Mudslime general hate

>be musli
>annoy the most disciplined and peaceful group of people into literally rampage
>cry and REEEEEE

What "RE", wherever you go you make the place unbearable, basically cancer of the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_pleading
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_fallacy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Precepts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacifism#Nonviolence
snopes.com/politics/guns/dalailama.asp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That orange drape must be comfy as fuck.

if your so much of an absolute fucking plauge in society that bhuddists of all fucking people start genociding your ass you literally deserve it

Your people used to have comfy drapes.

Anyone who sides with Muslims over Buddhists has to be the biggest fucking moron in the world.

>Siding with violent buddhists over violent muslims
>Difference == nothing

Ah, so correct you are, religions of peace! Kill yourself, Redditor.

If they're killing people, they aren't buddhists. But I digress, Rohingya are not innocent in any of this. They started as an insurgency group in the 40's. Before that they were migrant workers who were counted in the cenus during the times they were in Burma, even though they always left during the off seasons.

>be pedoworshipping curry nigger
>leave currystinking shitlands for more moenys
>cry discriminalization when nice clean country won't allow dirty pedo worshipping mosques to be built

I'll worry about the threat of violent Buddhists when they start flooding into Europe raping, stabbing, shooting, and driving trucks over people.

>annoy the most disciplined and peaceful group of people

Yeah, no. Budhhists cunts have always had a bit of a streak for mass murders and ethnic cleansing.

I hope the buddhist keep doing what they do, and please please dont kill kid or woman, gang raped them and raise their kid to be another soldiers to kill even more ppl

we should bring that back

I'll care about violent Buddhist monks as soon as they start forming rape gangs that target young white women, commit acts of terrorism against everyone, and start suicide bombing children's musical concerts.

>be so shit even Buddhists want to ethnically cleanse you

This so much

>So daft to not tell the difference between one that is naturally violent and one that has to be pushed to incredible lengths to become violent
>Known what religion of peace is actually a religion of peace and not what the media spews
>flag
Checks out

>walk down the street in my town
>get yelled at by Buddhist monk that I'm a whore and he's gonna rape me

Oh wait, that's Muslims.

>violent buddhists
Righteous violence in light of the human plague that seeks to eliminate them, yes.

I thought you hate Buddhists, Muhammad Syaiful? Why aren't you supporting the other side and bomb more temples and churches?

>western leftists have always fellated buddhists and Aung Sang as models to aspire to
>fall back to gibbering mental gymnastics to understand what's going on
>want to condemn but struggling to contend with decades of programmed siding with these people.

the best.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_pleading

Buddhists are never violent. Being pushed to an extreme is them abandoning their cause and thus becoming a rogue cancer, the media is brainwashed you into being alarmists. They're a small issue now, but can become a new terror group.

Who cares ? they are muslims, they could always go back to Muslim countries where churches are banned, non muslims pay a non muslim tax and freedom of choice is banned. They would be so much happier

Peace is not nonviolence. Peace is what violent people believe they are protecting or eztablishing.

buddhist don't preach pacifism you subhuman bitch. life doens't even actually have value to buddhist. it's about at nihilistic as possible. if you kill somebody they go into reincarnation and that's that. there's no forever hell where you need to be little faggot like christcucks.

buddhist are killing them cause they're violent subhumans and need to be put down. if you go into a buddhist country and preach christianity or another faith it's good if they kill you. diversity isn't our strength. people like you with conviction need to be killed

you really don't understand budhism at all

comfyfags

Since we're blindly posting Wikipedia links to fallacies
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_fallacy

>Cherrypicking the parts of a religion you like and leaving out the rest whilst still claiming to be a member of said religion

I never said they preach pacifism, nice fallacy. They preach non-violence, there is a difference between the two. Violent buddhists goes against their own religion.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Precepts

Facts > Your garbage opinion on an image board.

To be fair, there are lots of different sects of Buddhism and some of them have a very violent history. The last handful of Dalai Lamas all tried killing eachother or something. The ol' "grass is always greener" fallacy makes Westerners believe Buddhism is some super special religion of peace, but it's basically no different than Christianity, which also denounces violence, professes love and sacrifice, and is the 2.0 of an older religion where a savior becomes godlike. Doesn't mean people can't corrupt it.

That said, Islam is bad from start to finish.

