The Balkans

What the fuck happens here, and when will there be another war?

Other urls found in this thread:

globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

stupid euopeans infighting yet another war

it will repeat as soon as any of us grows a little beyond current state which is utter shit

2 or 3 years

Considering that both expansionist countries in the Balkans are weaker than their neighbors,probably not in your life time.
globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp

roaches and slavs do battle over stale bread

My best bet is that it will have something to do with my nigga Tayyip.

Another war? Never.

Balkan countries(from best to worst):
Slovenia
Croatia
Greece
Romania
Bulgaria
Serbia
Macedonia
Montenegro
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Albania
Kosovo(not a country)

i am greek

bosnians are subhuman.

be prepared Bosniak scum. if i would have to see your saudi whore ass, i go genocide too. Serbs and croats should unite and just gas you.

good for you, fag, you like the cheap drugs here?

Why are you being so offensive to your greek brother :((((

Based Czech bro is right, serbs and croat should unite to defeat a common enemy

The most powerful men in Europe.

>both expansionist countries in the Balkans
who?

what did kek mean by this?

bulgarian brothers leader looks like he has very cheap girls in a german brothel. plz take no offense.

spanish are my brothers, greeks and italians are my cousins

he probably does 2bh

Literally thanks to america there isn't any war. Once they are gone,hell will be loose.

Stop calling macedonia the fucktard albanian-gypsy inbred balkanniggers.
They migrates to balkans 900years after Great Alexander's death.

And that's how you understand why the balkans are shit. You have a bunch of wetbacks claiming to be kangz n shiet.
I got to northern greece yesteday and took a photo of a balkanigger...ashamed of his stolen identity.

there armies would easly crush them and Croatia is in nato, so nobody will go after them. seriously if i had a majority muslim country on my doorstep that accepts big money from the saudis i would act fast!

Balkan countries(from best to worst):
Croatia
Slovenia
Greece
Romania
Bulgaria
Serbia
Macedonia
Montenegro
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Albania
Kosovo

t.

You spelled "corrupt" wrong.

kosovo is not a country, we should sue facebook for allowing such hate crime.

Wtf are you talking about?
Usa brought devide and conquer to balkans.
They destroyed yugoslavia, and created a bunch of imaginary ethnostates which were under perfect control under yugo's rule.
Now they are shilling for everyone even for one dollar.
But serves them well for destroying yugoslavia.
They lost the stealth technology with the f117 the serbs destroyed and later gave it to russians...and that's how s400 and next s500 are going to rape stealth products.
Why do you think best korea china and russia don't fear the jews and their pawns? Because serbs took care of that when the usaians were bombing them.

Macedonian here, explain my genes please.

Is Romania really worse than Greece?

>serbs and croats uniting
I guess the muslims will continue existing then

>macedonian here

Shut up steppe nigger.

Romania is worse than Serbia or Albania, the only reason they're ranked higher is cus they are closer to central Europe and managed to be in EU, it is a literal shithole.

don't be delusional, Slovenia is superior to us

youre not a fyromian

27% gypsy admixture

summers over janez go home

I thought I told you to stop gavur-posting!

in economy, quality of life and level of civilized behavior they are better

in size, military power and renown we are better

>look at all that ottoman clay

Delete this. NOW.

Pure blooded Jannisary.

In the next war the fake "country" FYROM (wannabe named "Macedonia" x0ax0a) will be completely vanished. Why? Because all of their nearby countries want to capture their lands (Albania Bulgaria). If they were smart enough instead of trying to steal the name "Macedonia" and the Macedonian history from us, they would try have good relations with my country. But since they are dumbfucks we can't help but advance our army against them in a new war.

I was born in Macedonia with a Macedonian last name with my whole family being Macedonian.

Is this a jew? Greek here asking. He looks either like a mud with african dna or a jew. God I hate these fags.

Greece is not Balkan

Alexander the Great was Turkish you cuck!

