DRUUUUUUMPF

DRUUUUUUMPF

Other urls found in this thread:

thinkprogress.org/trump-blocks-laura-packard-after-she-criticized-trumpcare-graham-cassidy-heller-adb4d69020c5/
unvis.it/thinkprogress.org/trump-blocks-laura-packard-after-she-criticized-trumpcare-graham-cassidy-heller-adb4d69020c5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>This is my caring face

>Trump blocks woman
>she happens to have cancer
wooow

Die roastie die

he blocked her so she could spend her final days more productively than shitposting on twitter about nonsense

>be american
>get cancer that comes in stages

wew

>oh no Trump can't save every one in the world

Fuck off nigger

Sup Forums is a psyop and you are the rat in the maze.
This is a daily reminder to understand that you are being used
as a controlled thought experiment for product placement, political
consensus gathering and of course for military industrial complex
spy networking.

yuri bezmenov/yuri bezmenov\yuri bezmenov//yuri bezmenov\\

we'll she'll be dead in a few weeks so she's probably got bigger problems

lol she gonna die xD

Why would anyone who hates Trump waste their time trolling him on twitter, especially when they're dying?

Liberals are weird masochists.

bait 2/10
now gtfo

Didn't know make a wish gave out 15 minutes of fame.

Whenever I hear "Criticize" and "Trump" in the same sentence, I always assume by "Criticize" they mean "fuck you fuck you fuck you". To be honest, I didn't even ask to be like this, it's just you have to do that or else you get burnt and proven wrong, which with this; is 90% of the time.

So people with cancer are immune to social criticism. Shame they aren’t immune to sickle cells.

thinkprogress.org/trump-blocks-laura-packard-after-she-criticized-trumpcare-graham-cassidy-heller-adb4d69020c5/

Here's the archive unvis.it/thinkprogress.org/trump-blocks-laura-packard-after-she-criticized-trumpcare-graham-cassidy-heller-adb4d69020c5

What about me? I'm a quadriplegic that posts and tweets through a straw and I got blocked :^)

Does it come with sides?

So how much power is she making with that stage 4 kit?

I only made 20hp with the stage 2 kit and I don't want to waste my money getting the stage 4 setup if it has minimal gains.

>have cancer
>spend your waning days bitching about the president that you won't live to see the end of his reign
deserved it

I thought this was IMAGINE MY SHOCK man for a moment there

>Following a restless night, Laura Packard, a Las Vegas-based self-employed consultant, found out she’d been blocked by the president.
>“I didn’t sleep too well because of the cancer,” she told ThinkProgress by phone.
>"I didn't sleep too well because of the cancer,"
Damn I hate when that happens

Shouldn't have acted like a child publicly then.

stage 4 is full fuckin' race prep mate, mostly removing unnecessary heavy shit like having the tits off

basically this, he blocks the people who write 25 tweet long threads of I CAN'T EVEN, DRUMPF IS RUSSIAN!!! on every single post trump makes

So Jews hate all white people and want them to be raped, brainwashed, and killed, unless one particular goyim can be of use to the Tribe's end-goals. Then they pretend they want to save them?

Oh, you have (((random malady here))) then by all means feel free to act like a fucking douche because all dem feelz.

>white people didn't exist until 1681
>whites have ruled over everyone for thousands of years
>goyim whites aren't real, except when we tell you they are
>muh no race
>muh we're all humans
>muh all bleed red

>chinks on anime image board
>anti-muslim sentiments
>questioning fast food somehow dangerous
>questioning 'fat acceptance' is 'bad'

No user, you are the bot. None of those threads are 'mainstream' brainwashing bot threads. You're fucking retarded

It's honestly pathetic to see all these sociopaths defending their meme gawd emperor over another fellow citizen who's about to die and has legitimate concerns about the policies that directly affect her

It's also extremely subhuman of the trump admin to block people for not agreeing with their views, next time you are feeling left out by your own government when trump makes a bad decision that effects you negatively, I'm sure you'll all be laughing

>..berg
>my fellow..
>rabbi
>feminist
i'm with trump on this one

We're watching you.

HOW CAN HE DO THAT!?
>SHE HAS CANCER!!
HOW CAN HE DO THAT!?
>SHE HAS CANCER!!
HOW CAN HE DO THAT!?
>SHE HAS CANCER!!

>stage 4 cancer
> criticising healthcare plan

Obamacare is still in place and it did nothing to save her. She is gonna die.

>I have cancer so I know things

Yeah and a 64 oz coke.

Why bother with all that effort? it's obvious how people think: White people hate islam, "diversity and cultural enrichment", corrupt politicians, the media, Leftism, SJWisms, Communism, Globalism, and all attempts to force these things just create anger and strife, it will all blow up in the end. You don't need expensive committees or psyops to figure this shit out.

> I have cancer
> I should be allowed actions without consequences
Fuck this all-feels-no-logic world.

She is dying under OBAMACARE.

