Hunter X Hunter

How can there be no threads about 356?
Are all the Hisokafags mourning him?

>No exploding shitposting
This is odd. I guess I'll just go to sleep.
RIP Magician.

S..So what if Hisoka is down an arm...and a leg. And was last shown using a suicide move. Fuck you.

it's Hisoka's 3rd hatsu...bungee cum

Pap. A beast that keeps humans as pets. A trade-off between life and pleasure.
Ferocity towards humans: A-2. Biology and actions of the creature put large amounts of human lives in danger.
Population: Unknown.
Fertility: Unknown.
Destructiveness: B-1. It's known how to avoid Pap, but failing to do so will most likely result in death.
Total: A. Threat must be destroyed immediately; methods unknown. Requires entire world's cooperation.
Unmentioned notes: First Calamity. Victims have been found in the human world. Ging believes it is capable of wiping out humanity, though why it hasn't done so is a mystery.

Brion. The weapon. A sphere that defends mysterious, ancient ruins.
Ferocity towards humans: B. Depending on conditions entire species can become level A-1(Aggressively attacks humans).
Population: C. 10 to 100.
Fertility: B-2. Depending on conditions it may switch to level A(High speed reproduction with explosive growth of numbers)
Destructiveness: A-1. Each encounter most likely results in death, and it is hard to avoid.
Total: B+. Threat must be destroyed immediately. Method is known but is costly and has high risk. National or international correspondence is necessary.
Unmentioned notes: Botanical. Ruins are an abandoned, labyrinthine city wherein a miracle cure herb grows.

Hellbell. A monster that infects its prey with homicidal desire.
Ferocity towards humans: A-1. Aggressively attacks humans.
Fertility: Unknown.
Destructiveness: A-2. Hard to avoid, most likely results in death. Damage hinders everyday life and is permanent.
Total: A. Threat must be destroyed immediately; methods unknown. Requires entire world's cooperation.

There's been threads even before the chapter was released

Ai. Codependence of desire.
Ferocity towards humans: A-2. Biology and actions of the creature put large amounts of human lives in danger.
Fertility: Uknown.
Destructiveness: A~B
Unmentioned notes: Victims have been found in the human world. Ging believes it is capable of wiping out humanity, though why it hasn't done so is a mystery (Hi

Nanika!). Hunter Association was commissioned for this expedition by its HQ's presumed country. Not counting Netero's secret group, the 3 survivors all went mad.

Zobae. Endless despair, disguised as hope.
Ferocity towards humans: C-1. Varies by individual. (Potential A-2, biology and actions of creature puts large amounts of human lives in danger.)
Population: E. Few.
Fertility: B-2. Depending on conditions it may switch to level A(High speed reproduction with explosive growth of numbers)
Destructiveness: B-2. It's known how to avoid Zobae, but failure to do so will result in permanent damage.
Total: B+. Threat must be destroyed immediately. Method is known but is costly and has high risk. National or international correspondence is necessary.
Unmentioned notes: One Zobae victim is currently contained by V6. A hunter from Beyond's first expedition who "survived." Has persisted in quarantine with no sustenance for 50 years.

Is fun that the spoiler pic was the last page of the chapter.
Also, the clown is so dead that he got a spin off

He was an adequate clown.

Lets talk about Kurapika. Favorite outfit list?

Suit>Red outfit he wore in the save killua arc> Hunter exam>pencil skirt and blouse>>>Yorkshin outfit

yall niggas are dumb as fuck if you think hisoka is going to die without using texture surprise

Goddamn I can't wait for this shit, it's a pretty ballsy move to write in so many threats to humanity at once but hopefully that means Togashi already has plans to deal with them

Dumb frogposter.
I agree with the suit being the best one. Was he supposed to be a yakuza?

Don't worry I'll get people in here.

>is pitou male or female?

>the properties of BOTH rubber and cum

Male, obviously. But that doesn't stop me from wanting to love her.

why user

Please no, that last thread was so tolerable until someone brought up a deaf bug's gender yet again. I hope Togashi writes in an attractive undebateably female character soon just so the Pitoufags can move on.

Threadly reminder that Chrollo will get Isis-ed on a whole other level

*dead bug's

This desu familia.
Do you really think such simple explosions could hurt Hisoka to that degree? Its all been a ploy using texture surprise to make it seems like hes losing limbs to expose Lucifers location.

Suit>Yorkshin outfit>Red outfit>Training Outfit>Hunter exam outfit>Pencil skirt disguise>Hat+Glasses disguise

>hisoka loses without doing anything

Anyone have the redrawn pages from the new volume? Forgot to save them

> the clown is so dead that he got a spin off
what?

