You guys really have to work on your Christian values. Holy shit are you guys ever degenerate

You guys really have to work on your Christian values. Holy shit are you guys ever degenerate.
Love of God: "You shall love the Lord your God with all of your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your might." (an excerpt from theShemaDeut.6:5), -Matthew 22:37 This is the first half of the statement, and the second half, given equal weight, is "love your neighbor as yourself" upon which hang all the Law and all the prophets. -Matthew 22:36-40Fidelity in marriage: "Whom God has joined together let no man put asunder", derived from -Matthew 19:6Renunciation of worldly goods: "Gather not your riches up upon this earth, for there your heart will be also", (Matthew 6:21)Renunciation of violence: "If a man strikes you on one cheek,turn the other cheek", (Luke 6:29)Forgiveness of sins: "Forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us", (Matthew 6:12)Unconditional love: "Love your enemiesandprayfor those who persecute you." (Luke 6:27-28)

Explicit directions in the New Testament text include:

Jesus' enumeration of the intention of the 10 commandments, contained in thesermon on the mountis considereda key component of Christian ethics and a fundamental recipe for Christian conduct for centuries.This large unified text was meant as a counter to the practices of the day that followed the letter of the law but denied the spirit of the law

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agape#Christianity
pewforum.org/2009/11/05/scientists-and-belief/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ok.

>did not read tho

wtf is up with styxnhammers head it's like 2 feet long lmao

Amen, my brother of God and Canada, I shake my head in horror whenever I see Sup Forums claim that this is a Christian board and then they proceed to spew hatred, ignorance and vile rhetoric and use the bible to justify their views. Sup Forums is culturally Christian, just a lot of modern globalist-zionist are Jewish in culture only. Sup Forums isn't different from ((((them)))) they are apart of the same branch if you will.

Christians must be the hand-holders of the sinners and those who do not understand the circumstances of the Truth of the Word, patience, meekness, kindness, and faith and trust in God are powerful weapons to bring the masses to the truth.

Through God, anything is possible, Amen.

>Being a Christcuck
>Worshipping a shitskin kike
Absolutely pathetic

Watch your mouth you degenerate. You have no right to talk down to Christ when He has done so much for your sake and the sake of Humanity, He came to our level and lived among us and then died so we could go to his level someday, God isn't of this world and neither is his ways.

Therefore He isn't beholden to your ignorant, xenophobic dribble.

Woah easy there brother. God loves you.

Ah yes, a very well researched argument and statistically valid picture.
Christianity is a tool for profit. It is used to make money off of people who don't know how to give their own lives meaning. I don't need a god to give me values/morals.

No one does my friend. We aren't forcing anything on you. Simply look at what we stand for a pick and choose what ever you like or take nothing at all. It's okay because God will still love you.

I would also like to add that I love you.

>You have to work on your Christian values.
>not forcing
pick one

I'm talking about the Christians here need to work on their values. Non Christians probably won't ever be Christian if they aren't by now. I'm assuming everyone here is 25ish btw lmao

Christ derides against wealth and the world on a constant basis, Money is symbolic of all things in this world, which with money we can purchase much of it. It becomes a tool for profit and exploitation when Man decides to use it as a means of profit in His heart, thus betraying the message of the Word. Which is something that the Christian doctrine also points out about Man. Making it double right

Everyone needs someone to give them morals, wither it be our parents, idols, inspirations, and views. The Ten Commandments have been a source of most laws and moral guidance in the west for centuries and our cultural values are derived from it.

Never doubt the grace and power of God my brother, if one desired it to be so, God could turn even the most ardent atheist. Maybe some people are beyond help but they were beyond help before the first day of creation.

True but you know how edgy everyone on Sup Forums likes to be. They will pretend to be non Christian just to make fun of us. How do we overcome that?

Found the underaged poster.

Get off your phone and pay attention to your teacher, Caleb.

That's about all

Then whats with picture you chose? If your target is Christian degenerates, why did you display a picture clearly targeting atheist degenerates?
>everyone needs someone to give them morals
I just said I didn't. And no, only you and the people you surround yourself with need them. That's why you believe everyone does. Even if you talk to people who arent christians,they arent the people you listen to.
Now, watch as your learders say "Hey guys, give me money and I promise i'll make your life better." You don't see it because they disguise it with clever words, but the rest of us arent convinced.

Ignoring shills is the first way of getting rid of them, as they say, do not feed the trolls. I do have some other thoughts though.

