If there were a Human Instrumentality Project just for Sup Forums posters

Would you disable your AT field and join the goo?

Are there Turks?

No.

Its kinda what pol already is, if you think about it.

>Watching this absolute shit
Commit suicide

The correct answer is no. I am going to remain an individual and fuck asuka on the beach to make some pure aryan babies

I would ejaculate inside the cute animu grills.

Troll thread on r9k

Image: OP's
Title: Why can you have the same sort of breakthrough Shinji had?
Text: He just needed to be himself

i'm clapping for 15 minutes now because of your image.

You're one of us now.

What if.... what if I just want to bee myself?!

Congratulations

Congratulations

Anime of the decade

>that part where shinji's singularity-fucking rei in the orange sea and he doesn't just think "this is fine" and stay there forever

fucking faggot

Yes. Sup Forums is a transhumanist board at heart. The Human Instrumentality Project would be the natural evolution of humans to the next level of existance, the exact opposite of the social marxism and regressive leftism that Sup Forums hates so much.

Why did he masturbate to Asukas boobies tho? WHAT IS THE SYMBOLISM OF THIS

Aren't you forgetting about someone in your plans, friend?

>Sup Forums is a transhumanist board at heart.

I don't think so. If anything Sup Forums rejects modernity, at least in part. If given the choice I think the majority of its user base would reject transhumanism as at that point whatever you become to cease to be human. All this merging to become one and mixing with technology is moving us further away from God not closer to him and I like to think Sup Forums understands this.

Also, transhumanism is a jewish plot, and we all know how Sup Forums feels about the jews

instrumentality is marxism/globalism. humans mixing into a raceless, identity-less collective because it's comforting.

SEELE is literally the Jew (Dead Sea Scrolls)

Sup Forums would follow an imperium of man regime. The imperium of man is a multicultural empire that fights degeneracy and aims to stablish mankind as a whole as the dominant race in the galaxy.

Not this gay instrumentality shit.

>Amerilard
>Pure Aryan
top kek

When faced with races of beings from beyond the stars it would only be natural for all of humanity, regardless of race, to unite and impose our vision upon the galaxy. Until that day occurs, or is faked as part of a jew psyop to form a one world communist government, we must be content with fighting amongst ourselves for supremacy. Just as God intended. We must be made strong for the battles to come

>ginger
>Aryan
Dumbass

I still don't understand how being dispersed into the absolute mass of humanity is supposed to be any better. We'd still be an aggregate of everything that made us up, and suddenly being able to feel each other's feelings isn't going to create a sense of oneness, it'll just be sweaty and gross.

Also SEELE didn't plan on turning everyone into goo, they just wanted to make themselves immortal. Rei/Angel Rei is the one who decided to take everyone along for the ride.

Hopefully Anno's medication worked out.

bumping with rare pepe (if someone could fix the katakana that would be great)

>hey pol isnt the world full of shitty autists?
>dont you want to become one with them?
Aw jeez OP i have no fuckin clue, guess im ready to shed my likes and dislikes and become one unanimous being with probably only the dumbest fucks i could imagine. Now mesh with and eva and your talking my language

You Christ fags are even newer than the stormfags. Sup Forums has always been about self discovery, individualism, and pushing the bounds of existence, it's why before the SJWs became a thing Sup Forums was libertarian. Also old Internet culture favored technology and anime. All of the old fags were transhumanists. It used to be common knowledge that the current human form is insufficient to colonize the stars and avoid species death. What do you think the goal of natsoc is? Kill all brown people? Lol no.

Turning man into a machine, giving over control of your mind and body to computers and destroying the privacy of your own mind, the only privacy left, are not noble and worthwhile goals. You are right, maybe we can't travel the stars, maybe we will have to change some, but I reject any change that is going to strip away my individuality and humanity because its more efficient for our masters to have a hive mind and an army of drones.