Hi

I'm literally the evil version of the main character who happens to be the only character that matters

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>The episode's plot will start in the future when Earth is free from the Androids' domination. A man named "Black" suddenly appears, and Trunks tries to defend himself. He is no match, even in his Super Saiyan form. Bulma is resolved to get the time machine and ask for help from Goku and Vegeta from the past, but after half a year, she only accumulated enough fuel for the time machine to make a one-way trip. Then, Black appears again before Bulma and Trunks.

Apparently you're not.

>episode arc
>beats up all the characters
>trunks on the ropes
>bulma brings out the laser
>charges for 2 episodes
>fires
>next arc
wew

wait, initially goku was evil but he bumped his head and became good.

So was this evil one initially good then became evil or was there always 2 evil gokus?

>Goku and AU Goku

Goku from Dragon Ball Super falls in love with Goku from Dragon Ball Z.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the Saiyan's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when Super Goku recounts the previous day's confessions to Z Goku, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the Saiyan he called is not the same Saiyan he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is Kakarrot's alternate universe counterpart, the Goku from GT who has fallen in love with Goku's own AU self, the Goku from Xenoverse, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase after reach other, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of (DRAGON) BALLS.

It's not even Goku.

???

Looks like it's Turles all over again without it being Turles.

Which means it's kinda pointless.

Dammit.

Threadly reminder that you should stop posting that because it's a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/

Trunks from timeline 1 goes back to the past, meanwhile Cell from timeline 2 goes back to the past
Gohan beats Cell, then Trunks goes back to the future 1 or 2 so timeline 3 is without Future Trunks

HOW THE FUCK CAN TRUNKS TRAVEL ACROSS TIMELINES?! IT DOESN'T HAVE ANY SENSE

So it's not timetravel but dimensiontravel

Time works differently in Dragon Ball Z compared to how it works in Back to the Future or the Time Machine.

Actually, even in those two series, the MCs travel to different timelines, so you're just an idiot.

Timelines split off every time there is a change made.

There are four in the manga, at minimum.

FINDS

Good one.

Idiot you say

actually this is just a Toei nostalgia trick, you can't explain how the same Trunks can travel into different futures with a clear explanation
This can't be the same Trunks from the Cell arc

>he never heard of the butterfly effect
>he never notices how time travels through time travel are immune to the effects of time changes

Again,

>you can't explain how the same Trunks can travel into different futures with a clear explanation

Except Trunks didn't travel to a different future, he traveled to the same future. His future.

Try again, dum-dum.

just no
timeline 1 and 2 share the same past not the same future
buu never happened in future trunks timeline as well as Goku god

seeThis Future Trunks isn't Cell saga Future Trunks

or else it's just a nostalgia trick

Thanks doc.

This isn't rocket science. Look, Trunks saves his world. It's at peace. Souja Boy shows up, Trunks has to go back to the world he visited before to get help.

>This Future Trunks isn't Cell saga Future Trunks
see >Time works differently in Dragon Ball Z compared to how it works in Back to the Future or the Time Machine.

You can travel the same timeline but when it diverges, the time travel still goes back to his original timeline, dingus.

>HOW THE FUCK CAN TRUNKS TRAVEL ACROSS TIMELINES?! IT DOESN'T HAVE ANY SENSE

Once he got the coordinates of a timeline, he can go to anypoint of said timeline if he has enough fuel.

They already explained it.

Cory falls in love with his sister, Raven.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with his sister's phone number. Never minding the fact that it's different from the number listed on his phone, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to his sister, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same sibling he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is his sister's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with her brother, the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of INCEST.

but the world he visited before is now at the Buu saga?

...YOU CAN CHANGE THE FUCKING DATE YOU MORON. Holy shit you are dense as neutronium.

wut

but future trunks never saw Goku God, that's the future of a different timeline...So how can Trunks meet Goku God and friends?
he must be current trunks from the future

...he's going back in time to find Goku and Vegeta, from the past he visited. He's going to a later time period than Cell because he knows they'll train harder, and he needs someone strong enough to stop Soulja Boy.

He probably went back to ask Gohan for help, thinking Older Gohan would be stronger than he was at the end of Cell Saga.

Boy, how wrong he was.

this series never fail to disappoint when it comes to make another disappointment which is disappointing

CORY FINDS A WAY

so are telling me that Future Trunks can travel from Judgement Day Wednesday to happy Tuesday like nothing happened the day before?

This is just a nostalgia trick, Trunks can go back to past but the farthest point the can reach is the one in common between the two

He can't just ''timetravel'' to Super saga, IT SHARE NOTHING WITH FUTURE TRUNKS SAGA

*he
*shares

>Trunks meets present Gohan
>Sees that Gohan has a loving wife and an adorable little daughter
>Sees that Gohan got to accomplish his dream of becoming a scholar
>Sees that Gohan even got to be a geeky superhero
>Everything that Future Gohan could never have
"You know, I think my Gohan would be happy for you. And a little jealous."

You are a blindingly dense moron. You are a black hole of stupid.

TRUNKS CAN TRAVEL TO THE PAST AT WHATEVER DATE HE WANTS.

He did that twice.

Cell did that once with Trunks' time machine.

There is nothing he needs to do to be "in common" with any timeline. It's the same fucking timeline as before.

so he doesn't simply go back to the past, he can travel thru parallel timelines that share nothing except the Cell saga, because for Future Trunks Goku is dead and couldn't even fight Buu, Super Saga never happened for him neither in his present nor in his past

>he can travel thru parallel timelines that share nothing except the Cell saga
No you fucking moron he can travel to ANY point in that timeline. What asinine reason is there for him to be locked into just the Cell arc? Fuck's sake CELL traveled back before any of it even happened.

BULMA is the one suggesting to find Goku and Vegeta.

so he travels into different dimensions?

He's not "evil" per se. It's just that he's a pureblood saiyan, and he's just having that saiyan shenanigans

I seriously hoped the nigger goku pulled a SSJ4+

What about the future trunks that appeared in timeline3 and killed freezer and cold? Cell had a flashback about it in the manga. :^)

He FINDS A WAY.

> Gohan would be stronger

Speaking of this, is there ever an explanation of why Gohan was so OP and then so weak? I read/watched all the Dragonball/DBZ some years ago, but haven't gotten into anything newer.

If I remember, it was something about his hidden rage..? Anyone know?

>why Gohan was so OP and then so weak?
He neglected his training.

ok

Oh shit. Wow I feel stupid. I forgot about that.

Doesn't explain why he lost his rage gimmick.

how about this chart

He matured into a responsible adult in control of his emotions. Besides, his rage as a youngster was the core to his becoming ssj2. Once he made that transformation, it just wasn't possible for him to get angrier than that.

now try to explain how the fuck can the same future trunks appear in the Super saga

Super isn't canon

You're not canon, you dumb piece of shit.

It's not only canon. It's Super Canon.

Be more mad, GTfag.

good answer or Toriyama just doesn't care about DB lore anymore, he just wants more money

I don't understand, are they still making a movie after Resurrection F'? I've been putting Super off so far because I thought they were just going to remake the story in movie form.

Stupid bird poster.