Also, the same way you are working now my dear brother. By following the example of Christ and being above the vitriol, We may only be human and can be rash sometimes, I get rash and angry when someone slanders or insults Christ, even though maybe I should be calmer.

By reaching our voices out, we reach a lot of people, even those who might not reply and read the thread will see the fruits of your actions. So engaging those who are like this might be the key to saving another person soul, even if it isn't the soul you intended to save.

Faith in Jesus doesn't make a person any less degenerate, your ranks are full of sex perverts. Also billions of niggers.

Check em

FUCK

StyxHexenHammer666 on the left

oh wait shit is it actually him?

It's literally impossible to tell if a Christcuck is trolling or not. He'll use Bible verses to prove that the Bible is factual which makes them look like lunatics and they ALL talk like Jonestown cult followers or some shit, larping and using phrases like "my brother" when talking to you.

Atheists can't do anything right.

It's not my picture friend, and my target is the salvation of souls, not degeneracy. You can combat one through the other.

You are making A LOT of assumptions about me that is very incorrect, I won't address them but I will warn you not to do that because not all Christians are cut from the same cloth, just like all people who are labeled in some way.

Second, you must really consider this. Even if every person is born with the Law etched in our hearts, that does not mean we are obligated to follow it or learn about God and his ways. No child can become a proper member of society without being instructed about proper societal conduct and other morals. Everyone needs to be taught their morals, wither it be from God, School, Government, History, whatever. If you allowed a child to rear itself, would they have a proper moral compass vis-a-vis the rest of society? Will they be stunted or different in any way? I assure you that they will be.

My leader is Christ and God, you listen to propaganda and lies that paint Christians in a bad light and put them on one bus. It seems you are deceived by clever words yet you say the same of us.

Which is true for a lot of Christians, sadly.

Since you're such a smart, rational guy, maybe you can tell me: what happens when we die? And how do you know?

Tldr

I don't know and don't claim to know, unlike you.

We usually aren't, I assure you and the bible does have factual information in it as well, would you deny a lot of the history of the Bible, particularly the New Testament. It comes down to faith and I believe in the Bible, what do you believe in?

We are all human brothers and sisters apart of the same family under God and Christ, which is why we use the term "my brother" and "my sister" when referring to one another.

It's Christianity, not Islam: the point is you're supposed to act like Jesus, not like God.

Militant atheists are irritating, but not nearly as irritating as dogmatic bible-quoters.

If you are religious you need to understand that you are just as retarded as the flat earth creationists and the young earth creationists.

I find it mind blowing that people can follow a religion and laugh at those two groups without sitting back and taking a look at some of their own beliefs and how they are just as retarded as the flattards beliefs..

Where did I claim that? Just genuinely curious what you thought, since you apparently don't give the old legends much credence.

religion exist because people can't accept the truth

>Treat others the way you want to be treated

What about this is retarded?

Smart atheists know it's better not to stand out and that there is advantage to appearing to be devout in a religion or better, a leader of one.

Be warned throughout history the pattern exists. Those with knowledge pairing it with superstition in order to control and suppress others.

There's no doubt Christianity has defined Western Civilization for millennia and may even be a cause of its success due to its value system and definitions of moral law that are conducive to liberty (albeit very easily abused).
But when you take the words of this ancient religious text and use it as an objective marker of metaphysical reality and an explanation of the cosmos you're missing the point. In certain parts of Africa, people run away from cameras because they're afraid their soul will be stolen if their photo is taken. If you're a practicing Christian, you have taken that level of critical thought and applied it to your entire life.

He confuses faith/belief with knowledge, there is a lot our brother is confused about in regards to the aspect of faith.

Honestly there's a real psychological need for symbols in people's lives. Not many people are capable of thinking purely in a mathematical sense when looking at the world. Analogy that is true can go a long way to help people understand the world around them. However because this psychological need exists those that would use religion can you control people.

Christianity's relationship with Western Civilization has been a very Rocky one. It was due to the Age of Enlightenment a mixture of secularism and self interpretation a religious text the propelled man forward.

I can also cherrypick

Yes they are imbeciles that are literally incapable of accepting their own mortality so the smart people of the world created religion to control them and make their short, dumb and pathetic lives seem worth while by promising a pretty kick arse afterlife if you be good and a pretty terrible one if you be bad, its like a great thing for society really.

without it those retards probably would rape and murder people because "why not there is no hell lol"
i mean think about it, catholics manage to rape children and they believe in hell, imagine if those people were let loose without a religion.

