Meanwhile on cave/pol/

Meanwhile on cave/pol/ ...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XbTgbqQ5bRo&list=PLB49339F13A707858
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How do we stop these savage homo sapiens from race mixing with our women?
If the current demographic trend keeps going the Neanderthal race will go extinct.

>lel implying it wasnt the subhuman neanderthals stealing homo sapien women and the cucked lefties allowing it

Me tug benis
Me feel good
Is me Degenerate

red berry me on flint tools

>not believe earth disk on great turtle back
>ishydsdt

me no trust Large Nose tribe. they want to steal Thag stones

Glad we we kicked those stupid inbred long nosed morons from the tribe.

Sheeeit

him no rated over

yellow-hair blue eye try take over all caves of all tribes

beady eye tribes smart. yellow-hair blue-eye tribe has good blood

drink more

make tribe strong

>t. Big Nose Tribe
Europeans and Asians have more Neanderthal dna than Africans. Neanderthals were the true master race.
Just look at those homo sapien subhumans. They can't even form sentences let alone build any functioning cave infrastructure. If they manage to outbreed us it will take another 10000 years until we invent anything beyond stone tools.

Rock just went up in value 500%!!!!
I TOLD U!!!
WHY U NO BUY ROCK AND BE RICH LIKE ME!!!

Stupid black tribe still not make red flower

I ask medicine man if he can make me into girl, he laugh at me and whole tribe laughs to. Dad-dad has taken me sleeping furs and given me little girls fur
I HATE
Am run away with my love jar-maul and his shadow tribe.

>Ooga booga, big nose man encourage neanderthal mate with our women, ooga booga

>Ugh paint boobs on rock
>Ugh no need to feed boobs in cold

>Ugh carve boobs in rock
>Ugh no need to carry noisy boobs in hunt

Flint-eyed caveman from the sun told Ugh tribe have boobs-carved-on-rock to cook and to baby in future
Ugh ugly boobs in tribe no need in future

All of the people in pic related are more useful thatn 95% of the users on this board. Look at that little tool making fuck in the bottom left. Look at that giant dead ass elk. Bet you can't start a fire with a bow or flint.

wat?

ooga booga booga where the neanderthal woman at?

this manlet subcromagnon fucking farmer moved next to my river today. He said something in his unintelligible anatolian babble. I lost it and called him what he was, a worthless faggot. Told that fucker. I hate farmers so goddamn much.

>mfw

we need more survival skills

But disk on 3 elephant backs who stand upon turtle. Turtlets btfo

He asked a doctor if he could make him into a girl, the doctor laughed and so did everyone. Either his dad or his grand-dad took away his clothes and made him wear girls clothes. So hes gonna run away with a nigger Jar-Maul(jamal)

Chief and his drum-council want take our clubs away! weaken us before council of binding tribes march their clubmen in.
12,1776 bce will commence again!
It's blue paint season!

your cave women all want to get NEANDERTHALED. they crave the BNC. luckily i have some INTERSPECIES cave drawings to show you, for just a few shiny rocks...

WE WUZ SHAMANZ N' SHIIET

Ture. /k/ usually has some cool threads up. I wish we could have more survival/dday/shtf skills here but, its a politics board.

Me bet Long Nose Tribe do this.

yesterday me see Knuck-knuck bring water to our fireplace.
BASED neanderthal man!

Bin that club

bix nood muhfugga

>7 moon after earth break
>not use spear
ha, you dumb and blue berry

>tfw beady eye tribe take eating twig away

Eat Dick Snake Fucker. Pry from me cold, gangrenous hands! Clubs guaranteed by second totem!

tree tower seven was chop-chop, no falling rock

big bird blood no smash rock wall

No normal hunter gather needs a stone tipped spear, Rock control Now

STOP BEING A BIGOT

We obongo tribe come in peace. Give women and berries.

me go daily to slant-eye yellow men cave to see new cave drawings. drawing woman much better than real woman. me no like wide women anymore. plain women better. they no complain. they act womanly. they cute. they no go to berrybush to relieve themselves.

slant eye yellow man is preparing for event. women dress like drawing and dance and shake hands. me already paid.

Paintings of woman prettier than real woman me think and not betray me

>Shorten Spear shaft
>Now Classified as "Javelin"
>Replace rock tip with modified flint
>rock control fags rekt

>inscribing on a slanty eye tribe rock

OOOGA BOOGA WHERE THE SAPIEN WOMYNS AT

Big nose uukks steal fruits again
Big nose uukks also bring neanderthals
Bong uukks also agree to help big nose uukks

How red-top stumble man get to island?

yeah no shit genius. that's because they had to work or they would get ostracized from the tribe and die. in the modern world there is little incentive to do much of anything. it's relatively easy to survive without even having to work, look at all the homeless people for example.

