i.imgur.com/7J5Uxyl.png
m1.i.pbase.com/g1/20/842620/3/108145061.n7HbxRUr.jpg
imgur.com/a/TdXqv
i.imgur.com/vyWOxmX
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2308522
imgur.com/0QW8hk5
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1842966
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1673276
66.media.tumblr.com/3a36652ed4028967313e8219a12b6156/tumblr_o1842qdToQ1s95hkno1_1280.jpg
data.desustorage.org/a/image/1464/01/1464010297987.jpg
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1390424
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=126571
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=112401
i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png
imgur.com/1q6omAf
imgur.com/a/Y7Ajm
imgur.com/a/s3eea
imgur.com/a/W2fiq
imgur.com/a/iw4un
imgur.com/a/bJTsc
imgur.com/a/nJU4b
a.pomf.cat/pqbmjs.jpg
a.pomf.cat/dcqwet.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/vepeuq.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/afntnl.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/qraphf.jpg
imgur.com/a/yeXcq
my.mixtape.moe/irqibf.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/lhaanz.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/qcllwj.jpg
imgur.com/a/Cm8t9
imgur.com/a/kK8c4
i.imgur.com/4Pip5Mb.jpg
i.imgur.com/bSMzAia.jpg)
imgur.com/a/PEMAu)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Requesting my daughterus Noire and Morgan doing anything cute together, please. Something specific would be them wearing modern clothes based on their current color palettes and earrings(Noire wearing green ones and Morgan wearing purple ones).

imgur.com/a/AL9vX

Requesting Maka. If you'd like a suggestion, her wearing a wet shirt soaked from a water balloon/gun fight, maybe getting ready to attack back would be splendid.

Although please feel free to draw anything cute/cool of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

Good morning or afternoon everyone!

If possible, I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari, please.
To be more precise, I wouldl ike to request her fighting against a heatwave by either fanning herself with a paper fan or an electric fan or eating by eating an ice cream, please!
Bonus point if you make her sweating too~

Please and thank you very much if you pick up my request!

(Just in case, here's a bigger version of the reference i.imgur.com/waHWdh3.jpg )

>>
Thank you!

Good morning, requesting please Orihime wearing one of the outfits of Ryuko Matoi imgur.com/a/X5nQ5 Or as it’s national donut day, anything of Orihime enjoying donuts or wearing something donuty is good too. Anything else cute is good too, thank you.

Requesting Nio, please:
-Wearing any of these outifits: imgur.com/a/iriBr
-Doing any of these things: imgur.com/a/mFpTl
-In any of these poses: imgur.com/a/S72H5
Tattoo references: imgur.com/a/mxrDt
Anything else is fine. Thank you to anyone who may be interested.

Requesting my Kobori comforting a depressed user/SI.

Anything else is fine, even cutelewd.

Kindly requesting Colette being super cute similarly to these images: imgur.com/a/u8jrQ
Alternatively, her lying around admiring her wedding band.

Requesting Rin dressed as Pleinair. I got permission from Pleinairfag, I swear!

Requesting Rias cosplaying as either Dark Jeanne d’Arc, Cerberus, Jeanne d’Arc, Anna, or Amira from Granblue Fantasy, please. Or If you have any other characters from the series you’d prefer to draw her cosplaying as as feel free to ask.
References: imgur.com/a/SHm50

Since Odin Sphere Leifthrasir is coming out next week on Tuesday, Rias dressed as either Velvet or Oswald would be really neat as well.
Velvet: imgur.com/a/FksFZ
Oswald: imgur.com/a/v2tWG

Or Rias wearing the MgRonald's uniform from Hataraku Maou-sama! series, looking agitated and annoyed that the fast food industry is not real work for a Devil. Could be working behind a register or something similar to that. Or just wearing the uniform if you're not interested in any of that scenic stuff.
Uniform reference: i.imgur.com/PsaTr0V.png

Alternatively, since anniversary is this month, June 25th, anything related to that would be incredibly welcome and appreciated. PoV stuff, her looking at a wedding ring, receiving a bouquet of roses, anything sweet or nice like that would be great.

Anything else is fine but please keep it tasteful. Thank you very much and have a nice day.

