m.youtube.com/watch?v=iQ1hGtQxHvs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YQLfeMtKxww
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vPguDnNJjWM
soundcloud.com/kitotan/kitotans-deephouse-remix
soundcloud.com/user7734010/rainbow-cover-aria-the
youtube.com/watch?v=HGOx5x1Z_So
youtube.com/watch?v=XVzE9NXsf48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

From what I've heard others say (haven't watched) it's pretty spooky and not too comfy. Flying Witch or Aria would be better.

Does a more meaningless buzzword than "comfy" exist?

It isn't spooky so the people you talk to must be children.

Nice.

Tons. Mushishi has a decent amount of unhappy endings. Not only that the idea of random light parasites that can infest and eat out your eyes, or fucking snails that crawl into your ears to eat any sound you'd hear until you die doesn't sound comfortable in the slightest.

Yes.

Non Non Biyori

Non Non Biyori is chill as fuck.

"fun"

Some anime are too comfy, to be frank

Tanaka-kun is 10 times comfier and it's not boring like this.

Comfy means that it feels relaxing and therapeutic to watch. Characters who are easy to love doing lots of low-tension activity = comfy anime.

>Flying Witch or Aria would be better.
This.

I thought it was a good anime. I guess I just take it off my backlog.

I watched the first episode of Flying Witch and the flying scene on the broom was really cool and gave off a really nice feeling to me the next day after thinking about it.

it only gets better

Does a comfier OP exist?
youtu.be/l_pSxcd0uHA

Even comfier
youtube.com/watch?v=1YoYbpBGaJM

I'm going through different anime each day trying to get on that backlog. But it was really cute so far. It reminded me of the first episode of Aria.

No, its perfect.

Nope.

youtube.com/watch?v=G0eHJtEu24I

youtube.com/watch?v=8Uoit21gVHg

What about comfy ED?
youtube.com/watch?v=qvzCmV3_12c

youtube.com/watch?v=qDR7NE4mZJQ
why not comfy mecha?

Potemayo

Comfy ED threadyoutube.com/watch?v=3YzKdSGVuGA

Okay, I'll give you that one.

Silly me
youtube.com/watch?v=3YzKdSGVuGA

Nowadays not, no long ago you could go to any Aria or NNB thread, you barely found the word comfy, because there are other reasons people liked the shows. Now go to Flying Witch threads, it's like a bunch of redditors came over and think that "comfy" means +1.

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=oBmigxm8fu8

Too loud and abrasive to me.
Something calming is more my speed. Maybe that's why I didn't like NNB's OP

Too bad this anime was terrible.

Literally the comfiest show ever made. If you say otherwise you're just plain wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=jXuqaMe8ECo

Bartender would be a contender. But then again mushishi can be pretty intense from time to time. I loved bartender just for the fact it really was just a person sitting at a bar chatting with the bar man. For someone who is into alcohol it really is something else.

otherwise

Seems like you'd rather listen to trickling water than music.

+1 for Bartender. Wish there was another season.

K-On isn't comfy. Its pure happiness.

It's not comfy if it's emotionally taxing to listen to.

have you tried doing this, your eyes will become dry and start to hurt

The comfiest. Flying Witch is getting up there.

Haibane Renmei is pretty comfy (with a bit of drama thrown and a real plot). The music is really peaceful and beautiful too.

I'm most of the way through this one and I love it, but there are definitely parts that are not comfy at all. I'm right at the point where everything is going wrong.

yes

It's the bittersweet kind of comfy. Funny that you post Haibane, Erin can get "Haibane dark" at times. Don't know where you are, but you'll get your heart broken for sure, there's no escaping it.

Gintama's pretty damn comfy.

THE COMF

The second season gives off a slightly darker vibe, but the first is pretty comfy.

AND WE BROKE

That's why I'm having trouble finishing Erin. I am at the part right after the Shin-Oh left Kazalum and stuff happens. I loved Haibane and the themes it touched but I will have to work up to it with Erin.

Shirokuma Cafe, niggas (except that one episode).
Barakamon too.

Silver Spoon was chill

youtube.com/watch?v=7bsymqUGcYc

It takes stuff that is actually pretty terrifying (Japanese fairy tales) and transforms it into this soothing "nature finds its way" kind of deal.