Really makes you think.

i have my preferences set to ignore all cancerous fags automagically

what? who cares?

honestly why do you think i care about here? people die of illness sorry, not my problem

Cancer is a pre existing condition, which means she's probably alive because of obamacare.

blocking people has nothing to do with their medical condition... still blocking is for cucks.

>stage 4 cancer
>spends her time on twitter

Jesus christ.

lmao

IMPEACH NOW !

Literally shaking right now. Is this what Hitler would have done if he had twitter?

It happens to me every time I go on Sup Forums.

Having cancer doesn't exclude you from being an asshole or a retard. One of the biggest douchebags I've ever met is a cancer survivor.

What the fuck are you talking about retard. Show me the healthcare in place that Trump signed. Go ahead.

actually, she may have brain METS. probably shouldn't judge too harshly. patients also get "chemo brain". it's a bad way to die.

>political consensus gathering
is this why politics has gone so insane? because the political consensus is behind 7 layers of irony without the consensus-makers even realizing it?

>Stage 4 cancer
>Hair

Better check her cancer drugs for Zima

Ok, so maybe she shouldn't waste her last breath on twitter. He did her a favor, even though he didn't actually block her.

(((Legum)))

hitler's health care plan was way ahead its time, should be implemented immediately.

you're not wrong, it's a good time to go fishing

B L O C K E D
L
O
C
K
E
D

>I have cancer so I can shit on everybody I don't like

That is fucking cold.

BLUMBF DRUMVFFF GIBB DEGATES BAGGOT

Well, yes she can. She has the right to not like his policy and shit on him for it

BRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNOLD BRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPFFPFPFPFPPPFB!

>and shit on him for it
BRAAAAAAAAAAP

Was she posting using her device that sends radio waves thru your body?

The weak should fear the strong.

What the fuck is this "she has cancer so isn't allowed to be blocked" bullshit?

>thinkprogress
You know a outlet is utter shit when even wikipedia calls it a biasd propaganda outlet that spreads fake news

Absolutely, and he has every right not to listen to her whinging.

These fucking liberals. Having a serious health issue doesn't make anyone a better human. It doesn't add any value to anything anyone says.
Stop trying to impose your emotional judgements onto people less inclined.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching him get the nuclear codes. But in all seriousness we can't let him give cancer to people

With full bolt ons and weight reduction she's probably pushing 45. I doubt her heart is built well considering she's a heffer.

Well, time to shitpost this AI into full retardation.

I M P E A C H
M
P
E
A
C
H

Trump blocked me and I have AIDS. Where's my fucking article?????

As any one of us would do here

/o/ here, lold hard, thanks brah.

She doesn't actually have cancer, she just needs to get out more and exercise. Its all in her head. Cancer doesn't actually exist.

DAHMIT GRONULD BLUMPF IMPEACH IMMEDIATELY. THIS IS ALMOST AS BAD AS HAVING TWO SCOOPS.

>mexishit
Also
>It's also extremely subhuman of the trump admin to block people for not agreeing with their views

No, Trump doesn't have the duty to listen the drivel of every retarded person in the US on his twitter, that's not what it is for.

>muh cancer
Having poor health doesn't make you right.

I work with a crotchety cunt. One morning she was being a cunt and screaming about her fucking parking space being occupied so I closed my office door so I wouldn't have to listen to her. She decided to be offended by this and start in on me so I told her to go fuck herself. Later I got lectured by another co-worker to "go easy on her" because she has "health problems". This pissed off because I have a degenerative neuromuscular disorder that will likely shorten my life and surely lower its quality over time. I hadn't realized until that moment that this gave me a license to act like a cunt!

In other words JOIN THE FUCKING CLUB WE'RE ALL DYING BITCH

Freedom of speech is only a freedom until you hurt other people directly.

I'm okay with them doing this, they're making all the normies not give a fuck about their constant shrieking. They've oversaturated the market with their tears, now no one is buying.

Do you just sit in threads with a post ready with an archive link? Because that was 30 seconds.

IMBEACHHHGFGHTGGHJHDDT1111

>She has CANCER, how DARE you ignore her when she's shitting on you?
Imagine you're about to die from a terminal illness, and your only purpose in life on the way out was to be the prop in a flavor-of-the-day media hit piece.

If she is in such a predicament, shouldn't she look for solutions to her problem rather than shitposting on Twitter?

President Trump can block whomever he desires. Why is this an issue? It's twitter, he isn't preventing the woman from protesting his policies. He isn't establishing death squads and silencing free speech.

Nice

Trump patrolling those thots

>stage 4

soon she won't have to worry about who's blocking her

Only if she had cancer prior to getting healthcare under it which she probably isn't - she's probably paying for care out of her own wallet so either way none of this actually effects her

LITERALLY WORSE THAN HITLER
I hope you rural and suburban drumpfkin retards are happy now that this poor innocent womyn got twitterblock-raped by grumbfh

I M P E A C H
N O W

She must have cancer of the cunt

Fucking ouch.

He is right, you know.
Time to leave

So in other words, he treats everyone equally. Isn't that what they want?

And we will continue to divert every ounce of attention and funding that we can get towards our red cape.
Toro, nigger.

Kekd