amazon.co.jp/gp/product/4758009147
amazon.co.jp/dp/4083213310
twitter.com/AnimeVoice/status/738780197864898560
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pachinko
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

F6 on the front page.

>ichi in shorts

>still no S2announcement

I wish they wore those shirts in the anime. Perhaps they would've had there been a beach episode ;_;

Why is this allowed?

Disgusting.
Painful.

Why not?

>ripped kara
>ripped matsus in general

Which chapter did you enjoy more from the manga, mother's day or father's day?

Mothers day was funnier, fathers day was more cute and heartwarming.

Mothers Day had good jokes, Fathers Day made me feel warm inside.

That's your definition of ripped?

Mother's day was funnier

I think Matsuyo in general is better than Matsuzo

>Ichi's skinny arms and legs
>Oso eating dried sardines
>half wearing polo the others t-shirts
I want to spend summer with them and feed them grill food.

You forgot the most important part, esp nyanko nowhere to be seen and replaced by other cats

Tell me that isn't the damn cat without it's glasses and mold growing on it. They are trying to fool us now!

You fool, thats ESP Kitty and Choro's kid.

That moldy cat is pretty disgusting though, even that almost-heart on his ass isn't saving it.

It looks good. He look like a k-pop star.

Now, now. let's just be happy it isn't the orange devil.

Don't worry there will be one

tooty is in shorts too.

I think it's cute and at least it isn't THAT cat.

I like it.

Jyushi probably too

It's weird how they separate them into older and younger when there's like few minutes of difference between them. And that they make younger Matsus wear shorts even though they are over 20

Jyushi always wears shorts, so it's not a big deal.

Swimming trunks.
That makes a difference.

They were both great. Wish they had done more like this in the show.

The seasons of the show matched the Northern hemisphere as it was airing, which kind of makes me wonder if they'd aim to put the next one in spring/summer rather than autumn/winter.

And if we'd have a completely different wardrobe for that series (i.e. not the hoodies).

>(i.e. not the hoodies)
I feel like at this point the hoodies are too iconic to drop them.

You've been saying this since the day S1 ended.

WHERE THE FUCK IS IT.

Some people are holding out on 6/6/16 (and they are doing a few things on that day, including releasing an all new lineup for Pazzmatsu), but I think it's unlikely and still too soon.

While we're on the subject though, how early can a studio confirm a second season? Theyr'e already working on a different show, so wouldn't an S2 announcement only happen after that show is finished?

Minus the graphic on the tank top that's not a bad outfit.

>While we're on the subject though, how early can a studio confirm a second season? Theyr'e already working on a different show, so wouldn't an S2 announcement only happen after that show is finished?
A shit ton of studios put a sequel announcement note at the end of a season's last episode.

They can confirm whenever they want, there's no rule that says new anime/seasons can only be announced after certain period of time.

Anyone waiting for a particular date is fooling themselves. It'll happen 1-2 seasons before it airs.

Less about rules, more about standard practices, which I'm unaware of.

In this case all it means is they never originally planned to have it extend more than one season.

But you all saw those articles about how this is the first anime two have two consecutive top selling discs in years, it'd be sort of foolish for them to stop at S1.

No one is going to announce a sequel years before it airs. If a 2nd season is announced it will have to be soon or what is the point of even announcing it?

Dammit Kara

And if they don't announce and release it soon fujos are gonna latch onto other franchises.

That's my fear.

Remember, this was a tribute to a long dead mangaka. I doubt they were planning on this being a success, let alone S2.

>In this case all it means is they never originally planned to have it extend more

This I can believe. The popularity of this series caught everyone off guard. I bet that's why they are marching the shit out of this show though.

I also bet Pierrot is kicking themselves for not getting the staff to work on S2 asap.

That is unless they are working on a movie?

Agreed. Things aren't like they used to be. There are about 200+ anime airing p/season. That's about 800 anime productions per year. That's a massive amount of shows and enough for people's interest to wane.

