Hunter X Hunter 356

Hunter X Hunter 356
Is this it for Hisoka?
If yes is he gonna get reborn like kite?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!UMhDwaJK!D4rWLucSUGlfjOv4bURX7e5oHWWAedL4Kmqqm3pttzk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dead clown.

The other thread is only on page 6, for fuck's sake. Fuck off.

>Meruem dies, someone who is clearly far stronger than anyone in the series
>"it's fine he's an interesting character but it's not damaging the plot story wise
>Hisoka, someone with no proper gauge on how strong he is but obviously weaker than meruem, losing and probably dying
>"bbbut no it c-can't be plot wise it is destroying the plot!11"

hisokafags in a nutshell.

Fuck off, generalfag.

nen cant protect you from radiation poisoning

eat a dick retard

chrollo fag detected

Will we get a "S-save me illumi" next chapter?

i don't even like chrollo. i was a meruemfag and i accepted his death. it's retards like you who are gay for hisoka that are destroying hxh threads.

Kill yourselves, you cancerous cunts.

Hisoka is going to BECOME the rubber and gum at the same time, a being of attracting and reflecting, and he will be able to push away or bring anything towards him at the cost of his own life.

It will be called Elastic Love: Trump Card

deal with it my nigga

I wonder what kind of asspull togashi is gonna do in order to keep a fan favorite character like Hisoka alive. It'll be so bad hxh fags wouldn't be able to defend it just like Goku getting rekt by lasers.

>stength = plot relevance
Either one of these two dying would be disappointing here, since Gon and Kurapika aren't around

>The details about the threat grades for Chimera Ants, Calamities, and Humans will never be translated

Togashi is that you?

Gon doesn't give a shit about Hisoka.

Predicting 357:
>great explosion
>hisoka is nowhere to be seen
>Chrollo notices that Hisoka is behind me
>Chrollo's neck is cut by Hisoka
>the flying head of Chrollo "But.... How?!"
>Hisoka: "You forgot my gum has the proprieties of BOTH gum and rubber."

Hisoka gives somewhat of a shit about Gon though.

>This shit meme will be dead in a week
It feels so good.

>great explosion
>hisoka unleashes his final attack
>except the arena is covered in machi's threads
>hisoka gets sliced into multiple parts and dies

Hisoka will use a conjurer ability, he might use all the nen categories since he is a magician after all.

>Chrollo somehow manages to steal Bungee Gum

Keep crying Hisoboi.

>Exhausted, left hand and right leg destroyed (hello Netero)
>Can't even be sure it's the real Chrollo tossing people at him
>Arena security coming because of attacking the audience
>Spiders will be gunning for handicapped Hisoka if he somehow wins
>Hisoka about to resort to suicide mission tactics
>Birthday and spinoff

At this point the best case scenario for Hisoka is taking Chrollo down with him.

Yeah, he'll throw some kind of protection/strange stuff saying "heh... I hate this ability... It's not magician style at all

? have you misquoted or misread? im assuming you're autistic.

I bet next chapter will be more Dark Continent stuff, and we won't know the outcome of the fight for 3 years

It's the most Togashi thing to do

>>Chrollo notices that Hisoka is behind me
I didn't know HxH characters posted on Sup Forums.

I had literally no desire for hisoka to win or look decent in this fight. But it's hilarious he showed up to a deathmatch with his greatest opponent that he knows has a multitude of abilities with no gameplan in mind except rubber and gum

Is Hisoka the biggest retard in the series?

*him
Happy now?

Spoilers: Hisoka turns the entire arena into a bouncy fun house with the properties both gum and rubber, and can control everything at will.

When Chrollo thinks he has turned the tides by using some asspull book power, he'll get his head flung back like he's been hit. Hisoka will explain that even the air around them now has the properties of rubber and gum, and he has breathed in so much that hisoka uses it to stick his lungs together and not Chrollo breathe.

