At what point should Dog Owners should be held responsible for the actions of their dogs when they can't control them...

At what point should Dog Owners should be held responsible for the actions of their dogs when they can't control them fully knowing they can't control them?

Other urls found in this thread:

tvblogs.nationalgeographic.com/2013/03/19/the-truth-about-pit-bulls/
bestfriends.org/resources/pit-bull-facts-and-myths
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Completely, my Dad raised over 200 pit bulls for fighting, and I've never been bit once by them, and every since I was old enough to walk, I fed and watered then EVERY DAY. When my Dad had to do shit around the house he'd put me and my sister's in with the momma pit bulls and we were never hurt.

Cat owners are subhuman who deserve to have their cats killed by dogs. It's how nature always plays out. The strong killing the weak.

Outside their property

My pitt liked to bark a lot but never bit anyone. In public he would posture whenother dogs would wander over (them not being on a leash of course) bit he only ever bit one dog that legit started the fight.
The lady in the webm was a nigger. There is no way that was the first time those dogs acted aggressively toward another animal and yey she chose to walk them at the same time.

Look kids, a nigger!

That lady should be fucking shot along with those nigger dogs.

Video is fucked up. I hate dog owners that cannot control their own dog(s). I know small fucking asian girls with multiple big ass siberian huskies that could easily overpower them and bite other people. It's so irresponsible. I also think the cat owner is irresponsible. Letting your cat roam the neighborhood and shit on other people's gardens and destroying other people's gardens, do you think they will be accountable for that? We once had like 4-6 stray cats in the neighborhood and one house would keep feeding them but of course wouldn't be accountable for them when they ruined my garden and backyard. Shit in my backyard. The whole neighborhood has called animal control and finally they are all gone (probably took years and there are probably still 1-2 roaming the neighborhood).

Also about the video, if that cat wasn't so overweight and had SOME instincts, it would have ran faster than that.

>At what point should Dog Owners should be held responsible for the actions of their dogs
Instantly.

Pet owners are 100% responsible for the actions of their pets, especially in public settings.

I want to bash that fucking moron's head in and drown her fucking dogs. What a complete goddam idiot.

dey was on they way to church. dey was good boys.

>Also about the video, if that cat wasn't so overweight and had SOME instincts, it would have ran faster than that.

The cat probably never experienced an aggressive dog before. Well-behaved dogs will leave a cat alone after being swatted or hissed at, and this cat probably learned this from prior experience.

Basically, the cat is a typical white person encountering niggers for the first time.

Fuck these fucking creatures, I fed rat poison to my neighbours dog for being such a loud stupid little fuck and it got really sick, tried again and again but it just wouldn't die. Eventually kidnapped it, drove it 5 miles out and left it on the road.

That's nothing I once drowned every dog in my entire country, in acid.

Get on my level, shithead

RUN AWAY MR WHISKERS, RUN AWAY YOU STUPID FUCK
>not lacing the rat poison with yummy droplets of muriatic acid

>5 miles
Nigga you lazy, most dogs can easily find the way home with just that distance.

>Basically, the cat is a typical white person encountering niggers for the first time.
This.
Like white women saying "refugees welcome" or "white people are racist, black lives matter" then they get raped or brutally beaten by a nog and are all like "h...how did this happen?"

I had some honey eaters building a nest out of spider web in my yard a few years back, under the veranda. Had 3 babies in there one day, next morning the nest was ripped apart and the chicks were gone. I hate cats and the people that let them roam the neighbourhood killing birds and possums and making retarded sounds at 3am. We should be allowed to shoot them imo.

>Pitbulls
>big truck
>American flag
It checks out, O Say can you Seeeeeee

Im glad the popular "tough" dog here are German Shepherds. So much better than niggerbulls

You meant to say, when do we stop letting women do a mans job?
If these dogs training wasnt left to this stupid roastie, chances are they would be properly trained to walk.
Pitbulls should be genocided doe

Fuck i hate pitbulls. These idiots who just think they can prance pitbulls around like they are normal dogs and they can control them.
t. inferiority complex

based doge

Controlling 1 dog is hard enough, but 2 especially for a woman is an impossible task. I bet she didn't even own those dogs, simply was paid to take them out by someone

get a pitty and start staunching all the shepherds in the neighborhood

In Colorado cat roaming around outside at night screams like a woman in distress.
Every now and again a fool goes missing searching for this woman screaming in terror.