>Alright everyone

You raise fantastic points, but I do believe that the Bible is scientifically accurate in places where it describes scientific concepts, Keep in mind that the Bible isn't a science book and it shouldn't be read like one either, nor should anybody look in the Bible to derive their absolute scientific truth from it.

I do agree with the notion that the Bible shouldn't be used as a means of trying to understand our objective reality. While the Bible does have some verses which can be interpreted as scientific concepts, like how the heavens (space) are being "stretched" and how the heavens can unfold like a fabric to reveal the Glory of God. One could presume, again coming from connecting dots, that this describes something close to our understanding of space-time and that the realm or dimension which God and these other beings are from come through space-time, which would make a lot of sense from a Christian perspective.

You should put faith in yourself instead of some 2000 year old kike bullshit

What’s irritating are Protestants and their 500 year old religion going on about Catholicism which is 2000 years old and the one true faith.

implying anyone who's alt right is automatically christian right=/=conservative

To be honest, I can totally understand the lack of faith. Why should he believe something he'll never experience or see (at least, not anytime soon)? God has been very niggardly with miracles in the modern western world, I can't blame people for turning their backs on him. That said, even if all the miracles were fake, Jesus said a lot of wise secular things, too.

Good point, but that doesn't replace the thousands of years of Christian influence on western societies. As it was ordained by God, the west had begun to move away from God slowly but surely at the time, to an extent it gave us a lot of great discoveries and other helpful advancements, but it is as you say; it was noticeable that Christianity was losing its influence, albeit slowly.

This trend has only accelerated as we reach day.

>Christian values
Many good ones

>Christcuck cult religion
No

It opens one up to being victimized. Better to treat someone the way they are treating you.

Only 15 year old posters try to be that edgy. How new are you, new friend?

In some religions they actually make people fear death more. Such as Christianity which passes judgment on you whether you are good person or not Heaven and Hell. Assuming religion is all about making people feel more comfortable with mortality it's kind of a jump.

The main reason for using religion would you be to conceal your own Innovations. Think about how businesses are today with how much they control. And how do they control? Through Logistics and mountains of lawyers.

You could accomplish the same thing with religion. Concealing a trade secret with a religious pretext. So that people can look and not see, and hear and not hear.

For example I Think Jesus likely obtain some sort of trade secret. With his visit to Egypt recorded in the Bible and a strange folklore of some places in Britain where Jesus in his youth may have traveled there with Joseph of Arimathea. There are years of his life that can't be accounted for and just a religious context. But if true would mean that Jesus visited to civilizations that have monolithic sites and people that claim power from such. Druids and the Pharaohs.

Even Moses after leaving Egypt is recorded to have displayed great power even healing his people with the Brazen serpent.

Many of these events are far too cryptic to be important any modern religious. But at that time there may have been some principle behind it.

In a similar way modern intelligence agencies will use this information about something that is true in order to get people to look at it the wrong way. The concepts are the same.

Thanks for the reply, I regret being condescending, I was reacting to the OP. There's a lot of truth in the text I believe, and I do have respect for someone who can dedicate themselves to understanding the transcendent. It can be frustrating seeing the text be corrupted by brainlets, that's all.

Of course not there's a lot of good things that came from curtailing the violence of Christianity by pairing it with Roman philosophy. Early Christians after the Disciples of Christ died we're very violent like many of the other religions that come from the Middle East.

But I think it was the Roman's precursor to philosophy that helped them better grasp the teachings of Jesus which was a philosophy of forgiveness at its core.

Please, share your wisdom on the afterlife with us poor imbeciles.
As for Catholic priests raping kids, they should probably be put to death, I'm not making any excuses for them. With regards to being misled, a peasant is a peasant. The difference between a modern peasant and a medieval peasant is that the medieval couldn't read at all, the modern one is simply too lazy. If it wasn't Catholicism, it might as well have been cotton candy, it really doesn't take much to fool people.

But that is what faith is all about, it isn't rational or logical because it comes from the human heart, which doesn't tend to deal in logic most of the time. Faith comes down to trust even if there isn't anything concrete or absolute to put their trust in.

Jesus, for example, would never claim himself to be the Son of God outright as in "I am the Son of God' but he did use other verses from the Old Testament as a means to illustrate this concept, even then it confused the people of Israel, who were versed in such things. Furthermore, he performed miracles for those who had faith in Him, yes he helped all people as he could, but he made a point about the importance of faith and cited that those who believe in Him yet have no access to direct miracles are most blessed, because they don't have that actual confirmation of a miracle.