Cut my limbs into pieces
This is my last resort,
Rubber and gum, full beating
Don't give a fuck if my arm's eaten
This is my last resort,

'Cause Chrollo's losing this fight, texture surprise
Wish somebody would tell me they're nine
Chrollo's losing this fight, texture surprise
Wish somebody would tell me they're nine

Can any human beat the Netero that committed suicide against Meruem?

>Shill for Hisoka's victory while using asspull hate as a shield
>user sees right through it
>"You're autistic! I was only pretending to be retarded!"

Yes. Don Freecss.

is left canon or right? does zeno have a dad thats not maha?

Hisoka isn't going to be eaten by the queen so no, he won't be reborn. Retard.

>trying to act like another user

it's fine. it's just that i never said that hisoka will win nor have i implied it. if anything i am gonna be annoyed by the incoming asspull that's gonna happen. there you go i explained my former post to you you autistic child.

If I had to absolutely pick one person I would pick Beyond Netero.

My next pick is Ging. Pariston doesnt seem to be a fighter but I think he is on Ging's level as absurd as that is.

Right is canon. Maha is Zeno's grandfather.

Reminder that Chrollo has had Hisoka in checkmate since the beginning.

Zeno's dad is Zzigg. He said himself Maha is his granddad.

Prime Maha Zoldyck

He's completely dominated Hisoka from start to finish. Like, he's treating Hisoka like Hisoka treats the scrubs he's killed. Chrollo's just too much for him, man.

The most hyped fight in series history turned out to be a one-sided shitstomp.

Hisoka won't die, because Biscuit hasn't had her way with him yet.

inb4 this already happened and thats why hisoka never liked chrollo

Looks like the perfect time to go on hiatus.

DOWN WITH THE CLOWN

Don isn't established as strong, just someone who can survive as far as what Ging implied.

We still haven't seen what Beyond can do but I also believe he can. Ging is like a wild card in the series, he has the aura of being strong and all but it seems he isn't really that strong

We don't know the extent of Maha's powers but I was kinda asking about the humans during the time Netero committed suicide.

How do one even defeat Chrollo?

If he didnt go on about how all his abilities worked and shit like that I cant see any way you could defeat him without being some kind of physical, speedy powerhouse.

So with this fight almost over, what do you think was the best part of it?
Personally i'm wavering between the human hammer and Chrollo casually chucking people at Hisoka to shoot him down.

Only real autists resort to using autism as an insult.

Bisky has moved on to the new hotness.

>The most hyped fight in series history turned out to be a one-sided shitstomp.
And I enjoyed every moment of it.

I doubt he's keeping these borrowed Troupe powers. But then, Kortopi's power is so integral to the Sun and Moon wombo combo.

Maybe Hisoka is gonna turn all his life energy into a rubber aura that shoruds his whole body, making him one giant bouncing ball that gets accelerated by the explosion and shots around wildly and super fast around the arena, killing chrollo and everyone inside.

Great taste Bisky.

You get him in an environment where he can't exploit outside factors as easily (a true 1 v 1 situation). Hisoka would more than stand a chance under "normal" conditions, but he lost the moment he agreed to fight in Heaven's Arena.

Reminder that the cute ones always win.

Remind me: when did King come i to the story? And when did Hisoka?

All in all there actually haven't been very many major character deaths in HunterXHunter

Netero was pretty much the only major character to die in the whole series that had been involved since the very beginning

And when compared to hisoka, other than in the ant arc itself, he wasn't nearly as much of a major character

Hisoka was the main villain in the Hunter exam

And in the heavens arena

The major villain of 2 arcs! There's only been what? 7 arcs?

Being the main villain in 2 of 7 is pretty big alone but there's also the fact that he was directly involved, if not a flat out important part of yorknew and greed island Gon doesn't win the dodgeball game if not for Hisoka
And the Allukah story too, he was in big in that

So out of the 6 or so major arcs he's been an important part of 5 of them and the main villain of 2....

