hooktube.com/watch?v=YoO-otbT2zc
hooktube.com/watch?v=pRY87DVqJdQ
youtu.be/JY8OgBzFLJU?t=47m51s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nigger

Communist. Into the trash it goes

He received a nobel peace prize so terrorist by default.

(((Communist))) subhuman. Didn't do anything positive in his short time as president and basically stole state money to enrich himself and his family.

Terrorist

/thread

A man who worked with my dad said he had family who farmed in South Africa, and told us all of these horror stories about what they said they were going through.
I didn't put a whole lot of stock into it, but he wasn't one for lying about much of anything. And then I recently saw that story about the elevator shafts. scary shit

Terrorist.
Bombs in public places is terrorism.

Terrorist.

Nigger

FPBP

Obvious terrorist. Only someone with no knowledge of history or diversity blinders on would call him anything else

Nigger

He did a lot of fucked up shit and got a pass for being black. Sound familiar?

Niggerist.
Terror nigger.
Communigger.

>flag
kek

Also nigger

Mandela
censorbugbear-reports.blogspot.com/2010/07/nelson-mandela-bombing-record.html
archive.is/7UY6Y

In his book Long Walk to Freedom Nelson Mandela wrote that as a leading member of the ANC’s executive committee, he had “personally signed off” in approving acts of terrorism. The horror which Mandela had “signed off” for while he was in prison – convicted for other acts of terrorism after the Rivonia trial. The late SA president P.W. Botha told Mandela in 1985 that he could be a free man as long as he did just one thing: ‘publicly renounce violence’. Mandela refused. That is why Mandela remained in prison until the appeaser Pres F W de Klerk freed him unconditionally. The bottom line? Nelson Mandela never publicly renounced the use of violence to further the ‘cause of freedom’.

>necklacing

The only Mandela effect to ever occur was thinking he was a human.

Both. All freedom fighters use terror to achieve their political ends. Clearly he was fighting for his people's freedom but there's no denying he was not only a terrorist but a particularly wicked one whom deliberately wanted to target children in many instances.

R A R E
A
R
E

Hes a terrorist, but in our timeline he's a freedom fighter. But I'm reality he's an actor that frequently plays God in movies.

Onslaught against the Peoples of SA - Part 1
hooktube.com/watch?v=7GhPmys_QFw

Onslaught against the Peoples of SA - Part 2
hooktube.com/watch?v=YoO-otbT2zc

Onslaught against the Peoples of SA - Part 3
hooktube.com/watch?v=pRY87DVqJdQ

Nigger.

Terrorist nigger

>be me
>born in South Africa early 80's
>watched commie terrorists become government
>am white
>voted out of my own country, nofuture4whitey.jpeg
>moved to Europe in mid 2000's to secure a better future
>Europe starts importing same fucking shit terrorist that ruined my country
>join military to fight them, serve for years
>fellow soldier gets beheaded in European city
>do some research and follow the trail of shekels
>get redpilled
>tfw you realize South Africa was the rehearsal and Europe is the main event orchestrated by the same (((people)))

South Africa is Americas future (goto 47m51s) listen for 7 minutes

youtu.be/JY8OgBzFLJU?t=47m51s

This is simple, and it's laid out in law the difference between the two

Freedom Fighter: attacks government and military installations/personnel, does not attack civilians

Terrorist: attacks the above plus civilians

Mandela was a terrorist, bombings that were conducted while he was in jail were given the go ahead by him. He also on a few occasions could have had his sentence commuted if he renounced violence, but never did. This is in his bio ' long walk to freedom'

A good man doing his duty. It is right and just to resist foreign invaders, whatever form that may take.

As all men should.

nice b8 m8 I r8 8/8

>(((people)))

Sup Forums it's time to wake the fuck up. All the evidence suggests it's China doing this to us. If you're really from South Africa from back then you would realize this.

It's literally just communists and we're chasing the fucking ghosts of jews

Commie terrorist. Russia fucked SA and Zim badly