I would like to request Mai Natsume lifting and examining her breasts with an embarassed expression, similar to this:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1995572

Other ideas would also be appreciated, such as Mai wearing a partly open bathrobe that shows cleavage like this:
i.imgur.com/D7S2DT9.jpg

Requesting my beloved Goddess Satsuki Kiryuuin wearing one of those gothic-styled dressed or something of similar fashion imgur.com/a/dfE8R . Anything else cute/cool would've be highly appreciated as well.

Requesting Erza please! Anything is fine, no lewd though.

If you want something specific, I would love to see an image of Erza receiving a love letter and smiling, such as in this picture Http://i.imgur.com/aicXzTN.png

Thanks to anyone that does this!

Good morning! Requesting Ionasal, please!

Preferably one of these:
- The "Are you my master?" scene from Fate/Stay Night with her and my SI ( i.imgur.com/IuVZdxp.jpg )
- PoV pic of her asleep in bed next to the viewer
- Tron-style in a Tron-ified version of her normal outfit
- As a Megaman Battle Network style NetNavi
- Cosplaying as D.Va from Overwatch

Oh, and as a bunch of people keep saying they'd draw her if they knew her personality more, I found this: youtu.be/Z4ExDRvBR-M&t=30s
Don't bother watching it all the way through, it's WAY too long.

But as usual I'd be happy with anything though, cute and/or lewd. Thanks!

Requesting long hair Hitagi.
Today is my birthday, so any little birthday deliveries would be great, especially after a miserable week.

Ideas
- Formal dresses
- Presenting a birthday cake
- Lewd teases (no nipple if you go lewd please)
- Hair brushing or putting hair in a pony tail

Open to artist ideas as usual.

Hello again everyone!

I'd like to request Madotsuki doing the usual YES pillow pose but while sitting in the edge of the bed waiting for user to show up, she's fallen asleep and she's sprawled out on the bed with the pillow resting on her chest.

Alternatively: Madotsuki sitting in a little inflatable kiddie-pool on her balcony with water-wings and a one-piece school swimsuit or anything else cute and summer-themed would be great!

i.imgur.com/R1UluGU.png Balcony

Alternatively x2: Vincent requester and I have been wanting to see an outfit swap, Vincent wearing Madotsuki's sweater, skirt, socks etc. and Madotsuki wearing Vincent's spotted boxers and carrying his pillow (and covering herself up with it, hopefully!)

imgur.com/4lYVq6Y Duo-Ref link

Salut everyone

I would like to request Karen either
as Icecream Vendor
or something metal
Anything cute works too

Have a nice weekend yall

Requesting Shalltear Bloodfallen, please.
For something specific, I'd like to see her asleep inside a coffin or on a stone slab surrounded by candles - preferably within a creepy tomb.

Anything else is also fine.

Hi wwd! I would like to request Deedlit doing some gardening in a set of overalls.
Alternatively:
-Blushing intensely as she reads a book for 'ideas'
-or in one of the outfits on the left.
References: imgur.com/a/a1oN3

Good morning. Since it's my birthday next Tuesday, requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki pole dancing for me wearing only her school swimsuit and/or a happy birthday sash:

Some pole dancing refs:
u.pomf.is/ppqfkl.jpg
u.pomf.is/umtegq.jpg
u.pomf.is/jdhwyp.jpg
u.pomf.is/fphtef.webm
Just please make it tasteful. If you feel like adding a background, since she'd be dancing for me only, I guess a bedroom or living room would work.

Anything is appreciated though, including cutelewd, thank you.

Requesting Kagura working out at a gym, please! A bit of muscle definition would be nice as well.

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Please and thank you!

Forgot to add, that anything cute or comfy is appreciated!!

Requesting Yukari!

saying something encouraging, like, you can do it, or something.

or POV of building tank model kits together, telling me I can't put something on a tank because it doesn't match the time period (even if it looks cooler).

or relaxing at home in casualwear, (wearing only a big hoodie, oversized t shirt, etc)

anything fluffy and cute is super cool too.

Thanks for reading

I'd like to request Yuuna and me in one of these scenarios, with me being off panel like this. imgur.com/a/Qdqlj
But anything cute of her would make me happy.

requesting dokuro with long hair

I'm requesting my husbando Akihisa Yoshii from baka to test to shoukanjuu.

