OH FUCK

PHILIPPINE PRESIDENT RODRIGO DUTERTE SAYS HE WILL KILL HIS OWN SON IF HE'S FOUND TO BE INVOLVED IN THE DRUG TRADE

>"I told Pulong, 'My order is to kill you if you are caught... And I will protect the police who will kill you,'" he said, using Paolo's nickname.

>Duterte was speaking at the awarding of outstanding government workers in Malacañang.

>He recalled his previous warnings when he was still Davao City mayor. Paolo's supposed illegal activities had already been making headlines then.

>"I said before, if I have a child into drugs, you just kill them so no one can say anything," he said.

news.abs-cbn.com/news/09/20/17/duterte-to-son-paolo-my-order-is-to-kill-you-if-you-are-caught-in-drug-trade

THERE'S NO LIMITS ON THIS MADMAN

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opium_Wars
philstar.com/nation/688117/80-heinous-crimes-drug-related-ddb-chief
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I dont blame him. Its what must be done.

Boy

This bitchy manlet says a lot of shit and does nothing, so who gives a fuck about this 3rd world shit head?

He does alot, my ancap friend

Flipland is going to be a superpower by 2030.

To save a nation full of children he's willing to sacrifice his son. That man is better than Jesus.
Why isn't there Dutertaism yet?

Duterte is glorious

I need weed and this lunatic is hogging all the good shit.

Meanwhile our PM is a son of a whore.

Lucky bastards

He looks lilke the kind of nutjob that slings tencents all day.

Mother fucking madman. If he does this, he will have my respect for life.

>snaky
>ancap
huehue

Oh there is. His supporters thinks of him as a god who can't do no wrong.

...I don't think you're talking about the same guy here...

Then why are libs mad at his drug war

Happening right now

"I will not trade a field marshall for a lieutenant"

Holy shit, this guy's going fucking Abrahamic on his son's ass.

There's a huge protest happening right now in flipland

But of course he will make sure he's not found guilty

That is, if his son truly is proven to be involved in the drug trade. Right now, the case is more or less just ending up being just manufactured noise by some annoying shilling senator.

> huge

Stalin?

based

Yeah. He was talking about Field Marshall Paulus and his own son.

This guy has no backbone, its his way or no way
Tbqf we can learn from him

OC although I have to cut down on the text when I have time

has drug use dropped?

I know, it was the first thing that came to my mind. Let's see if Duterte has the same balls.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opium_Wars
I don't know that I agree, but you can kind of see where he's coming from in this context.

Duterte is amazing

>couple of paid squatters and commies
>huge
sometimes when i see them commies walking in streets i some urge to run them over

When you kill all the people who use drugs, do you think drug use won't drop?
Don't be fucking stupid, user.

>This guy has no backbone
>It's his way or no way
Pick one and only one, moron.

Dropped 25% in the first year.

i heard the army was using the drug excuse to basically kill whoever they wanted with impunity.

Recently they were caught on video executing a teenager for no reason, planting drugs on his body afterwards

Digits witnessed.
Fuck druggies and fuck chyna REEEEEEEEEEEE

Pulong in Lulong

>Predominately Catholic country
>No degenerate drugs
>MADMAN president

Why the fuck aren't we colonizing this place?

Part of me hopes that he is, and that Duterte executes him on public television.
But mostly I really hope that he isn't.

Nah, most (and I mean like 99%) of the people they kill, when they interview the guy's parents or their families, they admit point-blank that the guy uses, pushes, or used or pushed drugs.

>Why the fuck aren't we colonizing this place?
You'll only weaken it by bringing in Americans who can't kill their own drugged-up turds on their own soil

Pic related: speaker from some literally who advocacy organization bitching about muh P1000/$20.

>muh indigenous rights

This man's commitment is glorious.
Stay based, madman!

Didn't HoR already reverse the budget on the promise of Gascon to go after civilians too?

Those abbos better stay clean off those "shamanistic" herbs, mate.

GOTTA DO WHAT MUST BE DONE
DAS RITE MR. DUTERTE

Don't do drugs

Sacrifices must be made. Tell them like it is Duterte. Blood doesn't mean anything if they are just going to drag the family name through the mud.

>Philippines will embrace their own transfiguration of Juche in our time

Don't get much better than that.

lol I can't wait until the new SARS outbreak

It's corrupt Caloocan(District in Metro Manila)cops that did that. They are now facing murder charges. Some speculate that they are saboteurs, as there was never really a "spike" of killings of young men untill last months

Even Duterte condemned the killing and even had the parents of one of the kids visit him, expressing they have no grudge against the President. But they did express disgust towards the opposition and other leftists who tried to politicize their sons death

Shows he is not a hypocrite. His laws apply to everyone including family. No one is exempt. This is a true leader.

Hardcore. Can't fault him on practicing what he preaches though.

Ironically, one of the platforms in Davao was making sure indigenous people like Lumads had a good quality of life
>captcha: call Delfin(Lorenzana)

>archipelago country
>effective
i doubt philippines will have an outbreak or something. you need medical clearance moving between islands, ports and airports have cameras that detect fevers

Hyper alpha. A true Chad

To be honest, that's the type of man you want in charge of your Country, a man who keeps true to his morals and beliefs and will even sacrifice his degenerate son for his Country and people.

