Tokyo Ghoul:Re

Volume 7 Cover. Let's hope 79 will be a Cochlea chapter.

Other urls found in this thread:

jump-netabare.seesaa.net/article/438029834.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It won't be

Posting Best Girl

Where have you gone, Hina-chan.
A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.

Drinking coffee at :re with the Kirishitma family.

>cochlea chapter
>more flashbacks
>Kaneki vs Arima fight dragged for another ten chapters
>Furuta and Eto fight dragged out with asspulls and flashbacks
>chapters just dedicated to flashbacks
No thanks

Eto, Furuta, Kaneki and Arima flashbacks>Torso, Miza and Mutsuki flashbacks.

He looks here like Arimas twin with better eyesight.

It will be another island chapter.

Also that cover has nice dick sucking lips. As expected from Arima's "training".

Nah it will be another Torso/Mutsuki developement literally nothing happening chapter.

Do the nips care about this Mutsuki/Torso shit?

Why is Furuta ALWAYS one step ahead of everyone?

Everyone is just a pawn in Furuta's macabre act.

The jokers mask hides something terrible; far worse than any ghoul.

THE CLOWNS WILL GET THE LAST LAUGH!

ETO A SHIT

FURUTA BESTBOY FOREVER

>furuta gave eto a pate

>he added some seasoning

>the seasoning was salt

>he knew she would be saly

>eto a shit

>furuta bestboy

Torso had his flashback, he'll likely die this chapter.

Fake spoilers are already up.

Clowns to the left of me,
Jokers to the right!

Rather that than filler island.

Last week the threads were basically dead because of the filler island chapter. Even for filler island that chapter was also a filler. Just how the hell cochlea would be worse than that?

Am i the only one who ships furuta and kijima?

Love her hair.

What are they saying?

No. They don't give a shit about Mutsuki.

Zero fuck given.

Then why the fuck is Ishida showing this before Cochlea's end?

Mutsuki killed Torso and is crazy about getting revenge on all men, and some are saying we get Kaneki cutting Arima's arm and breaking Owl.

>Mutsuki killed Torso and is crazy about getting revenge on all men
She became a fucking Tumblrina? Kill it with fire.

He probably wants the arcs to end at roughly the same time. Otherwise, he'd end Cochlea and have months left at Rueshima.

Let's hope the second part is true.

>it's a rue chapter episode

Jesus FUCK OFF I HATE EVERYONE ON THAT ISLAND

I really don't like this cover. The seventh volume cover of Tokyo Ghoul had character, this looks more like someone asked Kaneki to give his best arima facial expression

How many chapters until this arc is over? I really can't take much more of this

why is arima on the cover

Test

Cochlea:
>Kaneki vs Arima
>Eto vs Furuta
>Kirishima
Rue:
>Mutsuki-Torso
>Tatara vs Houji
>Akira-Takizawa-Amon
>Kurona and Suzuya.
15-20 chapters?

What's left for Cochlea:

>Kaneki vs Arima conclusion
>Eto vs Furuta
>Kaneki saving Eto and/or Eto's death

What's left for Rue Island:

>Mutsuki or Urie vs Torso
>Suzuya vs Kuro
>Houji vs Tatara
>Akira and Houji meeting/vs Takizawa
>Amon meeting Akira and/or saving Takizawa
> possible Ui, Naki, Suzuya's squad, Shikorae, Qs fighting scenes

I'd say more or less 15 chapters until everything is done.

>508▶

>15-20 chapters
Holy shit.
This is the worst arc.

shitposter-kun is early this week, damn

Urie caughts Torso fucking Mutsuki.

I am calling it.

We've got a insight of how old is Ishida in his interview with Togashi.
He says he was in Junior High School when he tried to copy a scene of the 55th chapter of Hunter x Hunter.

This is a chapter from 1999, so if he means that he did this when the chapter or the volume just came out he would be no older than 30 since junior high school students are 12-15 and Ishida was born in December (that's when the volume came out).

Then he could have picked up the series at a later time. He isn't necessarily meaning that this was a the volumes came out, so he could be a lot younger.
Going by how an American animator that worked on the rA anime described him, I would say he should be around 26/27.

Because he doesn't tailor the story to pander to what they want unless their interests coinicide (see: the Kirishitmas surviving Arima.) Otherwise, it's obvious he just writes his story how he pleases. They have jackshit to do with how the story is told.

We already know he's 30.

