Poland hate thread

Poland hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organic_work
youtube.com/watch?v=zZo5CrfIcoE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What does that sentence on the blackboard translate to?

I would unironically love to live in Poland

>no niggers
>hot women
>sense of community
>some traditional values

Fuck those that talk shit behind your back

the one in the white hoodie is their leader

look at all those faces, shooting them with a firing squad would only cost bullets, nothing else would be lost.

My god look at those ugly fuckers

Aside from the moon gremlin flashing gang signs those all look like cool kids
Maybe a little degenerate, but hey theyre all teenagers

holy shit lookit this guy

Pollock spotted

There's more of him

LOL they look like zoo animals.

This racist shit hole can go fuck itself

Some??!

i must have more

the slav squatting is strong with these ones.

is poland the poster child for the fetal alcohol syndrome?certainly is ground zero

Idk if I am the only one that has noticed this, but it seems like Eastern European counties don't have men with long hair. I like that. I hate men who have long hair. Makes them look like girl.

There's plenty of ponytail freckled neckberads walking around.

bump

Why do you hate your own country, pshek?

Looks like cool dudes. be friends with/10

This is now a BRAAAAAPPP thread

i like poland.

>hot women
This is a stupid meme created to facilitate sex trourism. All countries have hot women, all have ugly ones too.
>sense of community
Polish community, not "multikulti burgers welcome community"
>some traditional values
That are dying out all across eastern Europe, contrary to what you see here.

Ok, serious question.

Whats the difference between Poles and Ruskies on an everyday level?
They all look and act exactly the same. I cant spot one from another.

And if they act and look the same why they hate each other?

Poles are the Mexicans of Europe.
>moves abroad to take low-income jobs
>I clean house
>shit carpentry
>drug addicts and drunks
>notorious scammers
>leeches on gibs (from the EU)
>very catholic
Why does no one call out the eternal Pole?

>This is a stupid meme created to facilitate sex trourism. All countries have hot women, all have ugly ones too.
yea but countries that fell for the multiculti cult have more to filter out before getting to the hot women

Heheha, as if these other ABSOLUTELY cucked EU nations could critisize Poland. They are a model for European sovereignty, LEARN FROM THEM. THEY SHOULDN'T HAVE TO SAVE YOU THREE TIMES IN HISTORY!

this
this
and
this

>And if they act and look the same why they hate each other?
We don't hate each other
That's just western Divide and Conquer propaganda

>And if they act and look the same
We don't act the same way
We have less chavs, less nationalism and our behaviour is different
You won't see people squating in Poland, you won't see many people in adidas tracksuits etc. etc.
All those stereotypes about slavs are non existent in Czech.r, Slovakia and Poland.
Same goes for alcohol consumption and HIV cases.
We (western slavs) have less HIV cases than Belgium and consume less alcohol than Germany.

>Poles
Generally nationalistic
value individualism
critical of government and media
>Ruskies
Generally civic nationalists, prefer Russijanin over Russkij etc.
Icapable of individual thought due to Soviet and current state brainwashing.
Take everything the govt. and media tell them as a fact, easy to sway amotionally. See the hate towards Ukraine flaring up during 2014 out of the blue.
>They all look and act exactly the same
t. blind

>Poland hate thread
Upvoted

Are you that one Sven who is always butthurt about us

Holy shit his t-shirt is almost as ridiculous as his face :D

what a fucking cuck you have to be to unironically hate your country/people...

>>Poles
>Generally nationalistic

>>Ruskies
>Generally civic nationalists

wrong.
The old ( key word being old ) version of civic nationalism was the foundation of polish nationalism
It is different than western nationalism due to history of our country.
After WW1, civic nationalism was the only way to get our diasporas back from Austria, Germany, Russia, ( unironically ) Brazil ( yes, we still have hundred of thousands of poles in Brazil )
Not only that but the civic nationalism was responsible for the development of Poland during 19th century

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organic_work

Civic nationalism in Poland is not black and white, it is a huge topic when it comes to Poland and it can not be explained with few words.

SHOW YOUR FLAG YOU FUCKIN POORLACK

>no track suites

Op pic. Everyone in tracksuits.

My hatred of Poles comes from former polish cleaners stealing cash and jewelries, a bunch of drunk crackhead Poles living a few blocks away and your shitty cheap seasonal carpenters who almost put my uncle's carpentry company out of business. Dislike of Poles here is almost universal.

I guess I'm wrong then, but from my experience I have sen more Poles than Russians who think that their nation is more than just national borders, a govt. and an army. Couldn't say the same abour Russians, as their "nationalism" is not nationalism at all, but post-soviet imperialism. It is not about pro-themselves, but more anti-others.
Also the "Russia has always been multicultual/ethnic" rhetoric plays in too. The Kremlin spouts it, the masses believe it.

why hating poland?

>some traditional values
>That are dying out all across eastern Europe, contrary to what you see here.

>unironically believing this
are you watching TV or following leftist media? traditional values are growing like never, mostly in people born in the 90s

They are our chavs.
Every country has them, i could literally upload dozens of pictures of english chavs who look even worse than them.

But with each passing year, there are less and less chavs.
Honestly it has been a while since a saw a chav in Poland, and i live in the most populated region.

STUPID POOLACK I AM THE ONLY ONE ALLOWED TO MAKE POOLAND H8 THREADS
reeeee

I don't hate Poles. Just Polish Jews.

>You won't see people squating in Poland, you won't see many people in adidas tracksuits etc. etc.
Lies, Polish immigrants here are always in tracksuits and unironically squatting.

