How can you refute this ????

how can you refute this ????

Negroes should learn to play the fucking game

Life isn't Mario Kart

Leftists continuing to prove they are infants by making childish associations with real world problems. Stay with Mario Kart.

I can't, I simply don't care.

Blacks want to overthrow whites and rule America but have no idea what a jew is

We're ahead because we worked our way ahead.

true, it's more like Hogwarts

because Hideki Konno man made it that way?

> thinks vidya games and movies are real life

So the person in first place is there because of privilege? or did they just work harder?

>affirmative actions
>more male suicides, work place accidents, worse change when getting divorced

Why are those postings always full of crying and self pity? You want something? Go, work for it and get it.
My parents would have beaten me for such an attitude

Are you in a sincere argument here? I would just point out how retarded of an analogy that is.

you're russian, they got drunk and beat you anyway

>game design applies to life
The point of it isn't to make it fair, it's to make it fun. Being 2 miles behind the rest of the players isn't fun. Being 2 miles ahead of every player uncontested isn't fun. They use the powerups to create agency no matter where you are.
How, exactly, is main a men only gym going to give a man a proverbial (puke) lightning powerup? Is he magically going get better gains and become a Muslim because he's only around guys? What has Black entertainment Television contributed to society in the last 20 years? How is kicking people off campus based on the color of their skin not the segregation you worked so hard to get rid of in the first place?

Wow, i guess we are privileged by being a naturally superior race/sex/orientation.
Let's provide gibs for the weak and helpless. Not everyone can be blessed with the gift of straight white maleness am i right?

Why else would they have those things unless they can't compete with us conventionally and thus need help.

Nah, german travelling around in russia.

>Player in the lead never gets any help.
>Player in last gets the best items to drag the person who got to the front without help into the back of the pack.

So they admit to their crab mentality and being a drain on the successful?

well you probably got beat by your mums boyfriends mohammad and muhammad anyway so it still works

Good thing my country isn't so brainwashed to the point where they use movie/game references to every real life event

Wew cool down my aussie friend or do you want to get beaten by emus again?

How sadly childish. All of this pertains to silly things like video games and student lounges.

In my experience, whites complain about education (white history month) college enrollment (affirmative action) and employment (diversity hires), not inconsequential frivolities. They care about the difference in rights and entitlements in society. As always, whites have an adult grasp on a subject that blacks and leftists can only view through a childish lens.

I have gotten both of those items in first place already though. Git gud you fucking casuals.

I have never seen the word assbag before.

You don't understand goy, winning at Mario cart is due to cart privilege. All carts are equal, no one should be ahead without cheating. ;)

not even aussie just on holiday here to shit post so making it count

so I am disadvantaged being in first, and the people behind have the privelage of these items.

Sou. Argumentum ad Mario Cart. Very strong logic.

If they're on first place it was because they played better
There shouldn't even be a blue shell

but that does not make sense

No one can get ahead on his own merits. If you're in first place you got there by stealing it from the other players because of the advancements they gave you. You didn't build that.

It's pretty telling that the farther left your ideas the deeper into fantasy you need to reach to make a point.

>checks flags
r...right...

How is it down under? Thought about going to straya next but i am afraid of spiders and crocs desu.

Also its kinda funny that stuff like affirmative action, welfare, child support, planned parenthood, gay right etc all were inventions made by straight white males. I wish i could see sjws in a fully black or muslim society

>you don't get the good stuff
>you are privileged

Pick one

Yeah, who the fuck likes blue shells and lightning?

Avoid be afraid for your bum. Apparently it's full of poofters.

It's derogatory, shocking and offensive so you know they are justified in their outrage.

The purpose of the blue shell, and the drop-rate of rare items in general, is to reshuffle the player rank in order to provide more suspense to the game, and prevent boredom (look at clips of car racing, it's literally just the same position of cars with minimal change).

It isn't to favour shitty players over the talented ones, the girl (fuck me if a man uses that language) is literally comparing something as complex and nuanced as race relations and racial correlation with financial and political status with a party game.

Also, with each passing generation 'privilege' can be lost. American Jews came to the USA with jack shit, and now they earn ~$100'000 per household.

