Nisekoi

I'm done reading Nisekoi.

Chitoge best girl.

So its over?

Looks like it.

It'll be over by early July hopefully. I'm so fucking sick of this.

finally, we shall be free

Don't lie you'll miss it. Newfags in 8 years will never know about how long we've waited for the series to end.

See you next week.

>to "marry"
>doesn't specify who
>hurr I meant for him to marry all of us
>Rocky freaks and decides to stay friends with everyone
>100 more chapters of nothing with subtle hints that someone fucked with the princess' drawing

I want to die

>Chitoge was the alpha female of the group
>she asserts her dominance in front of everyone and sets the whole series into motion

Huh, I guess those are Hana's genes doing their work. Also lolitoge a cute.

I was already free a long time ago.

>Before the triangle happened.

I still don't believe this is ending as fast as it appear it will.

Komi has one last master troll for us, I just know it.

DON'T GIVE THE AUTHOR ANYMORE IDEAS

So small and already unrepentant sluts.

I stopped reading after the Mari wedding arc

why is eveyone a loli now? did they open the locket yet?

The locket was opened and revealed special powers, however it reverted them back to kids.

Nisekoi is a waste of time. Even shitposting on Sup Forums is more enjoyable than reading this a trashy manga.
I knew from the start that Chotose would win so i dropped it 100 chapters in.

Thank you for shitposting on Sup Forums all this time.

You're the reason I keep reading, user.

ironic shitpost or do you honestly think the outcome matters not the journey

- Marika is the best girl by far. LOYALTY+DEEP LOVE is a combination that cannot be beaten, certainly not by the boring girl MC claims to like or the generic violent main heroine which is just a tsundere done wrong. She has all the good parts of a yandere, but she'll never turn on you or her friends. She'd do anything to please you, and she'd never betray you or let you get lazy. Waifu material.

- Nisekoi was shit before it reached ch.20, but Komi kept endlessly adding more cliches and keys.

- Raku is a worthless piece of shit human being, a character worse than everyone on KNIM (and that's saying a lot) and deserves to end alone and burning in a house fire. He's worse than that Eh? Nandatte? cunt. He knows he's leading them on and what he did to Marika (I'm saving you... because friendship!) was a shit move which only had a happy ending because loldeusexmachina and shonen manga logic.

- The anime was only good for fapping.

- Anyone who at any point in time after chapter 1 believed that any girl other than Shitoge would win is just deluding themselves and setting up for disappointment.

- The one-shot was better, and Double Arts was better. Fuck Komi.

- I'll continue reading because I read too many manga anyways. DROPPED is for the weak of stomach.

See you next week.

I WILL EAT YOUR SOUL

I'm sure that Chitoge will end u winning. I just kept reading in hopes that i could be surprised.
As whether the journey matters or not, i would positively say yes.
It's just that i never particularly liked Nisekoi.

What journey?

>Don't lie you'll miss it. Newfags in 8 years will never know about how long we've waited for the series to end.

I was here before it started. I was here when the hiatus hit. I'll be here long after it's over.

I only have a basic understanding of the series from two anime seasons and a smattering of threads. It was SHIT and your taste is SHIT. Poor man's love hina.

Why else do you think I enjoy trolling in these threads?

>we're going to meet again
>and to marry
So basically saying "we" will marry him, then? Harem ending?

>Poor man's love hina
At least in Love Hina there's a moment where the MC gains some skills and be strong. In Nisekoi there's no such thing. Raku's just keep being Raku.

Love Hina was brilliantly written and the author had a clear goal of what story arcs to hit and themes. 14volumes in 4 years. Nisekoi sets up a basic premise, then flubs the execution and proceeds to get stuck on a merry go 'round before ending. The wiki says it's been around for five years.

That's a lot of time to get absolutely nothing accomplished.

What is this shit? I stopped readin when they lost the plot somewhere but what happened? So all made a promise with him? And they all knew each other as kid but they magically forgot it? How can everyone of them forget that? That's so retarded.

marika remembers this shit kasihra

Fucking lol

Admittedly, I think Love Hina does lose some steam during the last 2 volumes. But even at its worse it's still playing in a completely different league from this tripe.

>Harem open ending cop out
Fuck you Komi

And the others forgot it?
That is amnesia level of bad memorie.

Well there we go, Chitoge won. I hope you all liked the ride.

Honestly, I didn't like Love Hina's antics. It was beyond underwhelming thanks to the overuse of its tropes. I don't want to see another spa scene in my entire life. I also disliked the extremely mechanic way of the story's narration where there are chapters were clearly dedicated to a single character and it didn't tie up that well to the overall archs, it just felt extremely episodic and broke the flow. Its over the top humor also reminded me the likes of Nichijou, which made it fall flat most of the times.

I can not deny

I think the only thing Nisekoi did even slightly better is that it had a romance betwen side characters. Even then it won't nicely conclude, seeing as there is only one chapter left and there's still some lingering problems like Shuu's possible remaining love for sensei.

Nisekoi is, at best, a goofy harem comedy done poorly. Nice art and simple plots, but dragged out.

So Chitoge is basically the promised girl and Raku only fell in love with Onodera because she was with him the longest, given that she never moved to another place unlike the other girls? lmao

And the mass-amnesia is because they all use Guardian Forces.

Yui are Marika didn't forget.

Whose GF is Shuu?

I just wish Komi trolled the shit out of everyone because of the Double Arts cancellation.

