Can u guys redpill me about schools

Can u guys redpill me about schools

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xiN_xK7Tv_0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where is this?

Lol where is that sign

What's funny is that the right is a dying movement. I know you want to believe that you'll stop progressive movements but it's not going to happen. You will die out and your children and grand children will be accepting the ideals you hate so passionately. There is literally nothing you can do to stop it. Better to just not reproduce in the first place.

fake and gay, just like OP
It's really true that Texas is nothing but steers and queers

youtube.com/watch?v=xiN_xK7Tv_0

You're both fucking idiots. Jesus christ.

So it's another back slapping, "look at meee" virtue signalling wankfest, meh.

gen z is the most right wing nigga, there is still a chance that they will grow up and replace the shit millenials, also the lgbt fags might just be the loudest minority and the others are just sitting on their hands, trump did get elected afterall

>HATE has no business here
>but fuck half the country

talk about ironic as fuck.

shitty Facebook tier shill meme, probably from some stupid muh freedom page that appeals to the mouth breathing branch of the right.

Schools are a unique redpill. What I believe is that many teachers are pushing thier agenda on young students; primarily, the younger you are the better it is for (((them))) to brainwash you with leftist ideals.

Think about it this way, if you're an 8 year old, and all you have is teachers teaching left wing bullshit, then you deny the child the option to become a right winger, therefore, the left stays in power, and the Goyims can control us even more.

t. Teacher

Remember when you were brainwashed into connecting the rainbow with peace

it's photoshopped you technologically illiterate boomer poof

>A business openly lambasting and discriminating aganist people due to their political and/or religious beliefs.

Enjoy getting sued lmao.

>redpill me on x thread
AGAINST-THE-RULES SLIDE THREAD
GET IN HERE

>those translations
At least 1500 hours in google translate.

>no Japanese
ok yeah fuck you too

none of the people on your poster are welcome here either

>Hate has no business here
>White males can go fuck themselves and die
How can they not see the contradiction?

Oh it was fake. Nevermind, OP was just a fag. They have enough real problems without faking them.

Yeah, there is no way that isn't a parody. That's too perfect not to be, I bank on their stupidity but they aren't that dumb. Even if they are, like, gg, they just let everyone know their subversive shit and everyone's going to start asking questions.

>gun owners
man there must be a lot of confused little gangbangers wondering if they can get in da skool anymore