City of London

Massive RED PILL for those uninitiated.

The City of London is not part of the United Kingdom, yet at the center of the Globalist machine.

youtube.com/watch?v=EC0G7pY4wRE

youtube.com/watch?v=EC0G7pY4wRE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eHnwtkfX2k4
youtube.com/watch?v=XcGh1Dex4Yo
youtube.com/watch?v=Sboh-_w43W8
youtube.com/watch?v=xl-DVgHVzgY&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=IqWXAK-pAdA
youtube.com/watch?v=CvZRsdHgxgA
youtube.com/watch?v=LBn7RqEqyC4
youtube.com/watch?v=YFDKr9SnTBg
youtube.com/watch?v=5Vekf_2952U
youtube.com/watch?v=q8Ihlxqz4FI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=eHnwtkfX2k4

nobody interested?

bumping
threads on Sup Forums are 99% shit right now so it's hard to find anything worthwhile

>The City of London is not part of the United Kingdom
The District of Columbia is not part of the United States.

You Angloes always give the Illuminati special privileges. Like running their national banks and doing it from an area that is outside of normal jurisdiction.

youtube.com/watch?v=XcGh1Dex4Yo

About UK money policy. Who creates money?

Why is there a Six pointed star on the 20 pound bank note above the Bank of England, couldn't ever figure that one out

Where do you think Rothschild headquarters is?

The Bank of England, when it was established, was a privately owned institution.

It is located in the City of London, so NOT in the UK.
The institution empowered with issuing the UK money supply is not part of the UK.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sboh-_w43W8

Jeez, I wonder.

BPS already put out a video on this with a lot of detail. Very red-pilled.

youtube.com/watch?v=xl-DVgHVzgY&t=1s

Its only in internet conspiracy theories that the City of London is not part of the UK. Although it is a separate entity with special privileges - it is still part of the UK

Why can't the Queen enter the City, without a formal invite by the Mayor of the City of London, with seat in Guildhall.

City of London in te NWO headquarters.

youtube.com/watch?v=IqWXAK-pAdA

Jew me, sue me
Everybody do me
Kick me, kike me
Don't you black and white me

This was a tradition established over a 1000 years ago when the City was officially recognised - By law she can enter it whenever she wants but they still go through this big charade in respect of this tradition

The City of London has had a special status as an autonomous territory since 1688, since the Dutch invasion.

It's absolutely true. Every political issue in this world could be solved if banks were abolished. What you do, unless you are really lucky and have rich parents, you work and slave to make money for someone else while getting barely by by yourself. UK itself is a very bad place to be in as it is the birth place of capitalism.

bump

best video on Sup Forums for a long time. everyone here should have known the City isn't part of the UK, but what he says about deposits and loans is eye opening

bump

bump

Proxy wars are great way to increase this imaginary budget for more money. Do you think it is because Mr. Kim is making nuclear tests, do you think this is the sole reason why America is very interested in defending the democracy and "freedom of the world" there? There are million of different occasions where they just manufacture a reason and go in as that keeps their war machine economy rolling.

city of london is part of the UK. It has it's own administrative district and police force though. It's interesting and it's also the whitest part of london.

I would recommend you this video, redpilling on American Foreign policy post WW2

youtube.com/watch?v=CvZRsdHgxgA

In short.
American had all resources it needed after the war.- a situation of massive disparity with the rest of the war.

American interests in foreign policy is to maintain this discrepancy.

If a state decided to rebel, it had to be destroyed. They were acting according to the theory of the rotten apple. If a rotten apple is left in a barrel, the rot spreads. American foreign policy is interested in destroying all foreign governments that would desire to break away from this new form of economic imperialism.

Now, of course, they are after Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Which in itself are the perfect example of inventing currency out of nothingness. China has already cracked down on BTC.
I'm not even economist but I have been working through my whole life, for over 20 years now but I have always struggled financially. I have never been able to accumulate savings. I also don't have rich parents or any financial backup.

Because Medieval Guilds were like Unions and it was better to not piss them off. Also you may have noticed we like pointless ceremony in this country, it looks good and gives us a sense of tradition.

It certainly feels like I don't live in the UK.

youtube.com/watch?v=LBn7RqEqyC4

If the soldiers who stormed Normandy could see England today.

who fucking cares

OK. Where to start with this... There are a lot of factual errors and no explanation of the history of the city.

First, I'm going to separate the Bank of England from the City as that BOE and the Fed are corrupt in my opinion.

1. The Lord Mayor of the City is a ceremonial position that is awarded each year to a highly respected person from the City. When the Lord Mayor is sworn in he pledges allegiance to the Crown and the Courts. Then a parade is held the day after each year. The Queen can go to the City any time she wants but it is custom to inform the Lord Mayor when she is on a formal visit who then meets her on the border of the City at Temple Bar and presents the City's pearl-encrusted sword of state to the sovereign as a symbol of the latter's overlordship.

We have loads of these little historical ceremonies and customs in the UK. For example, the Queen can not go to the House of Commons. When Parliament opens each year (the Queens speech) a representative of the Queen called Black Rod knocks on the door of the Commons and invites MPs to attend the Queens speech in the House of Lords. These ceremonies date back to when we removed the Monarchy and the civil war. It's a message that says, 'we respect and follow you as the head of state but don't over reach your powers or we'll chop your head off again.'

2. The Freemasons lodge is in Covent Garden, which is not in the City of London. The Guildhall is in the City. It's the headquarters of the Guilds like the Freemasons, Vintners (wine makers), Drapers etc.

3. Most private banks and wealth funds are not in the City of London. They are in St. James and Belgravia next to Buckingham Palace. The Rothschild Bank is in St. James.

witnessed

Kek wants its red-pills out

bump

What is the Free City of Frankfurt, Alex?

Whoa the lodges are in Westminster, well then, nevermind.

Oh, the Rothschilds don't live in the City, well then, nevermind.

The City owns a lot of things in Westminster that aren't in the Square Mile. It is just the "brain" of activity.

The dude is named Black Rod. Of course it is you BBC gobblin' fags.

Bump

No need to get salty user. My point is that the video posted loses credibility because a lot of the basic information in it is wrong or doesn't recognise the historical reality of how things are and came to be.

The conspiracy theory about Freemasons, the BOE and banking in London still has credibility but it's not as simple as the video makes it out.

Where do I find information about BOE, CoL and Masonry?

BOE

youtube.com/watch?v=YFDKr9SnTBg

This movie was my first redpill back in like 2004

same here. I watched this, and 97% owned, some more videos on banking then I stumbled across

The man who fought the bank

youtube.com/watch?v=5Vekf_2952U

EMPIRE OF THE CITY

youtube.com/watch?v=q8Ihlxqz4FI

Watch it bitchez