Miracles do occur today, it's perspective that decides if it is one or merely coincidence or probability.

Right Wing politics are concerned with the long-term survival of Civilization

But Christianity is only concerned with personal salvation to become part of a nebulous afterlife for which no evidence exists, and for which this world needs to be sacrificed, which is best expressed in the way early christians like Martin of Tours refused to fight enemies of their nations, insofar killing in this world could cost them heaven; this is also why more modern christians like Martin Luther said (I quote):

- "it is the duty of a Christian to suffer injustice, not to seize the sword and take to violence" - Martin Luther

When Jesus says "if they take your coat, let them have your shirt as well", "do not resist evil", "I have come to turn a man against his own household", "if you don't hate your self and your own family you can't follow me", "love your enemies, pray for your persecutors", "the meek will inherit the Earth", "those that wanna die will live", "blessed are those the persecuted, for they will be my Kingdom", "do not save treasures for tomorrow", "carry your cross so that you can receive eternal reward", "Sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you'll have treasure in heaven", "it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye than for the rich to enter Heaven", "Woe to you who are well fed, Woe to you who laugh, for you will mourn and weep"...

... he is not kidding, or meaning the opposite, but actually setting down a morality where the world is a lie and only the afterlife is the real deal, so destroying your life in this world, "carrying your cross" as he says, is completely logical

Sup Forums "christians" seem to believe Jesus actually meant the OPPOSITE of all that, and that Jesus wants you to defend your family, that Jesus wants you to kill your enemies, to become prosperous, well-fed and rich in this world, and to avoid persecution and death!

Only a person that does not actually believe in the Heaven for the persecuted, the meek, and the martyred would actually re-interpret Christianity as a cult of earthly power which declares "the strong shall inherit the Earth", "my kingdom is of this world" and "you must destroy the enemies of your nation"

Only some one that just wanna use Christianity as an empty shell devoid of any true religious promises would claim that Paul and Peter misinterpreted Jesus when they submitted to their enemies and died to them while praying for them, instead of fighting the romans back and establishing a crusader kingdom, thing that one would expect them to do if Jesus meant "be a fighter and impose your will on your enemies" when he said "love your enemies and lend all they need to them without expecting anything in return"

But using Christianity as a shell devoid of any religious promises simply allows its poisonous morality to survive into the next generation.

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "I didn't come to bring peace", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing what Jesus wanted is for them to put christian morality above the good-being of their own families.

I don't think Jesus meant that as an absolute. If someone is beating you up, you should probably defend yourself. A lot of the bible is just peasant-control, but there's still a little wisdom left in it.

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "Buy a sword", but you can't stop them from reading the next chapter and realizing that Jesus stopped Peter from using the sword to fight and defeat the romans, and reprimanded him for misunderstanding, all while asking him to carry his own cross (Peter, fully realizing that Jesus meant all the stuff about embracing death and his kingdom was not of this world, that angelic chariots were not going to slay his enemies and bring him victory, realized he was doomed, and would then deny Jesus 3 times)

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because ""Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing that Jesus was asking them, not to destroy their enemies, but to not put in risk their own moral position by criticizing others. You may want them to believe that Jesus, in the middle of a speech about not judging other people and sharing, suddenly decided that speak against the muslims that didn't even exist back then!

That is not going to fly.

Sooner or later, your "strict catholic crusader" state will be reformed into liberalism, because the Gospel will still exist, because your children, like Peter, will realize that Jesus meant it when he said "you are to be persecuted and martyred for me", that Jesus didn't say "you will live in a stable and powerful civilization, free of oppresion and death, thanks to me".

Christianity can't cure a disease it caused

Pagan Romans were fundamentally free of the chains of jewish power, so much that they almost exterminated them all in their own homeland after the rebellion of Bar Kocheba

It would be Christian Europe that would fall under permanent jewish influence, with the jewish-controlled churches banning europeans from financing and loaning, giving them as a monopoly to jews

By the modern era, Christians were so throughly judaized, that they started to actively wish for the restoration of Israel so that the end of the world would finally come around and their civilization would die!

And why would it be otherwise?