And? Nobody cares how old this hack is unless your his ultimate fagboi. We were curious about his gender but we already got an answer a while ago

Yeah? From where?

He won a manga contest 6 years ago with a Tokyo Ghoul yomikiri (a one-shot manga where Kaneki was a bloodthirsty ghoul.) The magazine prints ages of all winners, and Ishida was 24 at the time. He turned 30 in December.

damn.. is cover legit? i was hoping for a black hair kaneki and him holding a set of prison keys or something cool and symbolic

Nah, all we get is face.

In this chapter Mutsuki becomes a feminist

SPOILERS WHEN?

8-9 hours.

White hair was a fucking mistake.

As long as it gets rid of suicideneki I'm fine with it, even if it is fucking retarded

Seriously, why even bother having Haise's hair gradually grow back black from the roots for the entire manga, finally turn full black with no white by the 54th chapter: then (literally) magically turn it completely white again 21 chapters later in the span of one fucking chapter?

Apparently feom what ive heard 21 has some sort of big meaning to it, although the meaning slips my mind. Also it wasn't magic, it's safe to assume the quick regeneration put stress on his body and whitenes his hair. As shown when regenerating his legs made him have some white strands, and then he had to regenerate his whole body immediately which whitened it completely. I mean it took a long ass time for just his arm to regen before so he's definitely overdoing the regeneration right now. But i still find him having white hair again lame and unoriginal.

5 minutes, user

Yeah, wasn't the point of it turning white being the large amount of stress due to continuous torture?

You know she's going to kill Torso. She has that same look as when she glared at her mom who she totally did not kill.

It might be her sister, still it's the same thing.

See

Tfw the 5 stages of kanekk symbolise the 5 stages of grief
Hollly shiiit

Ah, just leaving the and unoriginal part then. before I thought it was an entirely emotional symbolism.

Nah. She does not have the will, much less the strenght to regenerate her arms and legs.

>Also it wasn't magic, it's safe to assume the quick regeneration put stress on his body and whitenes his hair.

I am aware of that. But even when being tortured by Yamori for 10 days, his hair did not turn full white in literally one panel. In fact, his hair was still black in the lower back afterwards. It was gradual. This new case is instantaneous. A few white strands magically popped up after Arima's threat. The fight goes and his hair is still basically all black with some strands of white, Arima slices him down. Okay.

Then Kaneki gets up one panel later with a full set of white hair after his internal convo with "Hide" and borderline nakama power up. Hell, Kaneki should not even be able to regen that quickly after it was clearly shown his right arm alone took time to regenerate. He regenerated countless times against Arima despite the fact it is canon ghoul must feed in order to do so effectively (Yamori fed Kaneki for this specific purpose to extend the torture ) Kaneki could not even regen after Amon's attack during the Anteiku raid and needed to eat at least some of Hide in order to rejuvenate. Yet he regenerated like a fucking eldritch abomination with zero effort despite being dismembered continually by Arima.

The entire white hair and regeneration scenario is simply straight bullshit from all angles. Ishida is really dropping the ball for me this arc

Well it was only his fingers and toes with yamori which is why it took so long. Plus this isn't really straight up full on regeneration, he's using his armor as the limbs. He's probably still going to have to regenerate his limbs again after this.

Because Arima is so fucking bullshit that him wrecking Kaneki so hard in few seconds is like MC-kun getting fucked up for 10 days by Nico's macho man.
Literally Ishida's shit writing. That's it.

Also if you look, when arima was tearing him apart kaneki says everytime he regenerated it was cut off so large parta were being regenerated and cut off and then when he falls to the ground half his hair is white. And then when he regrows the limbs he has full white hsir because the small amount of black left turned white from regrowing his body.

You have to be at least 18 years old to post on this board.

Sorry for the spam but i keep thinking of stuff after i post, as for why he couldn't regenerate after the fight with amon without eating and why he can regenerate now. Well he ate eto's kakuja and probably has a shitload of more rc cells.

Judging by how things are going, there's going to be far more inconsistent bullshit later down the line.