-Joint request with Lev user:
Requesting both Akihisa and Lev hanging around with these cats (imgur.com/a/FewgH) from neko atsume. They could be playing around with the cats and petting/cuddling them, anything cute goes really.
Artist can add more cats from the game if they want to in to the mix. Thank you very much if you pick this up!

-Him playing his blue psp on a hot summer day or just while relaxing would be lovely.
His console ref: imgur.com/RmUefmP

But if those requests don't interest you, anything else will be appreciated.

Requesting Stocking.
Clothes refs: imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/horizontal#0
Since it's (almost) Summer, I'd like to see her in a swimsuit, Specifically, this one: i.imgur.com/vui22WQ.png
Except in the same color as her stockings (if you do color).

Hi there, This week I'll be request my Yotsugi wearing a punk rock styled version of her dress that's still frilly like these (ref:a.pomf.cat/ugdepa.jpg)

Alternatively her wearing overalls and a striped shirt, if you could make them in her color scheme that would be really great. (ref:a.pomf.cat/tqhjur.png), of course anything cute that a drawfriend has for me will be very much appreciated. Thanks, have a nice weekend.

Requesting Shion as a foxgirl and/or sleeping on top of a pile of books.
Anything cute of her is fine.
Thanks in advance

Requesting my love Yuu humming happily while tending to plants in a greenhouse, or Heat-Powered Turbo Yuu [ref: imgur.com/th3WzqS] speeding past an astonished jet pilot. Anything else cute and/or cozy is also warmly welcome.
Thank you for considering and I hope everyone has a nice weekend!

June 1st is Chilren's Day in my country, requesting cute loli Inori eating candy, reading a picture book, or playing with dolls.

Alternatively, wearing a cute babydoll i.imgur.com/UwteLnz.jpg

Anything else is fine too. Thank you.

Requesting Sakuya iceskating while holding my hands. POV, faceless or Self-insert are all fine.
Self-insert reference: imgur.com/cOj1ruO

Anything cute or cool is fine. A bit of cute lewd is ok within reason.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Thanks if you consider.

Requesting Lev on a lion, flying through the sky.

Also, joint request with Akihisa user Requesting Akihisa and Lev cuddling or playing with our favorite Neko Atsume kitties: imgur.com/a/FewgH
If you happen to be familiar with the game, feel free to add some others cats too! There is no such thing as too many cats.

Anything else cute or cool is greatly appreciated too as well as SI interactions, thanks in advance and take it easy.

Happy Friday everyone.

Requesting my darling Miia performing a Noh dance inspired by a song like this: youtube.com/watch?v=gwDTHkpX5Eg
An example of Noh dance here: youtube.com/watch?v=CdygIgpfH2A

Or anything like the below would be nice:
>Sleeping in or otherwise lying in a papasan couch like this one. (i.imgur.com/9AKusjQ.jpg)
>More of Miia belly dancing, possibly offering her hand to an user or SI to join in. Possibly with a rose in her mouth. (i.imgur.com/CWfN6KU.jpg)
>Wearing a hula skirt swaying her hips side to side with music (i.imgur.com/Te4GZ48.jpg)
>Miia drawn in the cute artstyle of Puyo Puyo (i.imgur.com/A9ABsfF.jpg)

Of course any other cute ideas involving her outfits in this ref (a.pomf.cat/ybcqzt.png) or joint requests is fine too. Thank you.

Requesting Ryuushi with anything involving roses

Hello WWD!

Requesting any of the following of my Mammi:

- a POV shot of her laying in bed with one arm out, while she rests on the other

- My SI and her playing video games together

- As a magical girl.

SI Reference: imgur.com/7U0FVpT

Thank you, and have a wonderful weekend everyone!

oi

>quintuple fives
Great job, Ononoki-chan.

Requesting Eureka in Lain's bear costume featured to the right.

More refs: imgur.com/a/jK9yw

Thanks for considering.

Requesting Hisui playing video games.

Requesting Gazer as a circus magician, with each of her eyes wearing a tiny tophat.

