ITT: One of the oldest jew tricks in the book

ITT: One of the oldest jew tricks in the book.
STOP USING TOOTHPASTE
Who here is still using this? You shouldnt. It makes you less fertile/easier to control.

Other urls found in this thread:

nidcr.nih.gov/OralHealth/Topics/Fluoride/TheStoryofFluoridation.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no,

>About age 13
>Went at least 6 months not brushing my teeth at all
>started not brushing to see what happened
>nothing happened, didn't even get gross as fuck
>would just toothpicks for random events
>go to dentist
>brush right before going
>they tell me my teeth were the cleanest they'd ever seen
>I tell them about my experimental 6 months
>they laugh and think I'm joking because 'muh teeth the cleanest ever saw'

Then for some reason I just went back to brushing like normal and have been using a fluoride toothpaste ever since... fuck

Enjoy your tooth decay and bad breath you fucking retard

did you drink soda?

>not using superblue

no never a fan

You can get some nice natural ones that don’t contain any of the garbage

I brush in the shower and rinse my mouth thoroughly but don't use toothpaste. My teeth are very clean

>fall for the "all natural no-flouride" toothpaste meme
>3 years later
>end up getting 4 cavities
>receding gums
>go back to ADA approved flouride toothpaste and mouthwash
>haven't had a cavity since
>gums stopped receding

don't fall for it like I did, kids

Just think. Who cares about hygiene? WHITES. Teeth WHITENER. Minorities would never use this. This is one of the contributing factors to African birth rates being on the rise. Some have said it even encourages whites to RACE MIX.
Fluoride contains certain chemicals that inhibit agression receptors in the brain. Agrees ion receptors usually fire when seeing another race but this response is inhibited on fluoride.

>never drink soda
>brush my teeth thoroughly morning and night
>floss hard at night
>tooth breaks eating cereal, go to dentist, tells me i have a million cavities and my teeth are falling apart
Fuck teeth and fuck the dental-industrial complex

> 1 post by this ID
> meme flag
> absolutely horrendous shittier bait
sage and hide this shit, but first someone tell me what happens today that has all shills posting crap non-stop

>wow feels bad man
do you have a grill now or what?

Haha. Good goy. You must brush more near the gums where the fluoride can infiltrate your nervous system all the easier..

Cavities are largely genetic.

t. someone who has never taken care of his teeth very well and had 0 cavities

I'm torn on this subject.
Lots of annons saying they brush without tooth paste, which ive heard irl too but the thing is it doesn't leave you with fresh breath, even if it does clean your teeth.

Do all-natural toothpastes work?
i see the other annon said no but id like some more input

i haven't used toothpaste in years. brushing is 90% of the battle. Flossing is the other 9%.

Probably the FISA unmasking shit

>fresh breath
gotta brush the tongue

swishing coconut oil in your mouth is good for bad breath. or use some gum

Remove this thread and don't ever mention toothpaste here again, if you know what's good for you. Just a friendly tip before something bad happens.

Also done this, teeth never went yellow, they just got shit stuck in them.

Infidels don't know what this is.

Id use Infowars products if it wasnt so expensive with the exchange rate and shipping

Fuck off shill

Fuck you Jew.

Baking soda and coconut oil.

Gum has way too much sugar

I do find toothpaste/dentist companies shady as fuck. A few years after I had started drinking coffee I bought some pro-enamel toothpaste just so I don't get stains and shit from drinking coffee.

Right after I started using it, I had my first ever chipped tooth. That shit didn't harden my teeth, it softened it.

Never trust the dental Jew.