A religion which such obsession with death, with promise is the end of the world, is fundamentally a time-bomb in the basement of a civilization

Do you really believe that the early christians that embraced their martyrhood to the lions said to themselves "I am dying to this lion so that the white race can survive, fuck jews!" or any such anachronistic reinterpretation that you have decided to give to their death cult?

- there is no "white genocide", what is really going is white suicide, with christian morality as its main driver

the abortion issue is a perfect example of white christians openly fighting against their own interests by wanting to increase the birthrates of blacks and other democrat sub-groups that do abort
there are numerous other examples of how Christianity actively makes white self-sabotage, but this one is extremely obvious

Tell me: do you really believe that USA would be better off with twice as many blacks? (The entire South would be deep blue for starters)

- That Jews took control of european finances and loaning and then global finances by proxy, is another example of how Christian Morality screws whites over
If the Churches had not been issuing numerous bans on white christians from practising usury (which is simply a way of saying "high risk financing"), jews would have never taken over that niche market
far from destroyin them, Christianity made Jews the masters of Europe. The occasional progrom more than paid for itself

- Support for Israel is a third way Christian Morality screws whites over, and it is far from a recent occurance or corruption. As early as 1600s, puritans already believed that a jewish Israel in the middle east was a prerequisite for the Apocalypse

- Christianity does not allow for racial divisions among Christians either "there is no jew or greek" makes it quite clear. Citing Paul made extremely easy for the anti-segregation preachers of the 60s to get the majority of whites on their side

He used science to heal. Not mysticism. The problem is there is no artifacts or documentation of such to help understand how he did it. Though I have a pretty good idea how based on my research and reverse engineering Egyptian technology.

> inb4 Turning the other cheek does not mean pacifism. Slapping someone's face with the back of your hand was an insult for a very long time.

no it wasn't. that shit was made up by radical black-nationalist liberal theologist Walter Wink to justify social rebellion in South Africa.

There are NO sources to it outside his books, nothing of what Josephus wrote about life in the ancient Middle East mentions anything close to offering the cheek or giving to your enemies your coat being an insult

Only a christian could claim something as absurd as love for his enemies

Only a right-wing christian could take that absurdity to the next level by killing his enemies while declaring his love for them

Question for Sup Forums "christians" claiming that the Pope is the anti-Christ

How would you prove that interpretation of "do not resist evil" by Pope or any mainstream christian leader is twister and out of context?

The context of the story is how christians should behave the opposite of gentiles, who love their friends and families, and hate their enemies

The larger context is a Gospel where all the main figures mentioned allowed their enemies to kill them without slaying them back: Jesus, Peter, Paul

What is true context of the paragraph?

How do you turn "Do not resist evil" into "FUCK OFF MUSLIMS!"?

YOU are the Anti-Christ, Christian of Sup Forums. You deny the words of Jesus because you don't wanna give up your earthly interests.

You "christian" people of Sup Forums/ seem to believe that Paul the Pharisee and Peter the Jew the grabbed their swords and killed the romans that wanted to execute them, come on

They were well aware that their religion demanded them to be submissive to their enemies and finally die to them, that is exactly the lesson they wanted the goyim to learn

Look, I know that you actually don't believe in the whole "infinite treasures in Heaven" thing, so you are trying to justify fighting for survival in this world where you can get actual treasures, but don't try to rewrite history please

In the Greek-Roman world, love meant "common feeling of mutual interest born out of shared experiences"

Early Christians expanded it to a commandment of loving people that we don't know, that we don't care about, just so that we can fill ourselves with misguided pride about how we are friends of mankind itself

and then come right-wing christians to twist tthe meaning even more

so here they want us to believe that the Crusaders loved every single damn person that they slaughtered in Constantinople

Because, according to Sup Forums christians, Love is not about shared interest, it is about telling to yourself "how I love that guy" right before cutting his head off

dude, if you wanna hate your enemies, just do that, and stop mentally masturbating about how better and so much more heaven-deserving you are than your enemies because you somehow declared that you loved him while killing him

christian semantics are enough of a mess as they are, and then Sup Forums christians wanna add an extra layer of absurdity and mental masturbation

Agape never has conveyed any sort of violent or agressive implication

even among christian writers it has always meant means "a selfless love that is passionately committed to the well-being of others", no implication of tough love whatsoever

see: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agape#Christianity

> thus being meek does not being being meek and we can actually ignore 'Do Not Resist', and we can actually kill our enemies

that is where the schizophrenia of right-wing christians kicks in

No thanks, I don't like nigger dick.