Compare that to netero who was in the Hunter exam but only as the chairman and didn't do much (compared to Gon, Hisoka, or even leorio)
And of course he was the hero of the ant arc because he was the strongest in the world but that's just one arc and one part of it. Not like he was the focus of the whole arc...

And that's comparing Hisoka to netero

You compared Hisoka to King which is even dumber because you're talking about a character who didn't even exist until midway through the ant arc (as opposed to the beginning of the Hunter exam) and was only in that one single arc.

Hisoka dying would be the biggest death in HunterXHunter and there wouldn't even be a close 2nd

Netero and Kite combined wouldn't be close cause they combined were still in less arcs

The dude has been called the 5th main character. In reality he's more like the 4th because he's very arguably played a bigger role than leorio if you look at it all arc by arc (Leo wasn't even in heavens arena or greed island. Hisoka was the biggest part of Heavens and had an impact in greed island)

The most shocking thing would be for Chrollo to win, head to the Dark Continent, and either get killed on the boat on the shore making all of this shit meaningless

Hisokafags must be devastated that their roidclown got completely dominated and raped by a "fragile manlet".

Not in an all out fight from what we have seen so far. Meruem, the most overpowered character in the franchise got hit hundreds of times before he started to be able to dodge the statue thing and one hit would obliterate any other character instantly.

so killing a "major character" is now destroying the plot? wow teach me more of your literature skills retardation-sama.

not hundreds

Thousands.

Literal thousands. So much so that he was finally starting to feel it even though single hit meant nothing ot him.

mahnigga.jpg well said

>Chrollo will never toss you across a building to hit someone

Has anyone upload the volume 33 yet?

Didn't want to exaggerate and Meruem starts to be able to dodge pretty early in the fight.

>Death by brainwashed suicide bombers

What is togashi trying to tell us?

Pariston isn't on Ging's level and i doubt he's even a fighter. Ging said he could easily kill him.

Yeah, me too. I always wanted to see Hisoka get abused like a whore.

Chrollo did 9/11

Islam kills fun?

Hisoka thinking he finally saw through Chrollo's plan and brutally pulverized him, only to find out it was just some Convert Hands/Black Voice audience nobody

I think that was when things really started going south for Hisoka. He got too frustrated with Chrollo's ruses, which led to him going wild on the puppets and becoming a sitting duck.

>dem legs

Hisoka has accepted his death, why can't you anons?

He puts them to good use.

I'm starting to like Chrollo for his smug faces.

So how will Hisoka finally die?

Blown up, decapitation, heart attack, what?

I want to marry Bisky and die during sex

QT

So do the average person still have no idea what nen is? What do people think when they see fights like this one? Why does no one care that the audience is getting massacred?

since when faggots cared about chrollo ?

suddendly Sup Forums likes chrollo only to shitpost on based hisoka

How do you seriously compare meruem to Hisoka?

That's like comparing kid buu to vegeta in DBZ.

One was there from the beginning and in every other story and one was in one story...

He was never a true villain. He was just a character.

that felt fast or is it just because of the former hiatuses?

because its really rare for long running characters in hxh to die.

>Hisokafags and Chrollofags still at each other's throats
>delusional people thinking it won't be a fight to the death

Look at the ending. Togashi is killing BOTH

He didn't even look at the poor guy once

Yeah it was built up.

Volume 33 digital raw: mega.nz/#!UMhDwaJK!D4rWLucSUGlfjOv4bURX7e5oHWWAedL4Kmqqm3pttzk

i didn't see a lot of difference besides the pages that got posted in the previous thread

Some user replied me last thread saying that Nanika was already plenty explained.

I know about its relationship with Ai, but i don't find the "It's a calamity, so everything is okay" explaination enough.

I just would like to know something more about it, after all we're talking about a really strong ability that can grant wishes and kill lots of people without them being able to defend.

Do you understand my point?