Macross Δ

Mission 10
Planet Ragna is lively with the jellyfish festival that comes once a year. For a brief moment Walkure and Delta squad both forget the tensions of war and enjoy themselves. There's also legend that if two loves vow their love beneath a jellyfish on the night of festival that honors the seagod, they'll be bound together forever.

ラグナ星は年に一度のクラゲ祭りの時期で大賑わい。Δ小隊もワルキューレも、戦争の緊張を忘れて束の間のひとときを楽しむ。ラグナの海神様を称えるクラゲ祭りでは、お祭りの夜にクラゲの下で愛を誓い合った恋人同士が永遠に結ばれる伝説があるという。

脚本:根元歳三

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5hJepWBUqZk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Daily reminder

>just finished first rewatch of Frontier

Those last two episodes are intense. I'd be surprised if Delta can match that even though I think Delta is the more enjoyable of the two.

Does Messer has another bucket for deathflags after this episode?

>Zentradi on the winning side
???

>Mirage and Hayate go out and have a date

>Next episode title is flash of AXIA
>Messer has pineapple hair style
What's the chance?

>Genki girl on the winning side
???

>Messer and Kaname go out on a date

Praise the goddess

You mean that Hayate and Mirage bumps into someone that has a date. That's what the preview suggest.

Messer says YES to Kaname's invitation at last.

>Not only no pictures(yet), also no staff(other than the script) listed when they update the story page

I'm worrying about the quality of next episode

>Genki girl on the winning side
more likely than a zent on the winning side

>shit Messer's more popular than we thought we gotta keep him alive long enough to sell some goods
>scrap that 5 minute death scene you spent weeks working on and replace it with some stills

I WANT TO FUCK KANAME

I have no idea what to expect.

I still say that picture is an impotense joke

It is apparently

So you confess underwater or what

>wanting used goods

Even the resident greenshit is better than her at this point

It sounds like you should be underwater for a confession or maybe a dried Jellyfish above your head.

Could be, this is a planet of people with gills after all. Or maybe it could be that it's just jellyfish hanging up like a mistletoe or something

>Freyja's song awoken Protoculture ruins
>Kaname's voice awoken it again

It's nice to see Mikumo got beaten by inferior singers. When will she realize that love interest needed for this matter.

It's a secret Arad's plan to make his two subordinates to go on a date.

Well, the tradition must have originally started with the people of Ragna in mind, so yes I think you have to do it underwater.

Mikumo x Ketchup confirmed. She couldn't possible consider someone else worthy as she's only interested in singing ability.

Ragna's protoculture ruins already give their blessings to Kaname and Messer.

It's obviously a Ragna culture festival

>/ss/

Seems right up her alley.

CPR scene is incoming

Each person takes hold of one of the stinging tentacles trailing down from a jellyfish. What exactly happens depends. Commonly, both can each cling to it faithfully, and speak to and listen to one another while bearing through the nettles stinging. The sting though isn't painful at all to the truly pure at heart, or to anyone already intensely in love. So it's sort of like a test of bravery that you already pass the moment it starts if you're meant to be together, but if you aren't, you can prove you are by your determination. It's meant to reflect the relationship itself in an obvious way.

>What is Roy, Michael, and Jin
Nope, Messer is so dead when Kawamori wills it.

No, Keith will protect his otouto from the space squid.

Barvo kawamori

TATOEBA TOGIRE TA SORA GA MIE TA NARA

Not cool

Precisely because of that I hope he won't do something so predictable this time, that and that Keith would destroy Delta platoon.

To be fair, Jin's ghost stuck around throughout EVOL and much later we got Aquarion Love/the OVA which was all about not!Jin and Yunoha. His death didn't impede his sales by that point.

messer could be another ozma, right? it's just kawamori trolling right?

On the stage Mikumo and Freyja are literally the same person.

Ozma trolling was a red herring for him to then sucker punch us with Michael.

Messer's situation isn't similiar to either one, it's a different case that has to be looked at on it's own merits.

On the one hand he has more deathflags than there are zentradi ships in the galaxy, on the other hand, he's got some ongoing stuff, that pretty much gives him plot armor... for now

What did he mean by this

Why does Kaname want to win the Messerbowl so hard?

Because he's the only one who likes her

>Messer was saved by Kaname
>carries around a bracelet with only one song - Kaname's last song as lead vocalist
>Messer is saved by Kaname again

Messer wants Kaname to win the Messerbowl.

