Check out this passage from gucci mane's new autobiography

check out this passage from gucci mane's new autobiography

>"When I signed my first recording contract I couldn't even tell you what a Jewish person looked like or believed in. I was ignorant and I admit that. It wasn't until Ice [Ice T aka Tracy Marrow] pointed out that most of the guys in the meetings where we planned promotional campaigns, music videos and so on were Jewish that I started to wonder why that was. I gotta admit that kind of thing can make you paranoid, because now every white guy in a suit who reaches his hand out to me look like the kinda nigga who about to take a cut of the profits or ask me to act more "gangster" in my videos."

first jay z and now this. niggers are becoming aware of the jew and speaking up about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q5lQRZXx8BE
youtube.com/watch?v=bnMAh-0wmhg
youtube.com/watch?v=0QbjELF-8kY
youtube.com/watch?v=m2VxpTMAbas
youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g&bpctr=1506014938
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cool copypasta mane

wtf i love niggers now?

>On a permanent vacation, off the Massa plantation
>Heard you both got the same bank account
>Dumb nigga, what you thinkin' bout?
>Get rid of that Devil real simple, put a bullet in his temple
'>Cause you can't be the Nigga 4 Life crew
>With a white Jew tellin' you what to do

Shame that Ice Cube sold out.

wtf i love jews now

OURNIGGA

so you would really rather have him promoting nigger gangster nonsense than promoting family values for black people?

But what difference does it make if their knowledge doesn't make them act any differently? if they still take the money and act the way they are told, they are still part of the problem. If it came down to a civil war, they wouldn't be on our side.

niggers havent yet fully woken up to the fact that they are being controlled by jews. they are coming around though.

I've started to slowly drop hints to the JQ on my wife. She used to suck BLM's dick and would budge on certain female empowerment ideas. People need to be aware of this

you sure she wasn't just sucking treyvon martins tiny pecker and thats why she was so butthurt when they start dying off? go back to td cuck

>my wife
>sucking BLM dick
user I think she's actually been getting action on the side.
You must fuck her for the last time from behind and put a bullet through her head.

Does this negro have an ice cream cone tattoo on his cheek?

>She used to suck BLM's dick and would budge on certain female empowerment ideas.
sounds like you guys watch too much tv. get rid of your tv right now.

> blacks are becoming aware

nah, they've aways been woke.

youtube.com/watch?v=q5lQRZXx8BE

yea

His recent albums are still good though.

there aint no athiests in foxholes and they're aint no raceblind defendents. when you get locked up by the boys in blue, call a jew. black people cant afford to not know

I would rather not post this but we're black. Black people generally buy into BLM with no questions and attack you if you dare to criticize. It took some time to nip that away

#WeThoughtTheyWereWhite

Jay Z is so woke. The hip hop artists are so woke they always working on the inside to expose the truth

I don't watch any tv. She's been watching it significantly less which is an improvement.

So you're married to a literal dindu

He is going to be MJ'ed

youtube.com/watch?v=bnMAh-0wmhg

they're both dindus you retard. you fucking foreigners have to start reading more carefully before you post. it's a big problem here.

No they aren't. Why would believe these things?

Piss off colgate.

How are you doing it? COLONIZER here and my girl isn't hood or stupid. She's educated and all that, but she still buys into the social-cultural bullshit like BLM. She doesn't like Trump but she's not #notmyprez either, so there's hope somewhere in there.

Also, street niggers talking about The Jew

youtube.com/watch?v=0QbjELF-8kY

He's per definition not a dindu if he is on here

Kys nigger

This thread is already a pisspoor imitation of the original thread yesterday.

Oy vey!

>Black people generally buy into BLM with no questions and attack you if you dare to criticize.
blm was founded by 3 sheboons completely detached from reality and propped up by soros. most of the time when a nigger gets glassed by cops he deserved it and a fraction of the time it's questionable. meanwhile white people are abused and killed by cops all the time but it's a total non-issue. my mom had a neighbor with a mentally ill child that was threatening to kill himself with a knife and the cops shot him dead (not nigger so it was never questioned). in college my friend's house caught on fire and my friend ran out of the house in a frantic state and the cops tazed him and arrested him (not nigger so not questioned).

point is that cops can be dicks and criminal to everyone but the media pretends that it only happens to niggers. blm is a fraud.

>we're black
he's a dindu. he said it himself.

>jewish deflection tactic engaged

its GUCCI!

It got a lot easier when Trump was elected honestly and he was throwing around fake news. I was able to point out the liberal biases of media whether it's entertainment, social, etc and their habit of omitting facts against their narrative (how else would Trump had blindsided everyone with a win?). I explained they would likely leave out details for these people being shot if it fits their narrative as well. Details if the public knew they wouldn't want to raise a family with these people around. Keeping footage and evidence to show the facts omitted was a must for this to stick in her mind.

could i ask yousome questions?

