University of New Hampshire Sorority Condemned for N-Word Usage

twitter.com/NH1News/status/910624943259385856

The university has responded:
>The use of that word runs counter to our values. Moreover, it is a word that diminishes members of our community. The posting has been reported to the national chapter. Both the university and the national chapter are investigating the matter.

WHAT WOULD MAKE THESE YOUNG GIRLS THINK THAT SUCH A HATEFUL WORD IS OKAY?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/deanmemeboy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NH is over 90% white, the second largest percentage of whites behind Vermont and Maine.

If you're looking to create a white homeland, don't even bother with Montana. Go to NH, preferably up in the mountains where no one else will see you.

>second largest percentage of whites behind Vermont and Maine.
>second
you what?

they want women to adopt nigger culture then get upset when they sing their songs?

seems like a big nothing burger, busybody white cucks getting played by jews to harass a bunch of drunk sluts

lol UNH. Stay classy, Durham.

bottom of the barrel trash news
saged

Were they singing about their big nigger Dicks?

I bet condemming the n-word doesn't apply to n's

where i live in new hampshire there are a bunch of spics that have taken over the school help

Nashua?

dude yes it sucks here
you go to south?

New Hampshire is kind of funny in that it gets progressively better as you go north and progressively worse as you go south. Manchester and Nashua are basically piles of shit due to a combination of rust belt post-industrialism, drivers from Massachusetts shitting up the roads, and generally being the only two cities in the entire state that have a significant percentage of non-whites.

Pewdiepie all over again

sir please come back i think i know you if you live in nashua and you feel the pain i feel

I don't live in Nashua, I live in Milford. Nashua is such a shithole now. It was okay as far back as the early 2000s, but over the past 10-15 years it's just gotten worse and worse. The news is constantly filled with stories of beaners committing all kinds of crime. I know they're not all from Mexico but I lump all of this hispanic mystery meat together. They're all low IQ taco niggers, as far as I'm concerned.

NH might be 95% white but something needs to be done about this human trash that floats up here from Mass, and it needs to be done soon.

dude i wish i could do something about the trash that floats in my school, we have gangs here because of the spics coming from south america.

Are any of your friends right wing? Get together and start lifting weights and shit. Form your own gang. Survival depends on strength and numbers.

They were singing a Kanye West song, that is all.

WTF is with these retarded double standards. Niggers say nigger 1,000 times in 1 song and nobody cares. A white person sings along to the same song and people flip the fuck out.

i don't have any friends here
i hate everyone ive met in my school. i have been lifting tho and trying to talk to people. everyone here is a lefty and i am going to be left for dead.

Serves them right for adopting the cancerous black culture as their own.

Never say "tho" again instead of though. You sound like a dumb monkey that sags his pants.

What grade are you in? Just try to get through school and move the fuck out of Nashua the first chance you get.

I've been thinking of moving north. Southern NH is becoming too pozzed, and I'd rather live in a cabin in the wilderness at this point.

Good, wigger faggots should be ostracized

>the second largest percentage of whites behind Vermont and Maine.
Wouldn't that make it the third largest percentage of whites?
Top kek.

Stay the fuck out of Maine newhampshits

my bad, my english and the way i think has been changed for the 1 year i have been here. people always are using slurs.

im in 10th grade i plan on moving back to where i grew up in mass and try getting a good job to help my friends achieve there dreams to.

Stop cursing without a good reason.

There is nothing better than a wigger being rejected by the people who he looks up to.

That is sad my friend. You have to be elequent in your native tongue.

i got to go here have my steam friend. you seem like a nice guy. steamcommunity.com/id/deanmemeboy/

hopefully this is not the last time we meet.

I will save it in my notes but i rarely use steam or go online so do not expect me to add you

I suggest you read a book called: "Where black rules white"
H.Hesketh Prichard

hold on do you have discord

discord MX5d6yQ

join this if you do we will be able to talk more

The sooner they feel the wrath of SJWs, the sooner they’ll join their parents back into the Trump fold. Let them suffer.

Sororities and fraternities are for morons who cannot figure out how to socialize with those who aren't complete alcoholics and drug addicted low-tier human beings.

The smartest students keep to themselves and don't partake in Greek Life.

are you some gen x multiculturalist?
i thought greek life was for attractive wealthy white people and a few tokens if you have to.
like minded people come together for some made up reason, spend time together and form friendships due to frequent proximity

No, I'm not but come on, it does nothing to benefit anyone. That being said, I've looked into going to SNHU. Wonder what the campus is like