>muh kike on a stick

Paul was anti-natalist, as things like wife and family would get in the way of getting people to worship his jewish god

> 8 Now to the unmarried men and women, and for the widows I say: It is good for them to stay unmarried, as I do.
> Are you free from such a commitment? Do not look for a wife.
> 32 I would like you to be free from concern. An unmarried man is concerned about the Lord’s affairs—how he can please the Lord. 33 But a married man is concerned about the affairs of this world—how he can please his wife— 34 and his interests are divided. An unmarried woman or virgin is concerned about the Lord’s affairs: Her aim is to be devoted to the Lord in both body and spirit. But a married woman is concerned about the affairs of this world—how she can please her husband. 35 I am saying this for your own good, not to restrict you, but that you may live in a right way in undivided devotion to the Lord.

That christianity is about "family values" is a meme. The main concern of every christian is the spread of this virus-like cult at the expense of their own tribe

> "if you don't hate your self and your own family you can't become my follower me"- Jesus

the organic self-sustaining self-interested self-preserving society that Sup Forums wants is fundamentally incompatible with the "do not save for tomorrow, leave your family and spread my cult" dogma that both Jesus and Paul saw as the main duty of a christian

If Christianity is a religion of earthly power, why didn't it save the Western Roman Empire then? Why did Saint Augustine wrote that it was not a christian concern the existence or not of wordly kingdoms?

Why were Christians unable to save even their fucking holy land from the Muslims, if they are the religion of earthly power that you believe they are?

Why is the North Africa now muslim, if it was once christian and roman?

That they didn't manage to screw things completely over was an accident of history, not for lack of trying

and most importantly of all questions, why has Christianity become an enabler of the muslim invasion of Europe, if it is such religion of earthly power and "the strong will inherit the Earth" as you seem to believe?

why are all the christian mainstream churches pro-refugee, if christian doctrine says "hate your enemy, and do not lend to them all they want" instead of the opposite as you claim?

The strange thing is that "christians" like you are a minority within Christianity itself that they claim to represent, with everyone from the Pope to the Anglican Churches to the Protestant Churches actively cucking for the destruction of the West

The Pope literally points to the same verses that I do to justify his doctrine, yet you come here to tell me that he is wrong, and I am wrong, and even damn Jesus and paul were wrong tho, because some medieval crusader decided to recreate christianity as a earthly cult of power in order to sack Constantinople!

I'll act like Christ when I've got the luxury of magic Resurrection powers.

Jews are a very successful group that has become successful by monopolising finances through ethnic networking and promoting ideologies that demonize their own actions so that the goyim won't copy their success

so they promote anti-nationalistic Communism among the goyim while endorsing Zionism for themselves

that is why they promoted universalist Christianity among the goyim while keeping Judaism for themselves, and including it as the Old Testament within Christianity, so that they would remain the most important people of the world.

So there is no real contradiction once you understand how Jews work: Do as I say (Christianity), not as I do (Judaism, Old Testament).

then christians wonder why Jews dominate them!

> le Jesus was violent this one time so we have to ignore "love your enemies" meme xDDDD

Sup Forums christians are right that Jesus didn't promice peace and niceness, he promised suffering and war

The core of the issue is what are the targets of the sword of violence he promises:

- people of your own household. Father against Son. Mother against Daughter
- money changers that were not hurting him or attacking any of his followers at all, and were the only way people that lived in a far away places of the empire could exchange their money to local currency and donate to the temple. Money changing has nothing to do with Money Lending. Money lending would not become the main economic function of Jews until 600 years later, when the Church banned the goyim from high-risk financing

For your enemies, he wants you to love them and to lend them everything they expect to you.

When his enemies arrived to arrest him, Peter tried to defend himself with the sword. Jesus reprimanded him for misunderstanding him, and then promised that Peter would deny him 3 times that night .

And why would Peter do otherwise?

Peter realized that he would die: "holy fuck he really wants us to die for him, his kingdom really is not of this world"

Of course he was going to fear for his life. He realized that Christians were never supposed to get power.

The religion never worked like that. His kingdom is NOT of this world. That is why Paul didn't try to create a crusader state. Because the only stable, non self-contradicting position christianity can take is the one of a pacifist paranoid minority that is protected by the weapons of someone with will to power.