I don't think 7,000+ dead drug dealers is nothing

The only thing wrong with him is he married a Jew. His son is Jewish.

kek'd, nice

Fuuuuck. Is there anything the madman won't do to save the country?

Air strike when?

Duterte is good at fighting with fighting degeneracy. But with being a no fun allowed boring faggot he outclasses even Best Korea.
I don't smoke pot and I rarely drink but in my view soon Fillipinos won't be able to take a shit unless he calls for daily shitting hour.
I respect him as he is consequent, but it's rapidly changing into dictatorship.

>less than 200 paid protesters-for-hire, drug-lovers & edgy commie college kids
>huge
pic one

Yes, and the crime rate during the 1st 6 months droped by 49%

>red flags
State-sponsored college students who engage in communist teaching should be jailed imo

supreme leader of Earth Rodrigo Dutere when?

>75%
Wrong
80%

philstar.com/nation/688117/80-heinous-crimes-drug-related-ddb-chief

get on my level lmao

On an article I just read after looking this up:

>Philippine leader Rodrigo Duterte spoke of his sadness on Friday at having to forfeit his beloved motorcycles in becoming president, and offered tips on handling two wheels and why a Honda was better than a Harley.

Duterte is already an impressive man and leader. Now he's a regular biker too? None of that Harley cruiser shit, just solid street and sport bikes. I love this man.

Someone post rare Dutertes. I'm making a folder right now.

Duterte is the madman we deserve

>but it's rapidly changing into dictatorship.?
He gets openly bashed in the mainstream news
Political opposition groups against him in the government hired 10,000+ online trolls to comment on social media to destroy his image
Large oligarchs & political dynasties in the country pay foreign news agencies to also destroy his image calling him a fascist
He allows these things to happen because of democracy, now is that what a dictator would do?

Yup, he usually just biked to his office everyday as a mayor of Davao City

He is right tho. Do you realize how many people are gonna die from those drugs and how many died because of them.

There's nothing more cuck than putting a country before your own flesh and blood, your own actual genes. We're hardwired to pass on our genes. If you kill your own children to satisfy unrelated plebs you're an evolutionary failure.

>Political opposition groups against him in the government hired 10,000+ online trolls to comment on social media to destroy his image

Problem is these trolls have an intelligence comparable to Kadamay squatters so refuting them is incredibly easy. Especially considering that all of them read Duterte's statement that he switched out Shillanes' real DBS account number with a fake one as if he faked the entire thing

>Large oligarchs & political dynasties in the country pay foreign news agencies to also destroy his image calling him a fascist
Don't forget about Dilawan Soros friend, US shill Loida Lewis. She's an actual danger

DU30 in camo

this is as it should be

I want you to enjoy every day you have this man running your country. There is no leader I know who has balls as big as Duterte's, and the will, honor, and dedication to faithfully make his country's thugs fall to their knees and eliminate vile elements of the society.

He is truly an idol of the modern day.

from little things big things grow, faggot.

Keyword: IF he's involved in drugs

That is how it should be. A leader that makes everybody live under the same law. Marxists need to take note.

Wtf is so impressive about a president that violates due process? Its actually pretty sickening.

Funny how all this worship is coming from alt rightist who claim to be the last bastions of hope for the constitution

A true Patrician

>if
He won't do shit just like he's let ISIS take over large swaths of Philippine territory

He's a bizarre mix of democray and autocracy, with very centrist ideals where there will be tax cuts for the middle class, but infrastructure spendings reaching an all time high.
I like Duterteism

>Paolo's supposed illegal activities had already been making headlines then.

thats why he want martial law so he can spare his son

Liberal kike detected. Are you afraid that your pedo rabbis will get killed. kys

>Dzhugashvili and his father, Stalin, never got along. Their tense relationship was exacerbated when Dzhugashvili and his Jewish fiancée, Zoya Gunina, attempted to inform Stalin of their engagement. According to Dzhugashvili's stepmother Nadezhda Alliluyeva, she saw a young woman running away from the family's Moscow dacha in tears. When Alliluyeva entered the house, she saw a despairing Dzhugashvili, who immediately left to his bedroom. It was revealed that when Dzhugashvili and Gunina told Stalin of their engagement, he became enraged. Stalin's rage caused Gunina's flight from the dacha, and Dzhugashvili to attempt suicide in his room via firearm.

>He missed his heart and hit his lung instead; while his stepmother Alliluyeva tended to his wound and called the doctor, his father is quoted as saying, "He can't even shoot straight".

forgot pic

He's like Trump, he has guts to say what others are afraid to hear, sadly, like Trump he also gets bashed in the media & being attacked with black propaganda by globalists

The blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb.
I'd kill my own mother if it meant the spontateous eradication of all niggers and jews. I'd probably turn the gun on myself afterwards, but the world would be a good deal safer.

>a decade long insurgency with recent surge of IS fighters before he entered office
>let ISIS take over

>a 200.000 dense compact village
>large

He's what Trump should be. Trump has started to lose power to neocons