Why do muslims target little girls for rape? Its not like little girls can have children

Why do muslims target little girls for rape? Its not like little girls can have children.

Why do they target small girls instead of women?

>Muslims
Lol, these African and Middle Eastern non-Muslim migrants who rape must be so happy rn

No one mentioned colour, although muhammad claimed to be white (kek). I said muslims.

You need to kill yourself

Paki grooming gangs started their rapes young as they can control them easier as they get older.

I think something like 100 half paki rape babies have been born since in Rotherham alone

How about you shahid yourself instead? Right now. Its the only way to guarentee Janna

islam breeds weak, hateful soldiers .

Still mongrels. Just proof that Muslims are rapist niggers

theyre weak

>Its not like little girls can have children.
WRONG! The youngest mother on record was 5yo

No just evil

One of the girls they were raping had a kid at 12 - youngest mum publicly admitted at the time in the UK

It's a cultural thing.

In Afghanistan they prefer to (gang) rape young boys, girls miss out.

Because they're hot. What a silly question.

guy on the right kinda looks like hitler

maybe hitlers are like dali lamas, reincarnated and must be found around the world

pedo Achmed detected

it's about breaking the will of those they are invading, dumbass, and conditioning their children to be subservient once they grow up.

i mean girls

theyre weak, and thus easy targets

Because they're travel sized

Humilliation of conquest.

If you conquer your enemy, the most demoralizing and merciless thing you can do is to rape their women, and even worse, their children.

In their case, since they're not fighting, it's the utmost sign of disrespect and despise and probably they get off on it.

Also they're filthy beasts so they probably get horny looking at them, period.

>cuz they're weak. Kids can't defend themselves
>cuz we hate it and it's illegal..any of the things they think we find most disgusting, they want to do
>cuz they are just plain fucked in the head to begin with

Could they get away with this sort of thing in Spain?

This

Muslims see their existence and growth in Europe as a conquest quite clearly. That's why they buy churches and turn them into mosques and rape children. Yes they enjoy it but it's a demographic and moral blow to the kaffir.

Well they hate you, of course they will target the kids and women so the wound hurst more. They are literraly claiming their victory price at this point

This.
I am Sorry but a lot of muslims see it this way, the more religious the more yihad tier the mentality. I don't see hope in europe desu you will fall hard awful war will come

it's not about impregnation as a goal, it's about what makes your dick feel good.
They are basically animals, lol