America Diet Thread

Why do Americans accept this as food?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JahMQ5T4058
youtube.com/watch?v=c151_wOnfak
youtube.com/watch?v=88YovCsnMxs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

only the cheese there is inedible

High profit margins because your food is cheap.

Tasty

add ketchup and it's good

Americans eat this every day

>plastic cheese
thats the only thing bad about that picture, other than the bologna brand

This. That fucking cheese is gross

Not all of us do dipshit, people eat different food usually depending on location, wealth or family backgrounds. The US is a big place and is vastly different depending on which area you're in, which makes people's diets vary diverse.

What no miracle whip?
>one job
ishygddt

Literally never seen or heard of that.
Most Americans eat fastfood for half of their meals because its quicker and cheaper and requires no cooking skill.

Why do people think mayonnaise is some arcane substance? It's fucking oil and egg yolk.

Why do Americans eat only sliced bread full with chemicals that make it last for weeks before it gets moldy?

What's wrong with this?

What even is this?

Only in the urban areas people gorge on that slop. In the rural area I live in, folks only go to macdons as a last resort and that's maybe once a month if that.

That plastic cheese is good in burgers

It's sold in lidl here, next to hotdogs in a fucking jar

This thread is a psyop thread.

Short answer: The Military.
Bleached Enriched bread was invented to provide more calories and vitamins for soldiers on the battlefield. Also, TV dinners were an adaption of MRE's for public consumption. Most military food supplies had some conversion from war time military use to peace time consumer use. For a public that is turning more to a sedentary lifestyle, such calorie dense food isn't good, but that's hindsight. Sedentary lifestyle increases mostly because of population dense cities with high black populations concentrating commerce so you have to import everything to rural areas because the urban areas killed all the local businesses by predatory practices.
Short solution: Gas the Jews

because that is cheap and they are poor

the question is why do they accept wall street running the country

Damn...that actually IS my lunch most day.
You unironically got me.
Full lunch faggotry confirmed.
Me = btfo

havent touched loaf since i was like 7. Is proper bread really that hard to come by?

Wall Street is almost entirely run by AI at this point, anyway it's just a misdirection from the (((people))) responsible.

TELL ME ABOUT OP
WHY DOES HE HIDE THE FLAG

cheap and lazy

Fuuuck sometimes I forget how fugged Burghanistan is...

All the brands are the ones I use. It's like you broke into my kitchen and peered into my soul.

I actually love those sandwiches. It's just like mom used to make.

WOoOWOoWOo

Yeah, it is. You can get big bricks of it, it's actually just mixed cheese like cheddar, swiss, etc, with a good dose of Trump dye.
>grease and melted American mixed
pic related is a better representation of America

>average american

Quite a leap user but you're otherwise spot on.
All those manufacturers had to have something to do after the war was over. Thus was invented Consumer Culture.
>beware the Global War Jew

When you are the sole bread winner, and you are trying to feed a family of 5, you need to cut every corner and save every nickel.

>NO MUSTARD

B-because our Jewish friends tell us to just enjoy the moment and eat convenient food senpai! W-w-why would the Jews mislead us?

^.^

Live in any decent American city and you'll have the best food options in the world. You can eat anything, from anywhere.

Even the average run of the mill grocery store has wide variety at reasonable prices. Eat as well or as poorly as you please.

Freedom of choice.

International jealous of that FREEDOM and SUPREME WEALTH contorts itself into incoherent condescension.

youtube.com/watch?v=JahMQ5T4058
youtube.com/watch?v=c151_wOnfak
youtube.com/watch?v=88YovCsnMxs

needs a SHITTED watermark

Can someone explain this meme template for me I still don't get it.
Reluctant love?

Do at least people in rural areas eat regular bread or has it become a thing for urban hipsters only?

With tomato soup!

Actually yes if you want euro form factor bread like There are good bakeries but they sell mostly to restaurants.

There is, however, an enormous selection of sliced bread. Local grocery store sells about 50 types, though I don't think you can get really dense nutritious sliced bread.

Joey can be a fat nigger sometimes.

Clearly Reviewbrah and Steve1989 are the superior choices, even if anons keep calling reviewbrah a soyboy.

Fuck miracle whip. Real mayo or nothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=rUJjW3I65e4

Why do communists accept pic related as food?