I hope Urie gets cucked and Tooru starts loving Torso,then they can kill themselves.
Oh Qshit team gets annhilitated by Naki-White Suits and Gagi-Gugi new ussers too. Now that you went full retard Ishida, at least deliver this shit pls

Yeah, it was like this last time too

>Well it was only his fingers and toes with yamori which is why it took so long.
Huh? And Regenerating full limbs should take even longer.
>Plus this isn't really straight up full on regeneration, he's using his armor as the limbs
He is regenerating in the same manner as his right arm. And seeing as though his mutated kagune arm did not spring up instantly while fighting Kanae or Eto (as well as Eto questioning did Kaneki's arm grow back "by now" after the timeskip) it obviously took several weeks at the least. Him being able to do it in rapid succession for all 4 limbs within seconds against Arima is bullshit.
>He's probably still going to have to regenerate his limbs again after this.
The fact his right arn did not regen properly after 6 months and pic related (which Ishida uploaded to twitter before the regen and white hair asspulls) make me doubt that.

I just want at least 1 page of cochlea, stop with the fucking rue Ishida, nobody gives a fuck about rue.

At least it had the mask and the sadistic smile. Now its just all face, and no facial expression at that. Just the autisma look.

>Ishida is really dropping the ball for me this arc
It was so hype too at the beginning but ever since it started it feels like he's been parodying his own work

This please

Thanks, user. Ignore the shitposters.

I hope naki and takizawa wont be kill

Takizawa won't die. He's here to suffer.

>Huh? And Regenerating full limbs should take even longer.
What i meant was that that's why it took longer for his hair to whiten and was a long process. Also i do believe that he's using his armor as replacements for his limbs atm, and that it's not the same as his arm before. In pic related his arm is turned into a blade and it doesn't have a set shape so i think hes just morphing the armor to whatever shape he wants. Also his limbs have the same design as his armor.

Hes too funny to die

You are blind or stupid, user. In the first panels she was thinking of how she is seeing Torso in a new light, she doesn't think of him as the mindless monster but the victim of a violent father, just like her.
In the bottom she was asking for her mom's help, but she got ignored and she's hurt.

Takizawa must live and feed my suffering boner or else I riot.

You see, you are making a distinction between "limbs" and "armor." I am not. He is not regenerating kakuja armor, but his actual limbs which now have an "Owl kakuja" esque feel, but they are still his limbs. His right arm was only different in the sense it had "fingers" as opposed to Owl's "talons." No matter what, it is still regen that is breaking the established laws of the TG universe. We're just going to have to agree to disagree on the white hair. No amount of explanation will ever sell me on that straight up asspull.

>Nobody
No, that's just you. I prefer Tatara-Houji, Amon-Takizawa and Juuzou-Kurona over Onii-sama and Emo McDaddy-Issues with his power ups.
Too bad Ishida has become a cheap writer. I mean Akira can go eat autistic dicks and everybody else is just so random-tier but Ishida must make more filler chapters about muh drama and cliffhangers before the "Rue climax"
Fuck this

How do you know that Kaneki is regenerating his actual limbs? To me it looks as if he's using his kagune as replacement.

>implying we'll get any of those characters on rue you named anytime soon

Torso and Tooru head out after he set something up while he kills a few investigator. At the bay Scarecrow is greeting Torso waiting in a boat. Juuzou and his Squad arrive as he sees Hanbee being thrown against the ceiling. He ignores the Ghoul's insults with an silent 'Oh, it's you'. The Squad attacks as the scene shifts. Matsuri is shown preparing something when he's alerted from an enemy attack. Takizawa is attacking the base on his own while Shikorae is watching the fight from a far. Meanwhile Yoshitoki gets a new report from Cochlea on the phone. He demands to hear who he is talking to as he reconises Arima's voice. At the bay Torso put Tooru into the boat and tells Scarecrow to leave. Scarecrow raises his hand and Torso's body is suddenly cut in half. He screams in despair, but Scarecrow crushes his head. He sets off silently with Tooru in his boat.

jump-netabare.seesaa.net/article/438029834.html

Tokyo Ghoul is complete garbage. Another week, another boring filler chapter. The best part? All you idiots will eat it up.

>Literally the 1% that cares about rue

I wish this were the chapter. Some scarecrow would be nice. But there's no way the torso-mutsuki conflict will end like that.

>Finally Urine appears and see Torso glued to Mutsuki's hungry vagoo
Please be real

>Oh, it's you.
Suzuya shits on Kurona.
This sounds nice, I hope the chapter will be like this.

>implying you wont
stop being tsundere user

>All idiots will eat it up

I haven't seen a single person here who praised last week's chapter. The threads were fucking dead.

It's just a shitposter, dont even pay him attention.