When did Hisoka visit America?

ishida sui(author or tokyo ghoul) wrote a oneshot for hisoka. there's a thread up for it now.

this is the most terrible thing, I'm really, really sad.

The Tokyo Ghoul's author, who was a Togashi's pupil or something like that, wrote a 60 something pages one shot of HxH. Also, he's a huge Hisocuck.
There's no translations yet IIRC so there hasn't been a big fuzz.
There's a thread right now, check the catalog.

Of course there have been threads, you can imagine what they're like

Any series with a big fight going on basically becomes Sup Forums, hundreds of posts about ______fags, keks and cucks getting BTFO and variations of it. Attempting discussion isn't worth the hassle most of the time.

thanks guys, I assume this is kind of a requiem for hisoka right? I hope he is happy in the heaven of the clowns ;_;

He's happy in pedohell.

Is that Paiko's head?

>Pairo's head in a jar
that aint cool

This is the sort of shit that makes me want to support an author

I'm just happy that the fight will be over soon and we can go on with dark contintent stuff.

What will be Hisokas last ditch stuff? The explosion should have been from the dolls. So is it asspull time or is he legit dead?

God damn, it got uglier

Do we seriously have to wait a fucking year from the viz volume?

I want to live in your world where males obviously have great childbirthing hips and tits.

>on with dark contintent stuff.
Oh you sweet user, if togashi acts like he has for the whole of the last decade you can bet we're going to get one DC chapter before hiatus

For*

Somehow he's gonna suicide attack. taking Chrollo with him. Maybe using Bungee Gum to reflect back... uh... something?

Isis-ed?

There's also this page. Stolen from elsewhere

You're already in it. Kurapika has great childbirthing hips, Kite will have tits.

Read the new user

>I have to use THAT.

Please no.

Fuck, I forgot all about Sting's son ripping off Bleach.

God that was a golden week on Sup Forums.

>I know nothing about anime and magma.

Kite's a girl now, of course she'll grow tits.

Kurapika doesn't really have great hips though.

>Sting's son
Laugh harder than I should've.

so? don't need hips to love pika

Don't start this shit again.

>Kurapika doesn't really have great hips though.
I'd post the volume cover but I'm in a borrowed laptop and I don't want to download things to delete later.

>realizing we're going to have to deal with prince politics on the ships before we get to the DC.

I just want to see the calamities killing everyone

This page looks much better in black and white.
The best thing to happen to HxH in recent memory is Togashi putting more effort in the artwork IMO.

>Kurapika doesn't really have great hips though.
You're baiting me, he's got great hips.

I agree, Pika's best man. But that's beside the point.

I know what you're thinking of but unfortunately that's not his consistent design on panel.

I just want to see how Melody compromises the whole mission because of the devil's sonata.
I'm calling it, she will get killed because of it. A shame, really, because I like her.

Uncultured swine

Kill it with fire desu.

>melody
>gets killed
>plus pairo head in a jar
>probably other members of the pika crew die
DC is going to be a terrible ride for Pika.

is that supposed to be the old guy who was talking with megane-kun, but young?

no he definitely lost his limbs, a more likely tactic would be him using texture surprise on one of the heads with a symbol on it or perhaps something to do with his cards

he could even rip off a hand and a foot from the audience then attach them with bungee gum then texture surprise them

I wanna learn more about her, she's so sweet and innocent but has a past of getting drunk and playing literal devil music. What an enigma.

biscuit better not die in DC arc

But she's a good girl! She just wants her onii-chan's love!

Yes.

What if Gon marries Kite?

Hisoka is gonna coat himself with rubber to absorb most of the blast, and maybe use texture surprise as camouflage.

If Hisoka has to die, then everyone has to die.

It could be possible but where would Hisoka find a sheet or cloth big enough to hide himself in?

Wut

I bet she was a total slut before getting her beaver shape.

No idea.

You do know he needs some sort of medium for texture surprise right?

She did say she got drunk and blew her friend while they were messing with the sonata of darkness.

Maybe he was wearing it from the start as a second skin.

The fight feels a little too one sided, Hisoka doesn't really seem like a jobber type character either and Chronotrigger has already been established as a deadly force before this fight.

I genuinely don't know what's gonna happen. But I don't want (you)s so I'll just say Hisoka is dead.

So Would Chrollo actually win against a Zoldyck? this fight was rather boring considering how it just ended.

Sadly stuff like this brings out the worst in any fanbase on Sup Forums with Sup Forums tier leves of shitposting.