>more surveillance laws get passed
>more restrictions on free speech
>more refugees get imported
>more left wing índoctrination in schools
>Germany becomes a police state by 2020
tfw Merkel was playing 4D chess all along

> police state
Sharia you mean

My question is why did germanfags who post here think heir country was anything but a bunch of suicidal cucks? You're worse than Canada.

AfD is a lost cause anyways. If Merkel gets elected we will get 4 years of cultural enrichment and terrorist attacks.

We're already totalitarian. Not much would change.

>if Merkel gets elected
>if
Are you one of those idiots who still believe in legit elections? What's your age?

I'm 18

>I'm 18
so, 16?

Nice try to convince us not to vote AfD, fucking moron.

sage goes in all fields.

18 and a half to be more precise

Canada is doing this by its free will, we have been brainwashed and threatened by your (((government))) for generations and despite that we made a huge shift from basically 0 to close to 20% in just two years.

And btw. you are still the worst.

>near 20%
are you retard

I feel really bad for Germany. My partner is of Germany background and when talking about what is going on over there Germans seem to have this guilt over what happened with the Jews and Hitler. They are killing themselves by free will. Let them

why haven't the krauts had a revolution yet?

How original. I feel no sympathy for you faggots.

As if anyone gives a shit about your simpathy, at least we still have a good chance to turn this around, even after Merkel gets elected again, you are lost already.

You don't have shit. Germany was your country's last stand. You're done faggot.

You don't even have a country anymore.

Use Tor, use Signal

>Germany was your country's last stand
Wtf? You must be a nigger.

>War against RWE
>Brands everything as RWE
>Legitimate RWDS

and don't trust anyone

pic related

needs more putsch

afd are civic nat ccks. npd is the only choice

>>more surveillance laws get passed
>>more restrictions on free speech
>>Germany becomes a police state by 2020
all three are the inevitable consequences of the path chosen by establishment. High levels of immigration reduce social cohesion, decrease trust among citizens, and (in case of islamics) cause all kinds of ethno-religious inspired crime. the response other multikult states have had is greater restrictions on EVERYONE because to single out or exclude the problematic would be 'racist' and 'profiling'.

>>more refugees get imported
>>more left wing índoctrination in schools
chicke & egg. not a convincing argument to say these will increase when they are already at max power. what multikult states do increase is propaganda to degrade the concept of Germany as homeland of Germans, and erosion of the concepts of birthright for bio-Germans.

No they are not. NPD is a party of government agents.

Daily reminder for germans your leaders are openly trying to destroy you, get out while you can still enjoy life. I know some say stay and fight, and this is true; but I also think germany is too far gone, better to go somewhere better. Merkel will win and you know what shes going to do

Within a year or so we are going to start importing 20 million or so Christian, European White refugees to "correct" the demographic shift started by Ted Kennedy.

i truly hope so.

what dou you think, have the real far rights gained critical mass? i mean, is it possible that
> one more radical restriction or stupid justification of horrible crime and the neonazis rise, leading the nation, as they don't have any alternative - follow the nazis or be raped and thrown off a building
or are most germans pathologically bluepilled to the point they will do literally everything big brother says?

>merkel &CDU win landslide

>Kraut choose to blending in

in a few years we would wish that it only was a police state

>no matter what happens Merkel always wins
literal 4d chess master, trump is a simpleton compared to Queen Angela