Poland propaganda video: "We wuz the unconquered!"

Latest Polish state propaganda video:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q88AkN1hNYM

>"We were left on our own!" (in spite of the Western Allies joining the war for them?)
>We took Monte Cassino!
>We crushed German resistance
>WE WUZ THE UNCONQUERED!!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Turing
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Really makes you think

they really are the European equivalent of KANGZ

Poles are the niggers of europe, let them LARP, it's all they have.

Poland is the greatest nation in Europe, faggots who suck German dick are idiots

Meh, it's just another propaganda video, what's all the excitement about?

The title is a miss, it's supposed to be about how Poles worked against Nazis even after the Polish state fell. "Unbent" or "Unbroken" would be a more accurate word for Polish peeople's attitude.

Once again, the title is about Polish attitude during the war.

>in spite of the Western Allies joining the war for them?

Negres de central europe

Lul they forgot how we demolished their "empire"

TRIGGERED

based Poles
pay up G*rmans

And now you're paying for this. There's some justice in this world. Go Go Somalis!

Now niggers are demolishing your women.
Karma.
Really makes me think.

reminds me of this

Poland is the Theon Greyjoy of Europe.

cry evry teim

>calling poles nigg noggs
>have gorillons of actual nigg noggs in the great progressive west UE

Polandia suka

>"We wuz the unconquered!"
>were literally conquered by both Nazis and Commies
We wuz confirmed.

pooland is so pathetic

why not make a propaganda about something actually impressive, instead of making one about how you got absolutely btfo

This video is an exaggeration of their history. And even times like that i think we need this. Giving people pride in their nation, and their history. Just look at cucks like france, germany, and britain.
They were against all odds numerous times, but they kept fightin. Again, and again.

Strong national values. Based. Anyone saying otherwise is prolly a shill.

>Swedes call Poles niggers while also bragging about the Deluge
really makes you think

You're one to talk your most impressive moment was throwing a guy out the window

Latest American propaganda

>we are white

Lol! Totally like Gannondorf and Bumblemore!

FUCKING THIS YOU FAGGOTS

Well, Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union are dead.

A certain point of view and all that.

not saying you dont have impressive history, just wondering why you wouldnt focus on that instead of focusing on your defeats for some reason

The zeitkrieg/phoney war did happen tho. One of the few shames I do have as an anglo desu, even tho we were somewhat underequipped at that stage (we were also in 1940 2bh) but maybe we'd have been more apt at stopping germany in 1939 before they devised the manstein strategy. Oh well, hindsight is always 20/20.

We see the troll under the mask.

Good. God will protect Poland.

>wants people not to be prideful in their nation and heritage
>looks at flag of poster

Checks out.

Poles really have some issues.

They sucked in WW II

there's a certain appeal to being able to save "even when we lost we were badass" even if it seems silly when it gets dissected

Did you guys actually break the enigma code or was it a joint operation because i got taught it was us britbongs

>hey guys i just got my ass beat in a bar fight but look, i didnt get killed! isnt that cool

>WE WUZ THE UNCONQUERED!!
>got conquered by both
What did they mean by this?

no the video lied about that thing

Fucking brilliant way to cockblock the kikes. Long live Poland.

Wew you put in a lot of effort

Sage and stay mad, next time we will be the ones killing your children senpai ~

Germany is Stannis

this, literally every national myth can be ripped to shred with a bit of scrutiny. Like England stronk getting cucked repeatedly by the danes and frogs, or the US revolutionary war being 90% reliant on the french crown for gunpowder and blocades, or commie ruskies ignoring that the country started getting industrialised and serf-free in 1861, not 1917, etc, etc. Nationalism and romanticism do go hand in hand.

WE

Poland is poised to be the next superpower in Europe

* Growing economy
* QT girls worth fighting for
* Set of values and tradition
* Proud of mono culture
* Still religious
* not many muslims

while the other countries crumble - Poland will be ready.

they broke it before the war but then the Germans made better ones that were harder to crack

Poland invented the algorithms and methodology, but had no resources to make the codebreaker machines themselves. The simpler version of Enigma with one less rotor than the final version was cracked by poles easily, but after adding that one rotor, they needed 64 instead of 16 codebreaker machines AFAIK and they couldn't afford that in 1939.
tl;dr, Poland was all the brains behind cracking enigma.

Broke the enigma, saved your shitty island, betrayed by you and the West by the time of invasion, and after the invasion. Now with all the truth we hold we pose the greatest threat to shills and their masters, so a daily bait thread is made

They solved the first version but lacked resources and personnel to counter the upgraded version, and efforts completely ceased because of the invasion.

