Nana is a slut. And this manga is shit

Nana is a slut. And this manga is shit.

a

b

Nana is the purest slut, only with the person she loves.
Fuck your taste, go to watch 50 shadows of Gay.

This isn't Kaoru. It's some Kaoru lookalike that's tutoring her and her friends.

>believing that glasses-kun's grandpa can NTR the story

>main characters finally confessed
>Time to insert fake ntr

Why are Japanese writers so shit.

Translation when?

But is he into BDSM as well?

I hope he's into pegging and femdom because that's the only way I can stomach this unnecessarily complicated shit

Good, NTR this manga and let it end.
The potential was interesting but it turned to shit from his bondage level being so high as a loner.

You'd think with that much attention he'd be all over the impression in his mind compared to what she really wants.

She's become slutty and he has no reigns on her, this is dumb as fuck.

What a fucking slut.

If any author would sincerely draw a poly manga, it'd be this guy. He's a real super freak.

Considering the author's pervious works, I'm not surprised. He has a tendency to thrown in ntr themes or have the main girl of his works mess around with another guy at least once.

Would be great if it happened here though. This manga has gotten stale, and should have ended a while back. Now it's just dragging out.

>Would be great if it happened

Fuck ntr cuckfags
Shoulda gone haremroute with tachi. Also including some sweet yuri between the girls, without Kaoru in the picture for a couple chapters

i nvr understand those cuck fetish

Somebody explain what happened

I'm so fucking depressed.

I loved this manga, and now it's tainted.

>haremroute with tachi
ew no

What happened to Kaoru again and why is a Kaoru clone teaching Nana and her buds?

Only to those who deserve it

The MC is a beta manlet who throughout the entire series hasn't tried to stick his dick inside this body yet.

The girl herself is a major freak, so it's only a matter of time before someone else does.

read the latest raw, this kaoru-clone is related to kaoru somehow. he seems a pic to him of nana from behind.

Is anybody still translating this or what?

He goes on the same S&M board as Kaoru does, and was arguing about S&M principles with some other guy on it. Essentially, other guy was all "pics or it didnt happen" and then Kaoru-clone posted that this was one of the girls he's training, he'll get some pics up later. Hopefully Kaoru will get his ass off Okinawa now

This could really ruin the whole manga for me if true...

I doubt it will go all the way. While this user is right about the author, this is probably his biggest and most well known work. I doubt he would risk ntr.

Still, inserting ntr flags is a pretty cheap and easy way to conjure up drama in long running romance story. So lost some respect for him there.