"The meek will inherit the Earth" becomes a declaration of suicide when adopted by the strong

> le pope is a cuck because catholics aren't christian meme

this is an even greater point that can't be ignored

as soon as christians get rid of atheists, pagans and heretics they will be back to killing each other over what the insane kike Jesus actually said or not

Jesus promised that he would break families apart and that is exactly what his absurd declarations of war against nature do

Watch out guys we got a badass over here.

Early Christians seemed to believe in what you call "fake corrupted liberal christianity". It is not a surprise: Sup Forums christians call citing what Jesus actually said "strawman"

Let me guess, what Jesus actually meant the opposite of everything he said!

When Jesus stopped Peter from attacking the Romans and asked him to follow his example and carry his own cross instead, do you believe that Jesus actually meant the opposite?

That he actually wanted Peter to start a revolt and start killing Romans? That he wants his followers to be assertive and defeat their enemies military?

When Paul said that you should never revolt against your Government, Paul was talking the opposite as well? That people were supposed to fight against The Romans to create the Kingdom of Earth and Deus Vult?

It is you who has created a religion in which Jesus always means the opposite of what he said, and early Christians were wrong

yet you call me pointing that out, strawmanning somehow

Do you even know what a strawman is?

>youre making assumptions but i wont tell you what they are
lol okay
I have no clue what youre talking about talking about "being born with the Law etched in our hearts," but i can guarantee you people learn right from wrong whether your force your religion onto those children or not.
>you listen to propaganda and lies that paint Christians in a bad light
Oh yeah, i forgot that you know me.
I've been raised in a christian environment. Throughout my life until high school, i was going to church and put into chistian schools. There was no propaganda that put christians in a bad light. I discovered what i believe through thought and observation alone. But i will agree that many christians do fall for this facade.

> le JEWsus was BASED and his teachings were corrupted by KIKES meme

Literally all the followers of Jesus, and Jesus himself were kikes.

Among his followers there were many zealots, the most radical jews of them all, that wanted wars against Rome
But sure, he was "le anti-semite non-kike that kikes hated" right?

Now you are going to talk about how he disagreed with pharisees or whatever.

But why would the pharisees be discussing mosaic law with a non-jew? Never mind, what exactly did he denounce the pharisees for that makes him not a kike? Have you actually read the Gospel?

Can you point to a single value that Jesus denounced that wasn't valid?

Because the denounciations of Jesus were idiotic, insane, even marxist

There he denounces the pharisees for wanting to punish a slut! (Jesus didnt like slut shaming, quite liberal if you ask me!)
There he denounces the rich pharisees and promises the earth to the meek and the poor! (... and marxist)
There he denounces the pharisees for wanting to live, instead of embracing death like him!
There he denounces them over a disagreement on how Mosaic Law is applied! (but Jesus was not a Jew I swear!!!)

You blindly may say "he disagreed with the kikes" as if that was something we needed to applaud!

I have to ask you "christians" of Sup Forums, what are these supposed teachings of Jesus that supposedly got corrupted by kikes? "Hate your enemies"? "Save treasures for tomorrow"? "DO resist evil"?

The opposite of everything Jesus said?

I mean really, is "but kikes killed Jesus" your only argument?

Muslims are hated by Jews as well, but Jews are smart enough to use them as a tool. The same way they use the insane anti-morality of Christianity to corrupt the ancient world and give themselves a privileged financial spot!

But if Jews don't like the own poison they created, that means that we shall drink it, according to you!

wtf I guess I love ISIS now!

> le Christianity made the west meme

absolute insane nonsense

western law system are based off Roman Law, which existed before Christianity existed

western languages are based on indoeuropean languages, Malta is the only western country with semitic languages root

Most of the religious symbolism of the West is pagan as well, christian trees, easter, etc

heck, the american constitution never ever mentioned Jesus anywhere, and has the separation of state and church as one of its most explicit declarations

the founding fathers and most of western people for the last 1000 years have been deists. Whenever they tried to take Jesus seriously, things went wrong very fast.

God isn't real tough.
If your circular "logic" really worked, with that argument "muh religion is first" then the only true one would be summerian. Ofc ad-hoc arguments are gonna come from christcucks to try to save their broken and illogic beliefs.

Sage.

> le Christianity made Europe meme xD

Christianity made Europe... a mess...