Pitbulls should be systematically euthanized, sad but true. If I saw one off it's leash within 10 feet of my family I would kill it

Trips of truth

>comparing a ethal animal to poo in yard

user....

Nigger dogs must be put down.

If a dog attacks you, then you shoot it. If you dont have a gun then youre a retard who deserves a mauling. You can sue the owner if you got the lawyer money, but you should just use your health insurance and get the fuck over it.

>After 200,000 years of evolution, the wild Negrus Africanus still has not discovered how to climb down the tree

How about no. Because im not a retarded nigger like Western "whites"

I have one outside my window late every night that makes sounds like a scared, crying 4 year old girl. I'm sick of the stupid animal.

You should assume all responsibility for your pets.

I thought Russia was more of a Cat country?

Indonesians are beneath all dogs

Set traps for them then just throw em over the fence, ive been doing that and i havent had any problems since.

everyone that owns a pitbull should be put down along with the nigger dogs

>At what point should Dog Owners should be held responsible
American education

Sheeeiit

people will fear you.
Imagine the status, your dog and in effect you>everyone else and their poodles
Come to think of it, don't you have those big scary as fuck dogs they use in prisons?

God I fucking hate women. She couldn't be more fucking useless if she tried.

always

fuck my blood is fucking boiling , I am actually fucking triggered , I would happily go to jail just for the chance to beat the shit out of that woman

Cats in the city, dogs on the outskirts and countryside.

Most tourist gimmicks feature cats because most tourists here are Asians and Asians prefer cats like the shut in turbo autists that they are.

What's the trap design

Man there is a golden lab next door to me that fucking howls all night, I want to shoot it but it's more the owners fault than the dogs. They are white trash.

whoever breeds pitbulls should be exterminated

Fat women should be killed.

100% unless the victim was intruding or something.

I know people who breed pits, white trash and niggers who don't want to work so they breed dogs for a living.

Here's a joke.
Why did the ancap cross the road?
oh wait.....

Pitbulls must be systematically eradicated.

Whenever the retarded owners get called out on their aggressive behavior, their response is literally "but mine isn't killing anything, back to the drawing board, eh?".

I'll make ya a deal, you don't go round shooting any European shorthairs. And I'll the shill machine to #Guns4Australia

Nah more as a hobby, you could sell puppies for $10,000 for each.

The moment they take breeds like these on a walk without cage over face. Retarded people musn't take care of animals.

take this as a lesson as much as I hate the arab cunts on why islam gets more right about women than they do wrong, and ironically this broken clock analogy is entirely womens fault. Why the fuck was she walking those dogs? What if it was someones kid. I do think you literally should be able to kill anyones animal on your property even if its there accidentally or not. Too many retards have animals let alone children. Responsibilities are put on the back burner of the droning minds in the idiotic masses the west create.

Also im going to set a lion upon your dog and when you crying like a girl for it ill remind you the strong kill the weak. Hitler loved animals and would look on you with disgust.

Caucasus has some big nasty dog breeds. They arent particularly popular now though.

And personally, I have no desire to scare people. I think Westerners are just angry they are in decline and becoming sociopathic in protest of their brown future.

>inb4 Russia isnt white!
Maybe not, but we already know how to live together and dont have literal niggers. You might see one in Moscow but its not common.
Caucasus are bad, but not even as bad as Latin America in terms of crime and murder.

Two strong shock collars.
That's all this fat shit needed. The intensity of mine goes 0-100. All I need is a 5 and my 120lb dog stops whatever he's doing. I'd say about a good 15-20 would have made these dogs shit themselves.
Great tool

You can't Jew every one here, nigger

Kys

:( my neighbors little shitkicker dog killed my bunny in muh backyard:(. Hopefully his heart exploded

You get me some gunz and I'll give you a nuru massage every night for a month m8.

Russia loves cats so much they even made their own.

Why the fuck do people own pitbulls?
There's literally nothing good about them.
They're nothing but a future lawsuit / criminal charge / way to die.
Is it because they're nostalgic about the days when you could own pet niggers?

