The haze of nostalgia covers their days among their sisters, making those days into something different than they were...

The haze of nostalgia covers their days among their sisters, making those days into something different than they were. That's the way today changes history. All contemporaries do not inhabit the same time. /ai/ - Idle Activities is always changing, but few realize it.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/iDebHQu6
youtube.com/watch?v=MLhwwVHcwHU
youtube.com/watch?v=2Qa0POOV3T0
youtube.com/watch?v=XxEm-6WSU10
youtube.com/watch?v=i3big3yfhjw
youtube.com/watch?v=RJmgimjDH5M
photokatsu.tumblr.com/post/145321674467/a-cute-june-bride-event-scenario-ep-1-3
nippon-yasan.com/figures/17120-shfiguarts-toudou-yurika-winter-uniform-limited-edition.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to marry Jin.

The guide: pastebin.com/iDebHQu6

I want to fuck Lala.

Why is she so pale?

OWARU TO

I wanna touch 'em! youtube.com/watch?v=MLhwwVHcwHU

still a shit

We're not even 50 posts in, bakayaro!
Stop!

but he always post it early

Beautiful as they are, flash is heresy.

Please refrain from being this lewd

We get kids in here, it needs to stop.
He's also a criminal.

I love idols.

Welcome!

I love Yu.

>Yume spikes the volleyballs back
The absolute madwoman.

I want to marry Hijiri.

Is the game making more songs for Aikatsu?
Why did only now find out about this
youtube.com/watch?v=2Qa0POOV3T0

Because we knew from before it came out that PhotoKatsu would have exclusive songs. You already missed like five of them.

I wish Sumire was a canon Yandere

new idol loot came in today, Ichigo looks great! Also can't wait to open these autograph boards, rng gods please give me Lala

Well then, better late than never.

We still have two open squares for the drawing/coloring project. Tracing or changing things is fine, just have fun! Since there isn't any squares to download, please make sure if you complete your square digitally that its 750x526 or your square will be resized.

the story of Akari in 4:44 min
youtube.com/watch?v=XxEm-6WSU10

There is a noticeable lack of two idols in this.

I'm tempted to get Ichigo at the really cheap Amazon price because she looks like fun to play with.

Late means you missed out on a lot of great cards and free gifts though. You can prepare for Stars shoving its way in at least.

Yeah, no wedding dress Seira is a crime.

Thanks for sharing
Too bad I never liked Akari but I didn't hate her too. Luckily for me this doesn't happen with Yume.

I want to fuck Akari's armpits.

the choreo is so much better with three people
youtube.com/watch?v=i3big3yfhjw

KOHARU PERFORMING WITH YOZORA
youtube.com/watch?v=RJmgimjDH5M

>Hey kid wanna take a look at my closet

photokatsu.tumblr.com/post/145321674467/a-cute-june-bride-event-scenario-ep-1-3

Not much interesting as to why they did a June Bride thing, Angely Sugar/Aurora Fantasy/Dreamy Crown just wanted a cute collab event that Aoi is producing.

That was a pretty nice episode, the Mizuki's trials reference were neat, and I hope the girls of the other Academy become regular characters.

I wish Yurika-sama wasn't an exclusive.

>that backup coreography

Ok just finished opening them, I got the entire set, I'm so happy! Few dupes but im so happy to get the set

Exclusives are pretty normal these days for figuarts, GoPri is all exclusive while Aikatsu has 3 general releases and at least Ichigo of the stage outfits will be as well.

Exclusives aren't hard to get either, just have to pay a little extra.

>672 views
Shit taste

>Exclusives aren't hard to get either, just have to pay a little extra.
For real? That's nice then, because I just wanna have the Yurika-sama figuarts.

Wasn't she supposed to perform without the glasses?

Try Big in Japan or Nippon-Yassan. They probably still have her up for preorder. Like said you'll have to pay a little more but vampire butt is worth it.

NY is the most popular one I see recommended and it's what I use, though there are others. Looks like it's 500 jpy higher than from p-bandai itself
nippon-yasan.com/figures/17120-shfiguarts-toudou-yurika-winter-uniform-limited-edition.html

Thanks user
>December
The wait is gonna kill me.

Best Stars song so far.

Well that was stupid. Even including two random ass Sidles or Pripara's Homage dancers would have made that first performance so much better.

I liked tsubasa song too

>Hime flanked by Ichigo and Akari ghost dancers

Nah because too many of us here would have started crying if they're referenced too early.

I would do one, but since I can only do it digitally might as well it as it is...
And I don't really have time either.

Reminder that Yozora is creeper and dangerous!

She's an alpha lesbian predator.

She could own you, play around with you and destroy you however she would want to.

You'd be nothing but her plaything, lacking any will, only doing what she allows you and wishes you to do.

And the worst part is that you'd accept it, love it and do it for her because she's the only thing in your mind because she completely seduced you by just giving you a little teensy bit of affection, enough to get you addicted to it, but never to make you completely satisfied which keeps you submissive and always wanting more which reinforces your slavery in all but name to her.

It's practically mind-control.

Be mindful of the S4 Beauty Class Idol!

As expected of the Beauty Class. Absolutely wonderful.

>Akari: Yes…Um, I came to ask for a favour. Could you let us participate in the show too!? A collab event with all the Cute type brands means there’s gonna be a dress from Dreamy Crown too, right? So I wanna be in the show no matter what!
>Akari lusting for the Sena cock

Would you?

Not interested.

Ranflakes never going to marry you ;_;

Would you?

I don't need a cough drop, thank you.

>lusting
You're thinking about Stars.

Now we're talking.

Me too.

Me three.

Minus the reff, Wake Up My Music best song in first season.

Love Otome.

Did that girl split into two?

>5 min into Sansha Sanyou
>"Man, classy-Sumire sure sounds a lot like Sumire."
>It is her actress

It always feels satisfying to recognize /ai/ in other shows, especially because I'm not familiar with a lot of the seiyuu enough otherwise. Same thing happened recently also with the younger sister in Bakuon!! and Aoi.

Yes, but Sumire will always be Sumire to me.

Sumire will always be a cute talentless shitpile of wasted potential to me.

This calls for more of the Frost Flower of the Stage, Sumire-chan.

I-I love /ai/!

Wait, is that Aikatsu Star? That's fast.

I agree, we should give her the attention and exposure that banrise neglected to give her.

I want to be Yume so bad.

Well everyone already knows you're a badwrongdumbdumb, but I won't ignore a chance for cute images of the most serious and daring idol of the new generation.

I am aware that I'm a badwrongdumbdumb. I just want to love Sumire but her lack of character won't let me.

Me too dude.

Careful, you'll get the Calendar Girl fans mad.

Oharilu~
It's so hot and it's still 6 AM. Man, I guess this day is shaping up to be a very atsui one.

>it wasn't a tie
Thank god.

smugire

How she did that?

I want to try parfait.

But she is not the sexiest.

Maybe she's sickely and haven't told anyone.

I also make that face in the morning, but it's because I wish I'd never wake up.

I want Aoi to wink stars in my darken eyes and illuminate my world.

And she's not the foreheaddest, daze~!

I've been seeing the threads for a long time and I've always wondered...
...why is it called /ai/ Idle Activities?