BTW a nautral teeth whitener that I do is to gargle warm salt water 1-2 times a month. Also prevents / heals sore throats. Don't do it more than 4-5 times a month though because the salt content will make your mouth acidic and have an adverse effect.

maybe if you're eating gumballs. most gum has 0 sugar.

don't use baking soda to brush. eating some baking soda can be good to alkanize your saliva though. coconut oil is good for what is called "oil pulling".

also use a waterpik. they are godtier

>what is a mint leaf

Superblue from Infowars is amazing. Never going back to regular toothpaste again

Did you know you aren't supposed to rinse after brushing with toothpaste?

yeah same with shampoo

So wtf are you supposed to do, walk around spitting?

Right on toothpaste tubes it says not to swallow the toothpaste. If you just brush and leave it, wtf are you supposed to do?

Is it pretty strong? I used the Tom's version and wouldn't mind it being more pepperminty

Yeah I got a waterpik. Toothpaste makes me gag

[citation needed]

Why the fuck would you want to support disinfo

Spit it out breh and don't eat or drink anything 5 minutes after.

It's possible to brush your teeth with baking soda if you rightfully want to avoid fluoride.

>using literal nuclear waste because muh cavities

If you want white teeth use charcoal powder. Works like a charm. I use pic related because it doesn't have anything artificial.

>usually fires when seeing a member of another race

Then why am I so comfortable around Whites and Asians but could not relax around blacks if you hit me with a horse tranquilizer?

And to wash your hair to avoid the xenoestrogens in shampoo.

I only use toothpaste I buy from infowars to avoid the floride

>Fluoride contains certain chemicals that inhibit agression receptors in the brain. Agrees ion receptors usually fire when seeing another race but this response is inhibited on fluoride.

so you're saying its ok to chimpout whenever you see someone of a different race?

Rare flag knowledge

Your diet is a huge factor in how your mouth was able to cope. If you're eating lots of sugary shit that the bacteria loves, you're fucked.

Triggered me.

>my sister brushed obsessively
>I half-assed it
>neither of us went to the dentist for five years
>she goes, they find 13 cavities
>I shit myself at the idea of me going so put it off another three years
>I finally go once I have proper insurance, prepare for the worst
>only have three
>mfw

I use euthymol toothpaste. Tastes nice. Started getting sensitive teeth after I tried going back to fluoride toothpaste.

>People taking this seriously.
Topshelf kek

You will literally get cavities if you don't at least baking soda. Modern diet is too sugary.

>t. shitbreath with no friends

You're average Amerigoid falls back on the Fluoride Jew to compensate for xir's diet of Xenoestrogens and Carcinigenic Pink Slim and High Fructose Corn Syrup™ :^)

The key to unlocking proper Dental Health is simply to have a diet as similar to our prior mammilian ancestors. No other species of mammal has Dental health issues as much as Humans.

Research mewing and the effects of sugar and acid (yes even your Jewvacola advertised on your Talmudvision programming™)

Every other animal on earth does not have to brush their teeth and yet their skulls are time and time again going back thousands of years shown to have good development and minimal cavities if any!

Where is the estonian brushy poster when you need him

>It makes you less fertile/easier to control
How so? Do you fucking swallow toothpaste?

I've been brushing nightly without toothpaste for 3 years and haven't had a single cavity. from what I understand genetics has a huge role in the development of cavities. some people just have it bad and they become jew gold mines

Explain Anglos to me then.

Did this too when I was around 14 but I brushed once a week for 12 months. I never had any problem with my teeth. They were slightly yellow at the end and have been ever since but not any more than is natural. My dentist told me they were perfect and I had no problems and I've never needed a filling.

low IQ natgeo reader spotted. Of course they're going to photograph the most photogenic animals. Meanwhile the rest of the animal kingdom's poor critters all have gingivitis and STD's and shit. But go ahead and do the toothpick thing anyways. You can always get prosthetics at 50.

Are you from U.K.? Your standards of teeth are shit. U.S. wants perfect white and straight.
>white
>straight

Because it's not disinfo

>STOP USING TOOTHPASTE

t. Bong

This.

>xenoestrogens
if you're already female does this shit even matter though

this sounds like it was written by a cavity

Dental care is only covered under public healthcare until ages 18 and relatively cheap treatment options after.