I really hope those fucking dogs get put down

>Dog of peace
Of fucking course. These dogs shouldn't be allowed in public without muzzles like in the UK

Get AIDS faggot you can't say shit, I'd beat your ass then let my dog have a Canadian in your asshole.

Stop jewing Pit Bulls. They are the American dog.

Leftist propaganda reversing the truth as usual. "no such thing as bad dogs just bad owners" people then buy them to show how progressive they are. I mean these dogs were literally bred to kill as as hunting dogs for lords. They have no place in civilized society.

bullets*

Who would buy such an ugly, aggressive, mongrel of a dog for 10k?

I suppose you consider ghetto niggers the American person then, otherwise you have serious cognitive dissonance

>Sup Forums accepts the genetics of blacks causes them to be more prone to impulsivity, aggressiveness and criminality, thus they should be put down
>Sup Forums won't accept Pitbulls are genetically more aggressive, impulsive and should be put down
Wow, kill all Pitbulls for all I care. There's no need for such a breed to exist.

Go back to your youtube celebrities faggot.

Are you pretending?

I know a girl who owns pitbulls. To be fair she also promotes to stop breeding them and buying them. She loves her dogs and takes good care of them and she's responsible. I think she does more good than bad by raising awareness. The main problem comes from people making a business out of breeding and selling them.

Hitler was an irratonal liberal with a strong spiritual side.

Granted, it's the ideas themselves, not where they come from, but his excessive love for lower automata was borderline traitorious to the human race. Cats, in particular, are not unlike the jew.

They spread disease, eat from the same carcasses and grains as us, and sit around doing nothing all day whi;e looking smug. All while something else does their original job for them (banks and computers/white underlings, rat traps and professional exterminators)

Dogs are shit machines

my dad is French and he thinks dogs are a British mental disease

if you live in a town there's no reason to own a dog, their origin and history is as working animals

WOOF WOOF WOOF fuck off

I carry a tactical knife just in case I get fucked with by a nigger or a pitbull. If I was that cat I'd pull my knife out and wouldn't stop stabbing those niggers until all their blood is spilled. Id thoroughly enjoy watching these niggers die at my hands. It'd be worth the stitches if they did get some bites on me.

bullshit. Russians feed dogs to polar bears but all of them have kot

Same desu. Ruined my night. Poor kitty.

if you have children and the shoplift or beat other kids up you as the parent have to pay for it... why should it be different with dogs? It shouldnt.

Stay of the crack man.

>At what point
every time
its your fucking responsibility, just as it would be if it was your child
I have to dogs and sure they like playing, but the moment I scream " STOP" they both sit and do not move at all until I tell them to move.
Training your dog is not hard

The FACTS
tvblogs.nationalgeographic.com/2013/03/19/the-truth-about-pit-bulls/
bestfriends.org/resources/pit-bull-facts-and-myths
This is a smear campaign funded by Muslims.

Are you really trying to justify these niggerdogs murdering a cat, just because you don't like cats? eat shit, faggot.

Dog training and screening for bigger dogs than so called 'home dogs' should be mandatory, same done as with weapons.

This bitch could not handle them and she shouldn't be outside with them.

Even if they aren't aggressive, they are still as ugly as a wrinkly sack of shit.

maybe they're right on dogs too

yes.

>If a dog attacks you, then you shoot it.
t. never leaves the basement
if a dog attacks you you wont have the fucking time to shoot it, he will latch onto you in a fucking instnat

I'll boil your kittens into biodiesel you bogan cunt

>Cats, in particular, are not unlike the jew.
stay of the crack man

>At what point should Dog Owners should be held responsible for the actions of their dogs when they can't control them fully knowing they can't control them?
At no point because dogs operate in doublethink quantum legal space.

TO FIGHT.
My Dads dogs were Champion teir, and we'd go across the country to sell them.

Haha stupid ancaps

You say kittens like i prefer them, i like dogs and cats. I hate the sadistic and unnecessary violence of pit bulls, especially on such a beautiful creator as a cat.

Actual working dogs are alright. It's this modern day pet culture that's sickening. People with their "fur-babies" and shit.

The cat saw them comming.
Instead of fucking off he stood there for a fight and got rekt.
I see nothing wrong there.