Yet on one hand I don't want them to rush so that the show can be good and the other I want them to hurry the fuck up and announce it.

I want one

>Throb

Nothing new. He's been making stuff out of his face since he was 10.

We got the OST right? You all said it was impossible but it's swt to september right? I wonder if we will be able to keep up the threads to when that day comes. I know I'll never get tired of it because I need matsu.

It looks far better than Osomatsu as Jin, they should have used Totty for that.
Yumeiro best mogabe.

I've noticed we're only having 1 every 2-3 days now which is about ideal for an anime that isn't currently airing.

But we get a lot of new stuff, literally every day there's something, even if it's just a new piece of official art.

Was the 2nd cour planned before?

>we're only having 1 every 2-3 days now
It's good. We know what we want to discuss or gush over by the time a new thread comes.

It had to be. How else would it have aired so fast?

I don't feel making an episode of Osomatsu-san takes a lot of time.

Yes, it was planned shortly after they decided on the 1st cour.

I feel like they'd do it earliest after all the BDs and Dramatsus are released. That or after the Atomatsu novel in November. They'd probably wait until the big things are out of the way.
There's chance the staff could change for a sequel, or they'd wait until Classicaloid's two cours are up.

>Classicaloid's two cours are up
Can't they just change directors.

Lol.

>It looks far better than Osomatsu as Jin, they should have used Totty for that.
I'm assuming they did it because both Jin and Osomatsu are the oldest of their groups. (Though, with Kara as Kaito it's probably just because both of them are painful.)

Agreed, though I was surprised we didn't have a thread immediately for the Choro and Ichi Nendo POs.

>OsoToto
based
amazon.co.jp/gp/product/4758009147
POs went up when the old thread was still alive, no?

There was a thread up for it but since the OP put an edition in the OP like this was officially a general the mods deleted it. And honestly, I'm kind of glad.

I think it died beforehand, but the old thread was the same day.

What is this?

water bottle

Yeah as much as I wanted a new thread. Having assholes label it a general edition. Is just asking to be deleted.

Who is Jin and Kaito? Is it from some other show?

I feel like you need to watch Shirobako to get a sense of all shit that goes into making an episode of anime.

Change directors for what? Osomatsu?

No for Classicaloid. Who cares about that show?Are you going to watch it?

Jin and Kaito are characters from the mobage "yumeiro cast" that will get a matsu crossover. Like is Karamatsu dressed up as Kaito.

Is this official or fanart? They painted the fucking cat wrong, they don't care as well do they.

Tell me again how the hell Jyushimatsu was able to hire Totoko as a concubine.

It's official art, and that's not the same fucking cat, for a change.

I do.

Yes, because I like music and their work?

He has stocks, man. The Juice know what he is doing. He even did good in Letter besides the arm thing.

Not that guy, but doesn't official art have blue outlining? What is that from?

Didn't turn out that some of them were illegal?

The 88s Osomatsu is actually pretty comfy. When you finally learn their voices and you start telling them apart it's even better.

It's dark blue. If you look where their hairs touch you can tell.

Got you covered, guy.

>sexy matsus
>those muscles
Gross.

That ichi is so fucking cute.

Thank you.

What is that?

It's from
>amazon.co.jp/dp/4083213310
Another thing that GB might charge to translate, if people ask.

Ichi is always cute.
>Another thing that GB might charge to translate, if people ask.
I'd be nice to get a translation of the character books too, but this is getting out of hand now.

We need more people for translations.

Is pachinko gambling?

Agreed. Don't want to overwhelm her.

You come home one day to find this sitting on your bed. What do you do, Sup Forums?

Shoo it away.

twitter.com/AnimeVoice/status/738780197864898560

Yeah, pachinko is gambling. It costs money to play and you can get more back or lose it all.

It's like a fusion of slots and pinball.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pachinko

What observations have you made about the 88 sextuplets?

Impregnation is the only answer.

I have no interest in Ichi, and he might have gotten poop stains on my bed. Politely but firmly ask him to leave.