They sent most of their research to Britain after Poland fell though.

Also lefties stay mad

You will hang

Who did Poland betray?
When did Theon Greyjoy save all of Westoros?

>propaganda video
kek

My brother is half Polish, can i joint he party?

If Poland didn't make propaganda about its defeats, it wouldn't make propaganda
>couldn't been allied with 3rd Reich and conquered USSR
>couldn't ended Communism before it spread to Asia
>chose Churchill and Lord Halifax and got raped instead
Have Polish ever been "unconquered"?

How long have you been residing in Britain, Kacper?

Hopefully. But you can already see effects of foundations sponsored by Soros. Still, Poles are quite resistant to brainwashing, I hope. If 50 years of gommunism and 123 of not existing didn't do us, some Soros's shills won't do either.

so effectively moved base of operations to UK after the invasion and continued work with help?

A lie repeated a million times becomes the truth. This is their only hope, as they never expected us to survive

Poland is literally the key to destroying the Jewish scheme and globalism, and you see it each day with what the shills have turned their attention to

Polish people are fucking retarded.

Yeah, this video can give you a brain cancer but the animation is very nice.

It was cracked repeatedly but the krauts kept changing their encryption settings routinely nearly every day, the brits eventually managed to crack the whole thing so that even with krauts changing the settings daily you'd still know what they were saying. Im sure the polesxcracking enigma here and there helped but thats not what actually "broke" enigma.

we broke it first, then this guy en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Turing came and made a machine

Pretty much, but like I said - the simpler version of Enigma was already cracked and the upgraded one was just more busywork and tedium, since it didn't change fundamentally.

When you actually learn something on pol

Why Lviv produced the most brilliant mathematicians and why arent' there any now?

I luv u polan

it will work

poles are stupid and have eternal butthurt

their even more stupid government creates illusion with advanced damage control features, poles will calm their butthurt etc

good question

>flag

I swear can you already push the envelope too hard so I can come and visit and help out in the civil war? I want to line you up and have fun with you like we do with old fridges on the shooting ranges. Test out the effects of a 50 bmg like “how many commies can a 50 go through” or “the effects of the ground on a flying commie”

Probably had something to do with germany killing anyone with IQ higher than 100.

How come Poland doesn't get politicians openly crying when forced to stem the rapefugee invasion?
Totes unfair.

Doubt it. They're probably honouring the Pole who cleaned the shitters at Alan Turings office.

>Polish plumber smarter than Britain's most intelligent poof.

>uses kike flag

Show yourself Mohamed.

>brits so butthurt that even the poles are cooler than they are today

You niggers really fell from grace.

Holy cringe

u what? I literally agreed that you cracked it first but the krauts did keep updating it almost on the daily, your intel helped but it isnt what broke enigma permanently. Stop being a faggot.

This is top kek tho

You brainwashed goys really have no recollection of Poland's history do you? Even a burger like myself does.

When the Mongol Horde threatened Europe was it the nation of France that didn't yield? No, it was POLAND.

You say they weren't kangs. But Poland has one of the most unique cultures in Europe, and this includes a having a Monarchy. If you can't even recognize one of their rulers then you're a brainlet.

Everything would be completely different If Piłsudski didn't die in 1935.
>Fucked up bolsheviks scum like Pinochet commies later
>Great relations with Hitler
Instead of him we had Mościcki who fucked so much.
>bad facism bad communism
>only Poland stronk

thats how u make politics

This is just embarrassing why does Poland exist they have been Europe's door mat for hundreds of years and have contributed nothing to European culture

ahmed, pls..

You are not even an european, faggot

Shouldn't you go to jail for posting a German flag on the internet, Hans?

Ya don't you remember the Fren .. Engl... Oh

>bill Germany for WW2
>bill Russia for the communist government after
>bill the Swedes for the Deluge
>bill the Austrians for saving Vienna
who's ready for the Polish century

Fucking hell, will Sean Bean take any voice over work thrown at him these days?

Britain literally killed Europe.
If Britain fell into the sea and your faggoted ancestors all died hundreds of years ago Europe would not be suffering like it is now.

The Jewish subversion of the West started with Oliver Cromwell. Go fuck yourself.

and the war before that?

i watched wolyn and laughed the whole way through. great comedy

>imma gonna charge a tank with muh horse and spear

Poland deserved to get absolutely ass raped then dped in ww2 the Mexico of Europe needs to stop being such uppity ghetto niggers

This

classic

Poles are the last hope.If they need that to carry on...i dont mind.

larp more

>an European
>an
Russian education.

At least he tried