Iskender is 100% Son of the Steppe.

The Ottomans are the Communists of its time, they ruined the Balkans.

>Trump visiting serbia

What sort of effect will this have?

what did they mean by this?

t. the Macedonian.

Okay...

Then why do you need to make those meme Jewish tests dumbfuck?

We must stop fighting with our Greek brothers and Join them.

BASED Turkish BOLGHARS.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL CUNT

Was curious if I'm any part Middle Eastern or Turkish and if that was the case I'd have to kill myself.

Melania is hot, btw Vučić cucked trump, melania is soaking wet from Vučić superior cock and height

there is no such thing as macedonian ethnicity
you can be macedonian bulgarian or macedonian greek, only by regional term

Serbia will be Slovenian clay.

Slav squatting isn't a costume, it's a way of life, a culture all on it's own.

Well thank God I'm Macedonian Greek. I want nothing to do with your shit country.

He's from Eastern Thrace, he's a roach.

'Murican education

MERICA WILL BOMB
UOU TO HELL FIRST

You should kill yourself because of your insecurity.

you are bulgarian

Lol

mmmm that word always makes me think of hamburgers

No thank you, too many Serbs in my country already.

Not at all I'm from Western Macedonia and i can't even understand your retarded sounding language.

Blood boiling

Second liberation war when

>a literall irrelevant shitskin turk rapebaby
>calling someone else non white

really makes me think

whats so funny cunt

This thread itself will give you the answer. There are probably few places in the world Americans care less about. Ask an AMerican about the Balkans and they think you are talking about Star Trek.

well /pol told me i was a Turkish rape baby so i had to find out for myself. I guess pol was wrong.

we squat because one of our favourite pastimes is public drinking, where you have no choice but to either squat, or sit against a wall of some sort.

I don't know a single person who doesn't pre-drink before going out.

>implying I'm not Melania shitposting the Balkans thread hehe

>you come me home from work and go to you’re bedroom, you see your wife sucking off this man and he gives you this look

What do

if youre from anywhere in northern greece (macedonia, thrace) you are an assimilated bulgarian

no refugees here

No i was Born in South Western Macedonia and no you guys are Turkish rape babies mixed with steppe niggers mixed with slavs. Def not me.

you guys are literally the biggest cucks in the whole world! You defendshitholes like bosnia who literally turned jihad! Instead of helping fellow cristians like croats and serbs. You give sandnggers money and guns for oil, instead of using your power to just take it. I dont hate americans like many others, but you guys need to stop pretending your doing the world favors.

Two questions:

1. Are Bulgarians slavs?
2. Why do South Slavs all look like violent criminal psychopaths?

Oh shi-

Islam happened, what else? Remember that Islam and democracy does not work. Muslims must be ruled with a firm hand and always kept under strict conrol otherwise they will eventually create havoc.

greeks are the biggest turkish rapebabies who get the least balkan DNA in dna tests but thats not the point, you are bulgarian

dinko valev is my hero

Bosnia is true American friend. Uncle Sam won't let you bully them!

Like we need advice on how to run the world from a fucking Czech...

1. bulgarians are thracians
2. as a joke

Slav tracksuit + Slav squat (on tank!) = 10/10 did not disappoint.

>1. Are Bulgarians slavs?

for the most part, probably the most mixed slavic country to be honest

>2. Why do South Slavs all look like violent criminal psychopaths?

life is hard and having the looks to deter predators is being k-selected in to our shape... and some are just actual criminal psychopaths

Yes well ironically I'm a more pure Greek who happens to be Macedonian but def not a Steppe nigger Bulgar. I've met Bulgarians and i look nothing like them and tend to actually hate them .

shame that hes east bulgarian though

is this the new monthly issue of SHITTED DOT COM?

americans running the world? Your boys might die for that, but your country is run buy others...

>worse than serbia or albania
That's just factually untrue you half Moroccan mongrel.