What is the main demographic of Sup Forums?

What is the main demographic of Sup Forums?

I figure most of us are teutonic men of steel with engineering and business degrees, very smart, good genes, with big natural muscles, strong jaws, huge dicks, piercing blue eyes.

unemployed virgins

turks and macedonias employed by shareblue mostly

>piercing blue eyes
my fuking sides thats a good one

Most accurate

Paid shills and LARPing mongrels

From RL meet ups it's all brown and yellow autists LARPing as white supremacists.

Oh, and about 20% JIDF trying to convince brown's and yellow's to stop hating Jews.

Fucking bizarre place you got here, mate.

Most are humans

>I figure most of us are teutonic men of steel with engineering and business degrees, very smart, good genes, with big natural muscles, strong jaws, huge dicks, piercing blue eyes.
yeah, you like to think of that, don't you?

Americunt mutts and Jews.
Like you.
>Sup Forums is about 5% white

There you go.

14-18 years old,
started browsing around 2015-2016,
found Sup Forums through either /r/the_donald, /r9k/ or gamergate. found /r9k/ through /r/Sup Forums. found gamergate through /r/kotakuinaction.

what about unemployed virgins with business degrees?

>I figure most of us are teutonic men of steel with engineering and business degrees, very smart, good genes, with big natural muscles, strong jaws, huge dicks, piercing blue eyes.
That's not the main demographic anywhere.

>Age
>Sex
Female
>Profession
independent data miner, merchant of questionable goods, investor and stay at home mom
>Yearly income
official: 15K
unofficial: 150K on average
>Relationship
married with children

i'll witness those numerals for you

Crypto trading feminine gay guy

tits or gtfo

27m, msme robotics, 70k gross, conservative/libertarian, 45% German, 45% swedish, 10% english, family tree verified back to 1500AD for most lines. English line fought on the American side of the revolution, also contains a supreme court justice. Red hair, hazel/green eyes, 6'1", IQ 142

Half Greek / Half Germanic
6'7"
Steel Blue / Grey eyes
Thin, but lifting

No joke, when the HWNDU stuff was going on and a bunch of lanky, sycophantic manlet Sup Forums kids crowded Sam Hyde spouting memes and pronouncing Deus Vult as "day-us vault," I was so second-hand embarrassed I stopped browsing for a month.

2.2m IQ200 own 14 multibillion cooperations and can lift a car wih my erection

Behold, the face of Sup Forums

wew lad
you're so playing 1358453D chess to slide threads on Sup Forums
I'm amazed
how can we even compete against leftypol

i knew jake gylenhaal was our guy

Fuck off, humanoid scum. Earth is ours.