Whats it like being black on thise board and seeing all this niggers must die shit? How does it make you feel do get insind the mind of white teens/20 somethings?

Do you agree with it?

Yeah, that's what I've been doing. She just has the personality to shut down when her narrative doesn't win out. We've had some entertaining arguments. I hate that she hates Tommy Sotomayor but moderates like Crowder are semi-succesful, but even he's been saying Negro a lot lately and that triggers her. I had a good time showing her a Jared Taylor interview. Good luck bro.

>ask me to act more "gangster" in my videos."

Yup, even with Traytray we had the proto-BLM chimps and their helper whiteys go "lol everyone would care if it were a white kid and a black cop". And people pointed out that the same exact scenario had taken place two years or so earlier.

And they never answered. Just as much silence as after the initial incident.

Here in Europe we have the same shitty tactic being applied to us. Before the rise of the far right, any case of home defense usually ended with the defending home owner being punished for daring to harm a criminal. Some insane, leftist judges even appeal to an "obligation to flee", saying that if you had a clear escape path, any self defense is prohibited. Fight or flight? yeah, never heard of it, because law isn't an actual fucking science, and basically amounts to people learning how to twist the meaning of words to get what they want. If most of those people are left wing, you have de facto left wing laws.

At the same time the police are incompetent, understaffed, undertrained, underequiped, and underpaid. Right off the bat, small crimes aren't even pursued, because serious crimes get priority so maybe a few of them might be solved in our country's abysmal catch rate. Unless, of course, it's a law abiding citizen who has never done anything wrong in their life, and is forced by the situation to respond to the acts of criminal scum. Then they get the book thrown at them by both police and the justice system.

I have the distinct impression that our lazy systems accept crime rates as they are, especially among certain populations. And that disproportionate effort is direct at policing the people who do very little wrong in general, both because they are easy targets and because the system has a vested interested in appearing both strong and frightening towards the majority of citizens.

Gucci Mane is redpilled as fuck

>shot a man dead in self-defence during a home invasion
>got off drugs and got in shape after going to jail
>honest and candid about his mental health issues and advocates for others to do the same and get help
>apologised for all the bad things he's done
>signed and recorded for almost all of Atlanta's biggest artists the past 8 years or so
>owns multiple Chic-Fil-A and Checkers franchises all over North Georgia, makes as much money on restaurants as he does on music
>Donates to the community and talks to kids about not acting ignorant and to be successful
>Names the Jew
>Marrying his long time girlfriend and doesn't have bastard kids running around
>Helps old ladies carry their groceries
>Trump supporter

BRRRRRRR

ironical thing is that the evil white exploiter stereotype is mainly because of certain kind of (((white people))) -- if more nig-nogs (and of course whites themselves) understood that a world could be much better place

Oh right and a good portion of her family is on welfare. She's gets constantly frustrated by their bullshit excuses and lies now. We've more or less isolated ourselves from our families. Feels good. If shuts down in an argument it puts the long term of the relationship in jeopardy. Maybe her writing her thoughts would help her articulate. Good luck user.

I've been here for years so I barely notice it anymore. No I don't 100% agree but I do wish there was a black community that wouldn't hesitate to kill the criminals attacking their communities and endangering their children. Shame it won't happen

"""""""Sold Out"""""""

He grew up, you should too.

youtube.com/watch?v=m2VxpTMAbas
replace lawyers with (((lawyers))) and this might not be far from truth

Wtf i love that unfunny cunt now

Lol how do you think these niggers would react if you cited crime statistics as why they get killed by cops more often? Bet they'd call it racist. That being said, I find this great.

He had to sell out because his entire extended family would spend all the money he gave them on crack and gold chains.

>my wife sucks black dick
God, you're such a loser.

Jews aren't white

>He had to sell out because his entire extended family would spend all the money he gave them on crack and gold chains.
That might be totally made up bullshit but I'd believe it.

Next time read what you wrote before you hit the submit button you cuck

He wasn't talking about Jews in general tho, just Jerry Heller.

Fuck, looks like his site is down

I'm honestly shocked that Jay Z didn't marry a Jew. He's crypto as fuck and the brews aren't much for letting a goy millionaire just walk around with all of those shekels mismanaged. It could honestly be nothing more than savvy branding and image management, though. He could be dumb as a bag of rocks and completely in hock for all I know. He sure presents as a gentile learned in the ways of the tribe, though.