I have several other outfit ideas, like her in a wedding dress, a sweater, a bikini, or a maid outfit, or as a construction worker or a scientist.
Her holding a yes/no pillow.
An interaction with Miia would be cute, something like dungeon crawling. If any other user has a cute idea don't hesitate to let me know!
I'm fine with cutelewd and chibis are adorable too.
That said, anything is fine.

I managed to make her in the kisekae thing so I'd like to also include that any nice ideas involving that would be super cute. a.pomf.cat/vndnwi.png
Handholding, princess carrying, matching outfits, anything would be cute.

Requesting Ryuko!

In Mumei's (from Kabaneri) combat uniform
i.imgur.com/ZrLgPLT.png
i.imgur.com/y7aiJAM.png

Or her Kimono (with the twintails pls!)
i.imgur.com/7J5Uxyl.png

Or for something humorous, her high on her first cup of coffee. m1.i.pbase.com/g1/20/842620/3/108145061.n7HbxRUr.jpg

Anything cute is also totally great.

Requesting Chelsea, please!

I'd love to see her sleeping cutely on a bed or a couch, and as for outfit, I'd prefer her wearing only a shirt or t-shirt and underwear, but cute pajamas are just as fine.

Or alternatively, her wearing something light and casual in the summer, like shorts with a tank top or t-shirt.

Anything else cute or cutelewd is also fine!

Please and thanks!

Requesting my lovely Inori.

-PoV with her blushing and drinking from a cup with 2 strawholes
-Her sleeping peacefully on the couch or bed
-Wearing Gwyneveres or Priscilla's outfit imgur.com/a/TdXqv from Dark Souls

Thank you and have a great week.

Requesting Ayaya please, anything summer related is fine

Thanks in advance

This coming Monday is Aichi's birthday so I'd like to request anything nice of him smiling while receiving a gift or flowers from the viewer.
If there is a Vanguard card included somewhere on the picture that'd be a nice bonus, but not needed. ( Back of card ref: imgur.com/8gS0sz1 )

If you have any ideas of your own you'd rather draw instead feel free to.

Requesting a slightly older looking kurome interacting with a little girl that looks like her, or a family portrait with user's head out of the frame. Or sitting pregnant and saying welcome home to the viewer.
Little girl ref: i.imgur.com/vyWOxmX
Pregnant ref: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2308522
Family picture ref: imgur.com/0QW8hk5
anything else is fine as long as it's cute or cutelewd.

Requesting Sawyer hugging a plushie/stuffed toy based on the Shambler from Quake, in a manner like this:
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1842966
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1673276

References for Shambler:
66.media.tumblr.com/3a36652ed4028967313e8219a12b6156/tumblr_o1842qdToQ1s95hkno1_1280.jpg
data.desustorage.org/a/image/1464/01/1464010297987.jpg
(sorry that I don't have better links)

Alternatively, her sleeping, hugging a pillow and looking calm, similar to any of these
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1390424
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=126571
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=112401
wearing a pajama shirt and panties, just her regular underwear, or if you feel like drawing her wearing nothing, then it can be in such a way that her chest or groin is tastefully covered by say, her arm, or not visible from the angle of the image, or that she's partially or fully under the covers.

As always, I'm open for just about anything cute, cutelewd or lewd, within reason, if you have an idea for something, just ask me.

Further references: i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png

Dear Drawfriends,

Yesterday I asked Hane's father, Mimana Orimoto, if I am allowed to marry her and his reply was "Go ahead, Hane-chan's all yours!".

Before that happened I wanted to request you to please draw my cute Hane with twintails, but now that this happened I would very much like to ask you to please draw my cute waifu Hane in her wedding dress!

I've attached some images to help you out, like her cute smile when she is happy and a sample wedding dress that I think would look cute on her (as well as the Twitter conversation to prove it). If you're willing to go the extra mile, you could put her on her bike as she wears the dress - if you want to do that, please tell me so I can post reference photographs of the bike as well.

Thank you very much for reading this and hopefully considering it!

Requesting Kneesocks, anything goes.

Howdy, WWD!

It was my Mints birthday this week, so could I request her doing something birthday related? (Receiving piles of presents, wearing a cute party hat, having some cake, or anything else where she's super happy?)

Thank you so much and have a lovely weekend!

I am happy for you man. May you two be happy together. I wish the autor of my wifes series wasn't such a huge faggot.