Orthodontal care, that is, how well your teeth are ordered and look, has only pretty recently become common under public healthcare for the under 18s, and has pretty tight standards for who can get access. So private care is very expensive, and cosmetic fixes like veneers arent really appreciated

The Knockout pills are brilliant, just make one big order of superblue its not like you're going to stop brushing your teeth

zero cavities, take it or leave it

But it is though.

>because people on Sup Forums believe alex jones its no longer disinfo
>disregarding the fact that he admits to being an entertainer and just tries to shill his 'babbies first conspiracy' products

Too muh of anything is bad, especially when it comes to the fragile hormone systems in our bodies that can be easily disrupted by BPA's and Soy, lack of sunlight and too much sugar.

that only matters when you're still a kid.

Unless you're eating toothpaste you're fine

Brush my teeth a couple times a week when i remember, its just never been a part of my routine.Teeth perfectly straight with no cavities or sensitivity. Every single time I go to the Dentist he remarks how strong my teeth are.

Wife brushes teeth obsessively, she has had 2 extractions and 3 fillings.

This. Superblue is best blue

>Too much of anything is bad
fair play

>that
Are you saying you think that the intake of additional hormones only effects kids?

fucking retards lol please properly brush your teeth and maintain your health there is nothing worse for your body than a dirty rotted out portal that you need to chew all your food with.

Not to mention your teeth are a quick route for bacteria to directly enter your blood if you don't keep your shit healthy. Don't be a fool. OP is a faggot.

i think its only genuinely harmful when you're a kid, because your body is still developing. when you're an adult its much less of a problem because you're done growing.

>be British
>have yellow teeth
>stop brushing teeth
>go to your once in a lifetime dentist visit
>British dentist says best teeth he's ever seen

This shit writes itself.

RETARD FIGHT

4 chans obsession with Jews

>an Australian enters the fray

This retard fight just got real

Use superblue or one of the many other non-fluoride toothpaste you mouthbreathing leftist.

Spotted the jew.

lol, random fact inc but natives teeths aren't adapted to the modern diet at all so our teeth go bad very easily if we aren't on top of it from childhood that's why in Canada all native dental services are free.

We just need a leaf now

THERE YOU ARE

nidcr.nih.gov/OralHealth/Topics/Fluoride/TheStoryofFluoridation.htm
If anyone wants to know why tap water has Fluoride in it. A lot of dentist and hygienists will just try to give positive reinforcement whenever they tell you your teeth are clean.

>Brush once a day, sometimes not at all if it's my day off
>Haven't had a cavity my whole life
>Docs always say my teeth are very strong
>But you're getting a little bit of gingivitis, focus on your gums a little more when you brush
>Okay.jpg
>Now 25, perfectly fine teeth and gums

> most based toothpaste

Still available and fluoride-free.

To the people that don't brush everyday, what do you do about your breath? What about your tongue?

I brush when I feel my teeth getting disgusting. Which is usually once every 2/3 days. I only drink water, and occasional mountain dew. Breath is only bad in the morning, once you drink water, it neutralizes odor. But also it doesn't hurt to chew gum.

I've been brushing like this for years and only had my first cavity last year at the age of 19. But didn't even have any symptoms/sensitivity etc.

I've been doing that for 10 years now, and im 26 with zero cavities.

Plaque is a figment of the liberal media and the dental industry to scare you into buying useless appliances and pastes.
I've read the arguments on both sides and I haven't found any evidence yet, to support the need to brush your teeth.
Ever.

You realize that having "perfect white straight" teeth is bad, right?

I'm sure that's just American toothpaste. We have laws to prevent that kind of thing here.

trader joes has a non fluoride toothepaste. leaves your teeth feeling much snoother than the (((other brands)))

Topkek, all the Moroccans in my town use this.

We are beyond the point of satire at this point.