I'm glad that we have men fighting this war from both sides. It's not truly White vs. Black, it's Right vs. Left/ Wrong. Once your people (not being racist when I say this, its just a fact) learn to grow up and start acting like adults, not overgrown children asking for mommy and daddy's (government) handouts, then maybe they can learn to fend for themselves in the real world. But the only way they can fend for themselves like the rest of us is to have actual values. If the black community can't do something as simple as have values and a sense of pride in something other than their skin colors, they're never going to amount to anything but an entire race of infants
>I for one wouldn't care if this country had the amount of blacks in it as it does, but in their current state the vast majority of them are fucking worthless and I shutter when I have to call them humans.
>It's time for the Black race to evolve like the White man did thousands of years ago

Wrong image
Doesn't really matter though

Too bad niggers can't read

Decades ago prominent black leaders preaching family values died or were killed and crack hit the community getting rid of fathers from their families. At that point, single mothers were raising kids and those kids only had black media telling them what they needed to be. The environment this created only reinforced criminal behavior and if you aren't with that you were ostracized. I hope to see values return and the pendulum swing in the future but I'm not optimistic

Trevor Noah used to be pretty RP, already on some topics

What did Jayz say about jews?

I'm not optimistic either
LBJ was the worst thing to happen to the Black Community. But I can't blame him and the democrats for everything since Blacks should have rejected them and saw what they were doing. But again, the vast majority of them take after their Sub-Saharan ancestors and are a step above retarded animal children.
I just want a world where people have traditional values, live in small well knit communities, and actually do something good for that community. And unfortunately the only people that seem to want that kind of life are traditional whites, even blacks with traditional values stick to urban areas because that's where they can "thrive". I use that term loosely because thriving for them just causes destruction for their own community and everyone else around them.
>Just have small ethnic communities within our country.

Have you ever been to the rural South? Black people everywhere. Remember, That's where we came from.

Good. Then black folks independently can decide if they want their sole existence to be dedicated to putting whites in "their place"

Wank off kids and die a drug addict in financial turmoil?

Thankfully I haven't. Upstate NY has blacks and urbanites from NYC moving up in droves unfortunately though. But I think the harsh lake effect winters keeps them at bay. They don't do well in snow and slush. That and I absolutely hate the heat, I'd rather summer be 65 degrees at its hottest and shorter, spring be shorter, with fall and winter longer.

I made a goof. What of it?

I think you'd be shocked. Black people living simple country lives, hunting fishing, church. Not the stereotype at all other than many are still poor. Most black media comes from the cites.

Bling BLAOW brrr

Summer comin so I needs a new fur

the sarcasm was dripping off my tongue when I wrote it.

This is dead on. The black community was making huge strides until the leaders were purposely dismantled using some agents like Jesse Jackson. And then the CIA introduced crack and that was game over.

>But again, the vast majority of them take after their Sub-Saharan ancestors and are a step above retarded animal children.
It'll take generations of purging to do away with it's effects. Blacks are generally to passive to leave the comfort of the cities probably because there aren't fathers to light a fire under their ass. My wife and I are in agreement to get a home outside of it. She's even open to the idea of being a housewife.

>I made a goof. What of it?
Check his flag user

In the tumblr sjw opression olympics, blacks score more points than jews. Jews always lose according to the your opinion/fact has more weight according to these oppression variables.

It's the classic if you can't beat them, join them. We need to use jewish trickery to make the pets bite the hand of master. The blacks can easily be dealt with once the jews are gone, there is no bigger nuisance in the world than the kikes.

I guess you don't realize black people are better educated and richer than ever before? And the crime rate has been dropping for 20 years now?

Didn't help that crack was given a 100:1 higher sentence compared to cocaine due to a legislation introduced by a Democrat and passed in a Democrat majority house. AND DEMOCRATS ARE STILL CONSIDERED OUR FRIENDS IN OUR COMMUNITIES

HAHAHA YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA, RIGHT?

Along with youtube censorship:

youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g&bpctr=1506014938

>Clip of some guy pointing out Jewish practices
>(((YouTube))) makes the clip unable to be viewed by generally public
Like clockwork

>I have the distinct impression that our lazy systems accept crime rates as they are, especially among certain populations. And that disproportionate effort is direct at policing the people who do very little wrong in general, both because they are easy targets and because the system has a vested interested in appearing both strong and frightening towards the majority of citizens.

Yeah because a rampant underclass and high crime rate keeps the law-abiding population insecure and more dependent on the state. There's no reason whatsoever for the political class to try to reduce crime, and they can always manipulate figures or do whatever to make people think they're tackling it when they aren't. It serves the political class better for the police to target the people who actually make a difference in society. They want people to feel trapped between the draconian state and the rabid criminal underclass so that they become paralysed. Remember, the police are not our friends.