This deserves a delivery. Congratulations!

Congratulations! you're waifu a cute

I actually laughed when i saw you post that. You're an absolute mad man. Congrats!

Humbly requesting mon amour, Mitsuru Kirijo.

If possible, I'd like to request her trying to cheer up/encourage the viewer, her playing a round of golf, or her dressed as Haru Okumura from Persona 5, especially in the style of imgur.com/1q6omAf

Of course, I'd be appreciative if she were drawn at all, thank you.

Requesting Madotsuki doing a fabulous Jojo pose while holding her knife.

Requesting my lovely bassist, Akiyama Mio.

I'd like to see her wearing/cosplaying in a few outfits from touhou characters
-Reimu's outfit from the Touhouvania (Koumajou Densetsu) fangame
-Aya Shameimaru outfit (also known as the most biased bird journalist ever)
Ref for these outfits : imgur.com/a/Y7Ajm

Or for a cutelewd request, her wearing a one piece swimsuit with a cat keyhole in it, but also catgirl ears, cat stockings and cat tail. You get it, the most cutelewd catgirl !

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute, or not too lewd. Thanks in advance and have a nice day.

Congratulations man, you're damn lucky and an example for all of us. I wish you the best !

Requesting my dear Touko, please.

I'd love to see her wearing a black business suit. A pair of sunglasses would also be a great addition.
Another idea I have in mind is her looking sleepy while reading a book.

Though I'm fine with just about anything cute of her and I appreciate them all the same. Thank you for considering my request and have a nice weekend.

Hello WWD, humbly requesting my husbando Slaine Troyard.

It would be really cool to see him doing the Gunbuster pose/Gainax stance imgur.com/a/s3eea while wearing his count uniform.
Alternatively, if you feel like experimenting, him drawn in Hajime Ueda's style imgur.com/a/W2fiq

Art of just him smiling would be greatly appreciated too, you don't have to stick to these ideas. Hope you have a great weekend!

Anything nonlewd is appreciated.

Hello, i would like some Sako butt please.

Here are a few booties for inspiration: imgur.com/a/iw4un

Thanks if you consider.

Posting for Kanonanon:

Requesting my Kanon lounging on a beanbag couch while watching the TV or playing vidya.

Alternatively, her wearing a dress shirt and a skirt along with a labcoat.

Anything else are fine and also greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance and I hope you have a great weekend.

Requesting Hibiki with her hair in pigtails.

kuyashi

Requesting Yukari stalking user from darkness. If you can then draw a bunch of creepy eyes behind her as well.

Requesting anything cute of Honoka.

For specifics, requesting homeless Honoka playing videogames on a laptop.

Have a great weekend.

Requesting my waifu, Futayo Honda, I'd like to see her wearing a sporty attire or eating something sweet.

Anything cute or cool's also fine, Thanks.

Requesting my husbando, Rui:
-Wearing a mecha musume interpretation of his G-Suit: imgur.com/a/bJTsc
-Wearing one of the Deorart collab outfits for his series: imgur.com/a/nJU4b
Anything else is also appreciated. Thank you for considering.

I'd like Scharlachrot dressed like a maid, dressed like Hazama from BlazBlue, Velvet from Odin Sphere, or wearing a cute school uniform.

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune being princess carried to bed by user as she sleeps or wearing nothing but an oversized hoodie. Anything else is give, too.

Requesting Natsuki in the outfit on the right, hat optional if you can make it work with her ahoge.

Or anything cute, cutelewd or summer related would nice.

Requesting Stocking wearing a lolita style sun dress and sandals, please.

Requesting Yoko as a short skirted nun.

I'd like to request Yozakura trying on different pairs of cute glasses

What's wrong?

He hates it.