Can't be a picky when you're an oldhag. Remember no one wants to eat Christmas cake after 25th

As much as I am a Miragefag, I'm prety sure it's going to be this.

>this is the face of someone who on a date

Why arent there any tactical boy bands?

>keeps turning down her deitos
Nah, man he knows he's not worthy

Just finished latest episode

>that blushing Mirage in the preview

My heartdick

Honestly, they've left enough room for Kaname just to go "No I'm only concerned with him because he's a good friend and colleague. He's saved us so many times too"

The fandom me included are shipping them hard though

I don't think she was romantically interested before. In the past episodes she wanted him to socialize a bit more just like Arad.
Now with Var and resonance story this will change.

Do you want this kind of gay samefags singing songs with lewd lyrics in Macross?

Kawamori's will bends to the sponsers

Come user there is no need for damage control here. They are defenitely going to get together/belong together.

This is a ship you are free to sail on

Atleast you don't have to be on suicide watch like Freyjafags and Miragefags.

>yfw Messer sees Kaname and Arad on a date during the festival.

What's he going to do, hulk out on Var and get his shit handily slapped by the White Knight later?

And gets boner from it, remember he's a cuck.

I have to agree.

The only real question is wether or not the two will both make it out alive (Well, I don't see Kaname in any danger of dying, but Messer though...)

>Well, I don't see Kaname in any danger of dying
I don't know user, it would be the big sucker punch no one sees comming. Sure killing off an idol would be pretty "hard" with all the Walküre music that's going to be released, but I've got this bad feeling that this time it's going to be different.

Naw, they need her to be alive to suffer from the death of Messer. And if she died, Messer would just lose it completely and be put down. Messer dying is the only way we can have a surviving lover suffer but live on

They can kill Reina or Kaname because their VA already popular.

Pledging your love under the sea god doesnt end well according to this show

Don't worry about that, WALKURE members can be hurt, betrayed, temporarily turn into bad guys, but won't be killed.
Idol fans are really sentimental and they know better not to irritate them.

Macrossis not that kind of show the bends over to wishes ofproduction commitee in the middle of the show. Kawamiri has more integrity than. I can understand changes in the initial planning of the show but I doubt things will change now that the show started.

I think they considered these factors before airing, so not killing idols was very likely already the idea in the first place.
But who knows, we'll just wait and see.

That's Light of Axia, not the episode after that which is the jellyfish festival.

They already killed a Kamiya voiced character in Frontier, you can't get much more popular than that.

The festival takes place during the AXIA episode. The above description is about the AXIA episode.

The amount of high profile VA in frontier was unusual. With so many around, popularity would have to stop being a shield for someone

Episode title after is definitely an aftermath title. Someone dies on Sunday.

>MFW it's Arad. He did talk about jelly fish a lot.

I think Messer is safe for now. He does have a ton of deathflags and his lack of merchandise is suspicious (come on, I can't believe they didn't expect him to be popular, now even Herman has some merch), but it's too soon for him to die. I don't even know what his death would contribute to the plot. Pushing Hayate and Mirage to become better? They would still be no match for Keith.

>no macross 2
Fuck off, faggot.

Oh come on that's too out of character.
she would enjoy it more

>ep10
Screenplay: Nemoto Toshizō
Storyboard: Susumu Nishizawa
Director: Yamato Naomichi

Gundam IBO Episode 13 staff

WHERE ARE MY SCREENSHOTS

My nigga

And falls in love with her in process

Is this good or bad?

RIP

youtube.com/watch?v=5hJepWBUqZk

Everyone will kiss each other for no reason

Delete this

I think Kaname and Messer's relationship will build up slowly, so no confession for now.

If someone will try in that festival it will be the fishgirl.

Why is there no screenshot? something bad will happen?

The entire episode is about a bunch of characters dying and the rest of the cast mourning their deaths, until the last scene which is .

IBO rapidly worsened after the first 10 episodes or so.

it's supposed to be a Mirage episode.

didn't people express concern over episode 9's director as well, and then it turned out really good?

Episode 8, actually, because it was written by the Boruto guy.

Fuck off. It's best boi Messer episode.

>no condoms?

Kawamori is supervising as the chief director on every episode anyway.

Sea gods are dicks.

As I dropped naruto over a decade ago, those words don't really carry any meaning to me

Hi guys this is my first post ever on Sup Forums

Directors aren't writers anyway