The plot twist will be that Raku was gay this whole time.

>I just wish Komi trolled the shit out of everyone because of the Double Arts cancellation.

What do you think the whole of Nisekoi is, you double nigger?

After several cancellations and non-serialized one-shots, Komi decided to write the blandest, most generic, biggest romcom bait known to man.

And he succeeded.

The fact that they kept silent was an asspull, though.

>After several cancellations and non-serialized one-shots, Komi decided to write the blandest, most generic, biggest romcom bait known to man.
>And he succeeded.
Such a waste of art

It'll be over soon. God, I want another series to replace this shit. I don't care if it's another school setting or a battle shounen, anything is better than this.

>I want another series to replace this shit
>it's just another harem romantic 'comedy'

How popular is Nisekoi, commercially?

Wait, did Chitoge win?

>I chased you to tell you you're cute but not really my type

he said he wasnt necessarily going to choose the girl he promised to.

>April monthly sales
>12. *,260,043 Nisekoi Vol.22

Every chapter I tell myself I'm done. Yet every chapter I keep coming back.

Tell me, Sup Forums, is this what Hell is like?

I actually like Nisekoi for the plot and characters

you mean tsugumi's plots? yes?

I remember before Nisekoi how most people called the mangaka great and lamented that his previous series was axed and that Japan had shit taste for not publishing whatever he wanted to do. Good times.

No, there are enough doujinshins of her to satisfy me. But the story of Raku developing to Chitoge gives me a good feeling
or I am just a massive faggot that haven't seen enough cliched stories

I want to fuck loli Kosaki

its over since chap 1..nothing to read here

Will the otter finally be able to rest peacefully?

Calm down you autist this is just a fast translation from Korean Scans

Wait for the proper scans from Tsurezure

She probably meant marry Raku anyways

>alpha
hardly

>a tsundere done wrong.
bullshit
chitoge is a tsundere done right
she got more dere as time went on and seriously tried her best to improve unlike most of the other crappy tsundere out there

>Poor man's love hina.
Fuck off you fucking Nostalgiafag
Love Hina was fucking trash beyond the first chapters of the manga
Nisekoi is far superior to that trash and Chitoge>>>>>>>> that cunt Narusegawa

Raku is million times better than pathetic Keitaro
Keitaro basically turned into a Seta Clone just so Naru could like him

Love HIna was garbage
Love Hina and "Great Writing" should never be in the same sentence

Want a romcom with "Great Writing"? Try Kodomo no Omocha

>we

Chitoge made it into Super Mario Maker...make of that what you will

Nisekoi is a solid romcom
Don't listen to these butthurt waifufags who are mad their girl didn't win

It's main flaw is that there's a lot of filler but that's what happens to pretty much most Jump series

>Nisekoi is a solid romcom
How? Have you read like 5 manga in your whole life? Never read a book either?

The comedy isn't funny.
The romance is a piece of solid shit.

Not even waifufag (god forbid I have a waifu from this crap show), you just have very low standards.

The fillers are fine by me. It shows that not all characters have significant events in their everyday lives. But living it like how are they supposed to are good

Nisekoi doesn't go to shit after chapter 9
Nisekoi has far better girls

Love Hina doesn't stack up at all

And speaking of being dragged out Love Hina feels much much more dragged out than Nisekoi(especially the Kanako shit) despite being "shorter"

I honestly can't see how somebody can seriously think Love Hina is better when it's worse in almost every way
The only thing that's better about Love Hina is that the art is better(well at least at the beginning...the art got more simpler as time went on)

Psst. He's the same faggot who said Gants kurono-tae feel chapter was the best in manga history.

Solid=/=Amazing

The romance isn't Kodocha-tier or anything but it's serviceable
The comedy is decent(though most of it is the face reactions...some of it is Raku accidentally insulting Chitoge without meaning to or Marika kidnapping him and sending him to Kiribati)...I've seen worse

Majority of the characters in Nisekoi are really likeable

It's an OK series overall not terrible not great
It's just that there is too much of it which is the problem...especially if you're reading it weekly which makes the pacing feel extremely slow

I've never even read Gantz

That's even worse, newfag.

Nah.
Hell at least has a consistent narrative.

His biggest sin to date was the handling of Tsugumi's confession.

Love Hina >>> Nisekoi

Read the better version.

eh?

nandatte?

At this point I just want it to end.
I don't give a flying shit about who wins anymore, hell, I'll even take a goddamn open ending, just end my suffering already.

Doesn't Chitoge being the promise girl break the story on a meta level? How can it be a story about moving on from the past if he's just running towards the past after all?

tfw its actually just raku promising to meet again and not to marry

the art is very appealing and there are some memorable messages now and then. the situations and settings have been done before but this is true for fucking everything

>you will never see best girl appear again

Putin has shit taste. At least China has a leg to stand on.

obama has it right this time

>went to this anime cause yakuza x gangster
>instead got a waifu and key shitstorm

>Kosaki
>Yui
Putin confirmed for patrician taste.

>What is a pussy
Almost fooled me into thinking this was real.

What could have been.

Imagining how great this anime would have been if it stayed focused on the yakuza and gangster aspects almost makes me mad.

not to mention the fact that it literally made them into the most retarded things ever

Well then, hope you are ready for a new generation of bland and calculated harem manga!

No you're not.

You'll suffer with the rest of us until it ends.