Requesting Cave,
>Dressed as Red Riding Hood
>dancing in any style (optional wearing matching clothing)
>Cosplaying as anyone from DoDonPachi SaiDaiOuJou a.pomf.cat/pqbmjs.jpg or DeathSmiles a.pomf.cat/dcqwet.jpg
>If the anons are okay with it, dressed like

As an alternative, her donning armor much like that of any fighter from a Cave shoot 'em up game (examples: DoDonPachi, Ketsui)

Requesting genderbent waifus holding hands with their anons and saying no homo

Requesting my Neptune doing a cool handstand (or even a one finger stand) on any of her non-wooden swords. Like this: my.mixtape.moe/vepeuq.jpg
Swords refs: my.mixtape.moe/afntnl.jpg
More poses refs: my.mixtape.moe/qraphf.jpg

-Or Purple Heart wearing any of these bikinis: imgur.com/a/yeXcq
Preferably eating a popsicle and dripping a little on her chest.
-Or PH or Neptune parodying the “Birth of Venus” painting. Refs: my.mixtape.moe/irqibf.jpg
-Or Neptune like this Akari, but with the flower in the ref instead of the rose in her mouth: my.mixtape.moe/lhaanz.jpg
-Or Nepu cosplaying as Yuuki Yuuna

Purple Heart ref: my.mixtape.moe/qcllwj.jpg

Of course anything cute or tasteful lewd is always warmly welcome.
Please and thank you so much!

i want a brojob from my husbando

Requesting Megumin practicing poses in the mirror. Anything else is appreciated as long as it's not lewd.

you didnt say no homo

Requesting my dear Ion. Sitting on top of a school desk, with him either reading or smiling would be great, he could be wearing a gakuran or just a regular shirt and pants. Anything else is fine as well, thank you!

Good morning, Sup Forums!

Requesting my waifu wearing a Team Rocket uniform. Maybe sitting on a railing, running with a Weavile or Crobat, or twirling a keyring of lockpicks and glasscutters on her finger. Any other context is fine too, as long as she looks maybe a bit more playful than sinister.
Ref: imgur.com/a/Cm8t9

Alternately, in an outfit swap with Weiss (hairstyle optional), wearing Neptune's hoodie or an HDD outfit like Purple Heart's (or a design unique for Hina), or in her pajamas with BB either playing games or sleeping next to each other.

For something on the lewd side, Hinagiku leaning back while sitting on the edge of a bed, wearing tight jeans and t-shirt/tank top/bra/handbra, with the pants in the process of being pulled off her legs by user offscreen. Any sort of happy/loving/excited/seductive expression is fine by me!

Lastly for the thread, because I finally got around to buying a new one I'd like to see her riding a mountain bike. Wearing a tank top + hot pants combo (maybe with a small sweat towel hanging around her neck) or other appropriate summer biking gear would be great!

Please and thank you as always!

Requesting Risty dressed like this imgur.com/a/kK8c4

Alternatively, her showing off her muscular back similar to this: i.imgur.com/4Pip5Mb.jpg

i know

I did it, I just sent a mail. Damn you Hanefag. Wish me luck.

Good luck! I'm currently trying to find a way to contact my waifu's mangaka.

>waifu canonly gets married
>can't ask magaka for her hand in marriage

I'm tempted to ask her LN author after I saw the Blanc confession.

I'll ask after drawing her lots.

>mangaka has no twitter and basically nothing is known about him even though he's really popular
;_;

I love how everyone seems to struggle with this right now. Collage of anons asking their waifus parents for her hand when?

I wish you all the best. Love takes courage!

Thank you very much to all of you for your congratulations.

I sincerely wish that all of you will become as happy as I am right now, if not even more.

To anons(male) who did the kisekae thingies. Would you mind trying to draw a more accurate representation of your hair style, doesn't need to be super accurate, just enought to be distinguishable from the generic kyoani styles.

After bump limit throughout the weekend when you if you feel like it of course.

Requesting anything of Misato Tachibana please, cutelewd is fine. For a more specific request I would like to see her:

-wearing a summer outfit
-in workout clothes, before or after working out
-dressed like Dante from Devil May Cry while holding his guns Ebony and Ivory
-performing a magic trick for user
-cooling down from the hot weather

Of course anything else is good as well.

My waifu's parents are shitty people that essentially forced her to give up her happiness for the sake of someone that doesn't deserve her.

Hello, WWD!
I hope your week has been wonderful.
This week I'd like to request my waifu, Yukino, sitting cross-legged while reading or writing in her diary (ref: i.imgur.com/bSMzAia.jpg) and wearing her glasses (ref: imgur.com/a/PEMAu)
Of course anything is fine and greatly appreciated.
Have a good weekend and good luck to you all!