Watamote 97

watamote 97

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=85y-N5GJa9g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You beat me to op.

This is such a surreal conversation. Next chapter is out the 16th.

I see why it took so long to translate it.

>Attack on Kabaneri

Who the hell is subbing this shit?

Look like Nico Tanigawa doesn't like attack on titan I'm ok with that.

It's a joke.

Do you think she's a KyoAni fag?

Thanks op

fucking normalfags

moefags get off my board

>all that cum

>Silent Beauty
>suffering for nemoto
>fucking normalfags

good chapter.

>I see why it took so long to translate it.

>BEFORE
>AFTER

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED

>hiding your powerlevel

Tomoko is growing her lesbian harem

>/c/ bullies Tomoko

>Things were so much easier back when I was just an angsty jerk...
You still are one, though.

>helps a """"normie"""" conceal her power level
>gets bitched at for it
Tomoko leads a hard life.

Something about that girl I don't like Tomoko see it too.

>Something about that girl I don't like Tomoko see it too.

This has to be animated.

IM NOT READING PASS THIS PAGE OH GOD

shes ashamed of her otaku hobby, who can blame her?
here let me find that fucking video you know the one.
youtube.com/watch?v=85y-N5GJa9g

>Attack on Kabaneri

These guys are just having fun but yeah let's all just make fun of them for not caring about society's norms. Creativity is bad and you should never express yourself!

>solfags
Nemo worst girl confirmed.

When will the yuri harem antics start and who's going to win?

This would have been fucking impossible for Tomoko to even contemplate her firs year in high school.

Our little loser is growing up

nigger if you want to be associated with these degenerates than go ahead theres fun and then there's down syndrome retarded

I just want Tomoko to go through more character development and for her to be less of a jerk.

>Tomoko made yet another friend
How i'm suppose to self insert now?

>Those teeth

Tomoko looks so exhausted having to listen to those people talk about shit she doesnt care about.

Didnt know Nemo was such a cunt, either.

Wonder if Tomoko has noticed she already made friends

Yeah I dont think that's how this is gonna turn out.

>Tomoko gets passive-aggressively bitched at for helping

Did a noodle just came out of her nose?

Lookin kinda Konata there in panel 4

Yes

WELL THAT'S WHAT FUCKING OMINOUS

Good thing it's translated and we get the context

Why would Tomoko be friend with someone like that.

More like she just got negative relationship points from Nemoto

Final boss confirmed?

My senior year

Also its now officially be 7 years since I graduated High School
Fuck me

Is Tomoko the kind of person that would say "normie" instead of "normalfag"?

I wonder if there's a japanese word for it.

Tomoko used to be so terrifying to talking to people because she was afraid of how people perceived her, now she just doesn't give a shit.

There's character development (I say development, but you could argue she's getting _worse_) in this manga, it's just subtle.

It translates better to normalfag than to normie, it's just the translators decision to use normie instead of normalfag

She would say normalfag given that she's been lurking on the internet for a while. Normie is used by new underage/ironic shitposting fags.

>I wonder if there's a japanese word for it.
How new?

Normalfag is just Sup Forums's special snowflake way to say normie while pretending to not be like Reddit/9Gag/other boards.

That first panel hits way too close to home.

3 years ago or something we used normalfag, but the world is so ultra sensitive to that shit now, and people spam the fuck out of "normie" because of shows like Netoge, so I ended up using that.

So Nemoto was the true antitesis of Tomoko all this time, only likes moeshit, can actually maintain the cool girl facade and tell to your face what she think

True Final Boss indeed

Then what does that make Yuu?

First words are I hate the anime you like, what a cunt

Tomoko is changing
I-I-I don't know if I'm okay with this
It seems like everyone but Tomoko is spaghetting now.
Its only her second year, if this keeps up, by her third year, she'll be popular

Generic moe slut/love interest of the MC

It crazy to think Nico Tanigawa using my type of social anxiety to help Tomoko because I talk my social anxiety in a threat.

>"What a weak reaction!"

If she knew...

This is probably the first time I've felt truly, legitimately bad for Tomoko, and feel that she has been completely wronged. Sure, this bitch is obviously insecure about her anime hobby, but Tomoko legitimately had no other way to answer her peers' question honestly without looking like a creep than to talk about anime. And even then, when they bring up someone looking into voice acting, they do so with a positive outlook, even going as far as stating envy! And Tomoko was even able to sense Temoko's uncomfort enough to direct it all towards herself. And she STILL gets the most passive aggressive threat to date thrown at her. It's actually unbelievable.

Did she just got jealous for all the attention Tomoko got for admitting she wanted to be a voice actor?

Tomoko's autism is contagious.

If her life goes anything like it's implied it will go, she will end up realizing that she had "friends" in school because she was around the same people 8 hours a day and that it's now over.

And Kotomi is still a nobody to her despite having found her group.

She just got mad salty because Tomoko took all the attention for something she didn't want to admit

And here people think Tomoko is the bitch.

She is just learning to be more social in her own way. She's starting to realize that she can't force popularity, which results in more natural "conversations" with her classmates. With the mentality she had in the first year, in the same situation, she would say her hobby was something cringy in hopes of impressing her classmates.

The only good thing about video games becoming mainstream is that it lets you answer this question with minimal spaghetti.

She never really was one, just really mean-spirited.

>Tomoko starts out unable to act because she is hyper self-concious and is afraid of everyone's else perception of her, and does nothing.
>The anxiety and lonliness from this lifestyle eventually breaks her until she just no longer can even bring herself to care.
>She gradually starts being herself around other people not because she's trying to connect, but because she just can't muster up the energy to hide it or hold back.
>People eventually start to remember her as she just allows herself to be herself.
>These people keep coming around to her.
>Eventually, gradually, without realizing it, Tomoko finally has some semblance of friendship.

That's what happened to me anyway

>Calling Nemo "Temoko"

I like this. Nemo is a fake Tomoko. Nemo is almost as bad as Umaru.

I hope Nemo gets exposed and has the biggest spaghetti moment in the series.

This shit was fucking ominous though

It it me or does she come off as a bitch?
If someone I helped out said, I hate your taste, then passive-aggressively "ordered" me around I'd be pissed.

Is it just me or was she a bit of a cunt?

No more calling Tomoko a bitch this girl is a bitch I'm calling this girl bitch-chan

I'm surprised Tomoko didn't realize she was being passive aggressive.

not even mean spirited. Tomoko's just cynical.

That's the word. I was thinking misanthropic.

Fuck off Daniel

What a cunt.

It was actually kinda creepy.
As though Tomoko making this one "mistake" is the one event that will trigger an avalanche of misery down upon her.

>That's what happened to me anyway
McFucking kill yourself

For how mean-spirited people say Tomoko is, she's actually really naive about how people actually are. She takes what they say at face value, rather than step back and evaluate what they are really implying.

That's where her lack of social skills comes into play.

Because otherwise you're probably being an autistic faggot.

I wonder what chapter Tomoko will realize just how much people fucking lie on a daily basis.

I hope to see this bit actually pan out, where Tomoko begins to realize there is a big difference between what people say and what they really mean.

In fact, I can see this is where the mangaka is going with this particular arc.

How in the hell is Tomoko mean spirited Tomoko really down to earth type of girl.

Why are you being a salty cunt?

If the pace of this keeps up then probably in next 3 chapters.