I don't know about "comfy", because there are happy and unhappy stories but it is very relaxing

Totoro

OFFICIAL COMFY ANIMU POWER RANKINGS

1a. Non Non Biyori
1b. ARIA
3. Hidamari Sketch
4. Sketchbook: Full Color's
5. Tamayura
6. Flying Witch
7. Kamichu!
8. Barakamon
9. Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou OVAs
10. Binchou-tan

9001. Dragon Ball Z

Aria, obviously.

Just listen to the ops and eds ffs.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Hqs2BGQhdqs

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iQ1hGtQxHvs

Same goes for YKK which also has a stellar ost.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YQLfeMtKxww

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vPguDnNJjWM

Atmosphere and ost are the two most important aspects when it come to making an anime comfy in my eyes. Mushishi is great, but it doesn't top Aria in my eyes. It's just a spot to dark in my eyes.

soundcloud.com/kitotan/kitotans-deephouse-remix

>get swallowed by a magical hole and wander lost in a tree maze for 30 years
>comfy

Barakamon

This is fucking good

soundcloud.com/user7734010/rainbow-cover-aria-the

I had to look deep in my favourites for this, Pony Canyon took it off youtube a while ago for copyright.

That description is comfy and not even accurate

Download isn't working, not sure if this is just Soundcloud being Soundcloud

>9001. Dragon Ball Z
What 9000?

Not working for me either

That is some comfy shit

>adding reddit witch into the ranking
You're not my friend anymore.

>Tamayura OST

youtube.com/watch?v=HGOx5x1Z_So

They literally have a genre called 'healing' what we call SoL.
I don't see too many works in the U.S or other countries that make such low-tension entertainment.
Mushishi isn't even exactly low tension. Its basically a bunch of fucking ghost bugs fucking up peoples shit but even when people are dying and shit its a very 'nature' like show. The different aspects of each of these 'healing' type shows determine the pacing, plot, and affect of the overall story even though they may even be identical or similar to other stories they don't come off the same way.
Thats the point really. Nature is largely a cunt.
There's literally war, ghosts, random mysteries, and food deprivation in that. The PSP VN is even worse, at the start they are litterally starving because the town spent all their money on a celebration.
non non biyori is fucking dark as shit
diabeetus is unhealthy
its a story about a kid in debt. Just because he's a miracle of the universe doesn't mean the show itself is comfy, that fucking cat is always talking about how he can't wait for him to croak.
its a shounen at heart though
hated whitebear
Barakamon is healing not comfy
just no

This isn't Sup Forums, cut it out.

Deal with it.

>reddit witch

What does this even mean?

If he did it before the anime aired it would have mean something, I like the manga, but the adaptation is beyond bad.

It's the most well-directed anime in several seasons. Do you even film school?

I am okay with this ranking.
Pandora was super great.

It was pretty comfy at times, too.

Jigoku Shoujo is perfect for those comfy late nights

Though I wouldn't recommend it as a comfy show, it had it's moments.

Probably more comfy for /x/philes.

So yes, I do find this anime quite comfy.

Comfy in the middle. It picks up gradually toward the end.

>awful soundtrack
>terrible seiyuu work
>adding a disgusting filter to everything so it looks "comfy"
>same(ugly)face syndrome
Yeah, I don't mind the meme chart(which shouldn't have pandora there), but I don't like it.

Comfier anime?

I recommend Berserk.

>mandrake torture
>appealing to the senses of ease and serenity

This was my comfiest one, and the ED just sealed the deal.
youtube.com/watch?v=XVzE9NXsf48

I miss Ginko. He was great MC.

Stop trying to fit in you fucking autist.

Thats some fucking bullshit right there. If you could explain exactly how its 'well-directed' I'd shit my pants.
He didn't like the show so he attached reddit to the name to make it seem like its bad like reddit.
I've never been to Sup Forums but writing that post I even annoyed myself but I felt the need to do so because user was using comfy far too liberally. I hope in the future we can try to use comfy for shows that are low-tension like flying witch so we don't get into the speed of just labeling every SoL like Sansha Sanyou which is clearly a comedy or Hidamari which has drama and coming of age elements as 'comfy'.

I MISS SILVER SPOON!

I have never seen "comfy" been spammed this hard before, only this last two months. Where are this people coming from?

It's been going for longer than that but it's undoubtedly Sup Forums underagers with limited vocabulary

>(haven't watched)
Get the fuck out, cancer.