>who almost put my uncle's carpentry company out of business
I have almost cared

More Pooland hate

Its okey seba. Your classmates might act like monkeys and religion sucks, but school comes to an end.
Dont shit on your country just because of some issues. Theres great things to be found here where you wouldnt find elsewhere.

>in Poland
is it that hard for you to understand simple sentence?
they are no longer in Poland, they are your problem now and you will enjoy it

>The old ( key word being old ) version of civic nationalism was the foundation of polish nationalism
W R ON G. foundation of polish nationalism is cultural nationalism not civic.

>mostly in people born in the 90s
I believed in that too, until I started meeting more and more of people in that age group. And just look at the media, western degeneracy is slowly catching on here and in your country too.
And also
>born
There are still not enough of them.

While you are at it, you should translate the pic rel
Some people here don't speak polish

Pooland so poor even camel fuckers avoid it.

Why not do it for us to prove you're not using a proxy?

pretty sure the furry is german.

give me some qt polish guy before collapse pls (^~^)/

So you be saying all those cunts squatting outside centrelink are fucking slavs?

> pic rel is apparently a bad thing.

Same stupid haircut, normalfag party bunch, but at least they aren't fat and look like niggers might be afraid of them.

It for you.
>
The Polish people include polonisated Germans, Tatars, Armenians, Gypsies, Jews, if they live for the common ideal of Poland. A Negro or a Redhead can become a true Pole if he adopts the spiritual heritage of the Polish nation, included in his literature, art, politics, customs, and if he has the unshakable will to contribute to the development of the Poles' national existence.

>
The definition of the endecka(national democracy) of the nation was cultural, as we shall see in a moment, the endecki movement was the most anti-Jewish option on the Polish scene, but at the same time it was the most open movement, no matter who had roots, including the Jews. When it was an endeavor, if someone was a Polish patriot, no one asked and did not mind what family the person came from and what roots.

>Cultural nationalism is a form of nationalism in which the nation is defined by a shared culture. It is an intermediate position between ethnic nationalism on one hand and civic nationalism on the other.[1] It will, therefore, will focus on a national identity shaped by cultural traditions and by language, but not on the concepts of common ancestry or race.[2]

Here you are.

lol, it's real, not even caricature

Why do some Poles look almost Iberian?

Yes.

They are poor or stupid too?

leave Poland alone

polish Ombudsman conducted a research recently - about polish youth close to their voting years (17yo)
funny thing
if you think Poland is conservative now, just wait a few years

Well shit, I guess OP is right and Poland is cucked after all. Disregard everything positive I said about it then.

lalalalalalalallalalalalalalalallalalalallalalallalallalalalalalalallalalallalalalalallalallallalalalalalallalalallaallalalalalallalalalalallalallalalalallalalalallalalallalalalla
Stupid polish poster lalallalalalallalal...

>Every polonized German, Tatar, Armenian, Gypsy and Jew belongs to the Polish nation if they live for the common ideal of Poland.
Negro or indian can become a true Pole if he accepts the spiritual legacy of polish nation, which is located within literature, art, politics, customs, and if he has the unbreakable will to contribute to the development of Polish nation

Black dude has a t-shirt with Polska written on it, but it's 100% not taken in Poland because palm trees...

not redhead but redskin

кeк

We wuz cuckz and shiet.

Nah, it is not cucked.

Our cultural nationalism is different than your civic nationalism.
you need to live here in order to understand that

I remember filling up a form about globalism. Asking if we think its a good thing ect.

Everyone in my class said yes because we didnt know what globalism was. We thought its semi open borders, food ect.
4 years passed, and now that we know what it is, we hate it.

They dont explain such things, just to get the statistics they want.

I wouldnt trust these statistics.

Poland is totally not cucked guys I promise...

Jews are the worst.

I know of such research, they probably just polled them, and keep in mind that 17year olds are not solid in their beliefs most of the time.
We had the same thing done here. 26% of the nation identified as liberal while 16% as conservative, but when tested turns out that most of the liberals were liberal just in name only (9%).

holy shit slavs are so fucking ugly

>your civic nationalism
>your

I'm from a line of polish nobility but I live in Australia and i've never lived in poland

PM of Israel is Polish
And jews are an allies to Polish nation
They always have been.

So piss off with your anti-semitism

These kids look like hoodlums
I wouldn't feel safe around them

kek my bad

by " your " i meant what you, the population of pol, understand by civic nationalism ( le based black men xddddd ) etc.

I just moved here with my Polish waifu from UK, and i can tell you one thing.

Im never going back.

This place is like while eldorado, what the fuck.
Wifes family is super friendly, i left my mates back on the island, but fuck it, its fucking worth it.

Good, so you are the same as Nietzsche.

WTF I hate poles now.

>I just moved here with my Polish waifu from UK, and i can tell you one thing.
proof?

Delet this

>Poland hate thread.
>Put on by a pole.

Its always the case, i can't fucking stop being amazed how much polish people hate themself.

Unnecessarily tho so its ok.

It's normal thing for all slavs

What, are you ashamed of your greatest allies?

I will fuck your shit up if I ever see on the streets bong. You will probably get KOed in one punch.

No, we just love read funny stuff on web.
>Poland
>cucked
Look at our proud immigrant and Pole who born and rise in USA.
youtube.com/watch?v=zZo5CrfIcoE
Thats the spirit of cultural nationalism.

Poles were number one in my book until I realized Netanyahu is Polish. Wow. That explains it, your meat pastries and pasty womens meaties wont make it up.