Me no like big nose uukks
More like big nose cuukks
OOOH OOH AHAAHAHAH OOO

Me drink too much rotten grain juice and fall on boat
Me also think that big nose uukks stealing missing small uukks. Oop oop say he walking through forest at dark time & see them kill small uukk & gulp it red water

Many Feelz Red-top, Big Nose Uukks must be stop. put they all into box canyon. some sort of collection canyon.

>women dress like drawing
>wo
>men

Blonde ogg tribe say they want bring big nose tribe into one cave with gold rocks and use death smoke to end them
Me think good idea

lol

that even better. thank for idea for next cave drawing convention. me gonna draw little girl with male bottom. it will sell very good.

sadly panda tribe will steal. me still no know how to get into them.

>me gonna draw little girl with male bottom.
you disgrace for tribe

share the soup when done though

Ug go in Mason cave. Ug have sore anus now. Ug not want to wear dress, or make sex with goat.

I agree, should work. Big Nose have nonsense lust for the shiny rock. Shiny rock too soft for make axe, why so special?

shaman said in future useful thing have no value, but nice shiny thing with no use has value. maybe same thing?

sounds like crazy madness. no way tribe living like that could last many winters

youtube.com/watch?v=XbTgbqQ5bRo&list=PLB49339F13A707858

what you mean meanwhile

>jar-maul
couldn't tell if it was a cumjar or jamal joke, do better cave c0omic

Ugg Burgra Ger must now go to standing stones of knowledge for "med-lab" instructions. learn the red and yellow waters of uukk. Good luck with Mammoth hunt ugg anons rag.

Red flower can't melt flint rock

what shaman say that?

observe how they all got their roles defined and how it's clearly working.

I bet you faggot would make women go hunting to prove they can do whatever a man can.

Then they would all starve out.

humble water shaman

Is me real?
Is me living breathing purpose?
why I do exist?
is shaman tell me story just to make happy me?

does his magic powder work? sometimes me think humble water shaman not so humble.

>that pic
literally me if i don't shave kek

HABEENING NOT A DRILL
Ground shake shake and tribe fall
Women red everywhere ;(

Me hit u in hed with rock
You is not higher evolve
Me lives matter

Me feel when no tribe member to mate with

it still hurts
i still no understand
is 3017 bc, think all evil tribes wiped out, but evil actually live in me tribe.

(((Shaman))) potion work does not. Tired of trick yet no tribe mate to have back forth fun time with.

No being joke! Me LOVE Jar-maul
Great hunter of dind'Oonofin tribe
loves like 5 lions

THIS WHY NOT EAT FORESTGROUND PENISES DUMB DUMB

Me hear Jar-maul is gud boy from big nose shaman

Thin eye smart Tribe from East say they want help us against big nose tribe, also bring nice drawings, their women much less annoying and more nice for eyes too
What we say?

Eat loinfruit from great animals
make you potent

Paint on cave wall with finger, or did not happen, faggot

Jar-Maul immortal. Have much gold that he sleep on it. Big Noses respect him and grovel. Big noses pay him MUCH to make poetry. He is man of men!

cabe full of weird man make drawing of woman do thing.

I love these threads

[Ooga Boogas Internally]
Me no listened

You're going to want to build a smithy and forge asap and make yourself some metal tools. Far superior for resource harvesting

wuh? me love austrolopithici now

Neanderthals did have dreads first
Neo/fa/

me need fine cave woman

>that hurt when no no hairy hominid gf

Some of you cavemen no bad
No go to hunter meeting next sunrise

say with me

BIG

stone arrow symbol: he pick Drumf as chieftain but he loose to woman from big noose tribe

and no, he not win, he only become chief because he make friend with snow land chief

Ooggs....
Is it sissy wissy to like girly man ooggs?
Are girly mans sissy wissy?
They no hurt ears like hole uuggs do, they also can smash smash you and you smash smash them

smithy and forge for gay lol, me better use rock.
later homo(sapien).

Water Dirt when left in sun turn hard.
May use for replacement rock

UNGA BUNGA ALEX BONES WAS RIGHT

Samog Hyogg smash entire tribe with rocks when they close eye during dark time again
How he get away with doing?
When he go after big nose tribe?

Well done.

glob told me he scream "day of the rock is comming" while smashing