>Blindly

Only you are. An argument from fallacy requires that my argument only contains the mention of you creating a fallacy in entirety, however, if you read the rest of the post, it shows that the people I replied to are giving a special pleading to violent buddhists but not violent muslims.

It's a shame that Sup Forumsposters lack the ability to inference and read subtext.

Explain the difference between pacifism and non-violence. Seem the same to me. Might be wrong but explain

Same with Cristian soldier/knight. Love thy enemy? Nope, Kill ENEMY.

>they are muslims, they could always go back to Muslim countries where churches are banned, non muslims pay a non muslim tax and freedom of choice is banned.

Are you serious?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacifism#Nonviolence

Kill thy enemy, and kill thyself in the process. Sup Forumstards only know saber rattling.

Pic related

snopes.com/politics/guns/dalailama.asp

You should see what he says during his Tactical Carbine and Pistol classes, most chill instructor ever

Pic related. This is simply a paradox.

UN? Kill yourself.

>snopes.com/politics/guns/dalailama.asp
>As reported by the Seattle Times, during that talk the Dalai Lama responded to a question posed by a student about how to react to a potential school shooter by stating that it would “be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun,” with the proviso that one should aim to wound and not to kill

There is a reason why the Shaolin monasteries taught self-defense.

>Best flag for (You)s
>Replies anyway

Why are hakenkreuz flag posters the most easy?

Peace forever! Ever!

>religious leader makes statements contradicting the original religious leader
Appealing to authority in saying the first DL's statements supersede the current one's; That's no different than conflicting popes. Adjustments and interpretations change with the times as well as their leaders, as is observed by history.
>quoting literally who?
Empty statement

So what you're claiming is this is not self defense in relation to attacks made in Thailand, 94% Buddhist, that led to revisions in regards to violence. So long as it is not done in malice but in defense, it's acceptable, contradicting your original statement earlier in the thread? Way to backpedal

>Appealing to authority in saying the first DL's statements supersede the current one's

I never stated this, so that is a straw man. But if something has been identified as buddhist, then something different from that identification is an offshoot AKA not buddhist, but buddhist inherently.

>quoting literally who?
>Empty statement

Appeal to ridicule, ignores rational; illogical. Karl Popper is one of the most famous scientific philosophers of the last century next to Einstein, Kuhn and Russell. I'm sorry that pop philosophy hasn't taught you that.

I would like to see evidence of the contradiction instead of just a claim, quote it for me, please. It seems like you are ignoring arguments to focus on them singularly and then claim there are no other points made. Once more: the paradox of tolerance. If you cannot grasp a basic concept, then why continue?

If the muslims didn't want to get genocided. Maybe they shouldn't have killed Buddhist monks, destroyed buddhist statues and temples, killed and chased away buddhists from their own lands, claim part of buddhist land and say it is muslim land and otherwise just doing what muslims do.

>Popper

Literally a Jew

Sins of the fathers? Ethnic cleansing of a group not even connected to the violence in the middle east? Well... time to kill christian whities for the crusades here in the US like one of those BLM superiors, right? Eye for an eye.

>Hitler

Literally a Jew. Sup Forums tier meme aside, you cannot argue against superior logic.

Pattern made clothing was a mistake.

this

Who is talking about the mudle east?
The muslims that they are killing are doing all those things I mentioned and have been doing it for 70 years.

Have we shifted timelines?

You mean the rohingya people who are muslim that are facing an onslaught by the buddhists? They've been doing those atrocities for 70 years... in Burma? These aren't the mujahideen, you dumb mouth breather. They haven't done any of those things and they are not funded by the CIA.

l m a o. Norway gets added to the "probability of flags that can't research facts" list, disappointing. Most ignorant post in the entire thread.

Inb4 Buddhism is actually a religion of psychopaths devoted to making swift decisive action automatic, with no hesitation as the samurai lobs your head off.

Reminder

>Samurai
>Buddhists
>Not pure shinto

inb4 I leave this thread because it's a piece of shit.

Why didn't the news tell me about this?

>don't tolerate the intolerant
>that makes me intolerant
>don't tolerate myself
>kill myself

I really hope the lefties follow this through to it's logical conclusion

>l m a o. Norway gets added to the "probability of flags that can't research facts" list, disappointing. Most ignorant post in the entire thread.

And this is the most autistic post in the whole thread. Sad

>with the proviso that one should aim to wound and not to kill:
>he fall for the "AIM FOR THE LEG" meme