Thanks Aussie

Yeah it's not bad, i've not seen any spiders or crocs yet even when I went out bush. Just stay away from the northern territory if you come, that place is a sweaty poison anus

Sure, but the only way to get to first is skill, strategy, effort, and good team selection. Blue shells and lightning bolt have always been an unfair advantage to try and keep the game close

So is the blue shell mario karts idea of affirmative action?

metal gear solid is the most realistically based game

White people as a whole aren't in "first place"

Fuck off nigger.

This is nigger libtard logic.

>Let's put whites in "first place" so we can play the blame game and act like victims!

God you people are disgusting

Yeah, its loud, in your face, and all it ends up doing is pissing people off

privilege is a right, and women dont have any rights that men dont have

men dont have any rights women dont have
fugg me

The point of Mario Kart is to fuck over people so the bottom rung can fuck over the leaders via handouts.

I guess the australian wildlife isnt more lethal than the average muslim rapefugee in germany

Precisely this.
>we're all equal blank slates there's no difference between anybody!
>damn evil whitey figured out how to take first place even though we're all supposedly equal!

yeah and you can swear at a snake without being called racist

>without being called racist

Unless it's the rainbow serpent.

those fuckin queer cunts

i am confused is this person stating that white people are simply better? Since when did the left pick up the idiot stormfag narrative? lol

that is literally what their privilege nonsense is, they're just too dumb to see it

da fuq?

>He doesn't manipulate RNG

Fucking noobs, no wonder they can't even win in Mario Kart

NICE FUCKING MARIO KART ANALOGY BRO ITS GOOD TO SEE YOU RETARDS BRANCHING OUT FROM STAR WARS AND HARRY POTTER

That is why Mario Kart is only played by shitters

If she use the Mario Kart argument, you use the Rapelay argument.

Normal people don't relate reality to the psyop that is video games.
Any normal person would read that and immediately know that poster was insane.

if men are in first place, why are they the most likely to commit suicide?

if men are in first place, why are they behind academically?

if men are in first place, why do they always lose divorce proceedings?

if men are in first place, why are they dropping out of society?

Libtards comparing life to a video game.

Racers don't get automatically placed in front or back, you work your way up using your skills to draft off of racers ahead of you, or your skills to precisely drift around corners.

Are you shit at life's Mario Kart? Sorry boo boo, id cry for you, hit the breaks, and let everyone pass me to make you feel better if I could. Oh wait, I wouldn't because it's a competitive game and pulling over to the side defeats the purpose of the game itself.

Still feel like comparing life to Mario kart? Or are you done now?

This

Life is not mario cart NIGGER!

>muh mah-rio kert

fucking millennials. I've always thought boomers were the worst but I'm beginning to have doubts...

>people in first place in mario kart got there by being born into it

Mario Kart:
>Car speed rubber banding, slowing those in front and speeding those in back
>power up rubber banding, only those in back get powerups worth a damn
>With all benefit going to those in back, race stays in flux, with most best players usually winning
Real Life:
>tax and welfare, economic rubber banding
>political and ethnic advocacy groups, only for those "in last"
>for some reason whites and asians always beat blacks and mexicans.
Are they admitting they're just worse?

The irony of this is, that both blue shells and lighting bolts are pretty much unanimously agreed to be the most shitty part of gameplay across the Mario Kart Playerbase.

The point is to make it fair, because fair = fun.

Life isn't fair, we were not created equally and there are differences between men, women, and races. Some have shit due to their birth while others have to earn it. Equality is a social construct that only appeals to those with child like minds.

If this were mario kart
>blacks drive one less lap
>asians drive an extra lap
>trans folks want there own race track, get it, then complain because they feel excluded from the race track everybody else has.

>People start in first place because logicz and never get down from it

>not realizing all of those questions are "really dinks you dink" shitpost tier rhetoricals for baiting normies.

niggers seriously just can't even into real discourse.

The blue shell isn't made for people in last to win.
It's literally just a fuck you to the person in front from a person who can't take advantage of it.

>Being 2 miles behind the rest of the players isn't fun
get gud
>Being 2 miles ahead of every player uncontested isn't fun
yes it is you fucking loser

what isn't fun is being in first and getting slammed with a fucking blue shell and losing in the last lap while being unable to do anything about it

People who suck at life get rewarded

It's fallacy whites aren't in first place in anything.

people towards last place get rubberbanded aka faster speeds and better items. this shit sucks. mario kart isn't a leveled playing field. this would make more sense if first place were immune to items all together and only got golden mushrooms

So you admit, it is about equity, and not equality?

>not getting the shell and hoarding it the entire race