Kill la Kill is the worst anime I've ever seen. Entertaining, it was not...

Kill la Kill is the worst anime I've ever seen. Entertaining, it was not. It's just a poor excuse for western cartoony physics and piss-poor fanservice. Trigger really dropped the ball on it. After that, they scrambled for the most cliche of harem anime. It's an indication of how disappointed they were with KLK's performance.

Who cares.8

It's a fanservice show, what did you expect?

The second sentence gives it away.

subscribed

Faggot.

it was a self-indulgent parody of fanservice, as evidenced by the fact that you sort of got desensitized to it by episode 4

For you, maybe. I don't know. Dude, look at the replies! Still so many serious replies.

That's like saying Monogatari is a parody of fanservice.

>It's an indication of how disappointed they were with KLK's performance.
But it sold quite well and has been massively popular, why would they be disappointed with its performance? Do you mean they were disappointed with it artistically? Because Luluco would prove otherwise. I'm really not sure I follow. Also they buy the rights to adaptations long before things like their previous season's "performance" even enter into the picture so you're just wrong period.

Centaur Ryuko?

It would have been 10/10 if they'd kept it to 12 episodes or so.

DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY.

FIND A WAY

something with a decent plotline? Like other trigger stuff?

i found it good, didnt really care for the fanservice, felt more like parody if anything. paceing was good, voiceacting was grand, story was ok. humor had me offguard most of the time, making me smile or chuckle at the sillyness

i also enjoyed FLCL quite alot aswell

>subliminal memeing

The plot was a mess.

You overestimate Sup Forums's intelligence.

They won't find a way.

Fortunately I can spot shitposters from a mile away. I have an incredible ability for noticing those sorts of details. Nothing gets past my eagle eyes. Deciding how to continue this ruse. Surely I can sum it up more quickly...

Anime was saved by KLK you know.

Worrying about your opinion isn't worth my time. And to be honest, you likely liked Kill la Kill anyway. You know you loved it deep down.

>entertaining, it was not

Thanks Yoda

So this was ultimately nothing, huh?

So what is it?

Seek help. Yes, you.

>Stealth _____ thread

Ryuko is for fapping

Satsuki is for worship

>when you see it

>i found it good
Stopped there. Opinion discarded.

This isn't just ordinary shitposting.

This is advanced shitposting.

I don't get why people are so hung up with this.