That "conversion" of Europe involved a lot of killing of whites and destruction of history and art, even worse, it involved silencing scientists (i.e. Gallileo, Copernicus, Servetus) that went through the Middle Ages, so much that Islam got ahead of Europe during this period

> bu... but the surviving scientists were christians and even talked well of the kike Jesus!!!

see: pewforum.org/2009/11/05/scientists-and-belief/
> According to the poll, just over half of scientists (51%) believe in some form of deity or higher power; specifically, 33% of scientists say they believe in God, while 18% believe in a universal spirit or higher power.

Now that not being a christian is not a death sentence, most scientists don't give a fuck about pretending to worship a kike

Certainly, if Christianity was pro-Science, it would not be anti-world, and it would have not allowed Islam to get ahead of Europe and almost cuck it completely during the Middle Ages

I mean really: FUCKING ISLAM GOT AHEAD OF EUROPE

Is that the religion that you claim "made Europe"?

You believe in an era where the Islamic World was ahead of Europe, so much that our word for complex mathematics is ALGEBRA, an arab word!

But then, Jesus the Kike promised that.

He said clearly that, while men would love their enemies, men would have their enemies in their own household, so it is no wonder europeans were killing each other until well

It was violent times back then brother, no matter what part of the world you lived in. Violence is an aspect of man and isn't inherent in every religion, the only reason why it appears to be so is that only man worships religion if one reads the New Testament and takes violence as a means of solving problems then they didn't really understand or read the book the begin with.

During this period you mention, Christianity was a rising religion in many parts of the world and therefore became a threat to the status quo, many Christians were killed as a result of this with the most infamous case being Nero's persecution of the Christians in Rome.

Christianity doctrine is much different than that of the polytheistic/pagan religions that were followed by the rest of the world, which is why it's values of forgiveness, faith, love and loyalty and how these things were not only rewards in themselves but also rewards for something bigger if you kept the faith. Maybe some aspects of Greek/Roman philosophy allowed certain aspects to synergize to allow an easier conversion by western citizens, but I do not know enough about that to make any sort of claims.

It's alright my brother, I feel the same as you do yet we have different views as to what the problem is. Keep an open mind and heart and even those you have severe disagreements with can broaden your horizons.

It did for me, I was once a militant atheist of the worst kind, now I have genuine love for God and Jesus and while I might not be perfect myself, I want to follow his example as best I can.

enemies meme xDDD

Jesus stopped his followers from actually using any sword to attack their enemies, and reprimanded them for misunderstanding. When Peter realized that he would go "holy fuck he really wants us to die for him, his kingdom is not of this world" and denied him 3 times.

You may notice that Jesus made two sword references: the second sword reference was very explicit about what would be the target of the christian sword: Jesus didn't promise war against your enemies (that would contradict everything Jesus had said up to this point).

He promised war against your own damn family: "I do not come to bring peace, but to set a man against his own household"

Which is exactly that historically happened, Christians were extremely successful at killing each other and killing white pagans, all while completely failing to recover their Holy Lands from Muslims.

The sack of Constantinople by Christians and the Wars of Reformation between Catholics and Protestants weakened Europe so much that Muslims would occupy the balkans for 500 years,

All of this comes from the fact that Christianity is an inversion of reality, and the only way to claim otherwise is to actively ignore everything Jesus said except 3 or 4 quotes entirely removed from their follow-up verses or any context whatsoever.

You really believe that Paul was supposed to slaughter the Romans and create a crusader state of This World?? That all those christian martyrs got their own damn cult wrong?

ITT: Extremely deluded people that wanna follow the commands of a Jew that promised to make their families divide and even asked them to hate themselves and their own families (!!!!) so that they may perhaps-- have a slight chance of worshiping a Jewish War God for the rest of eternity

An atheist wouldn't be wearing an inverted pentagram, you retard

> muh synagogue of Satan meme

Revelation 3 provides no way or form to know who these "fake jews" are, as everything in the Gospel it is vague and contradictory

So you randomly have decided that the synagogue of Satan is the modern Jews, as if that would change anything at all

Jesus himself said that the world is of Satan, and he made it quite clear that the only way to oppose "Satan" is by opposing the World. Which is INSANE if your main concerns are the survival of a WORLDY civilization into the far future. A concern that Christianity makes completely pointless

Why are you even here? You have no skin on this game. According to you, the Jewish War God will WIN no matter what and slay your enemies

There is nothing on the line for Christians

They gave up on this Universe

Europe being Islamic or not is completely IRRELEVANT for a christians that believes in the plan of God

The plan which promised that God would come back after 1000 years of oppression and persecution of his followers

A christians wanting to oppose the oppression of his people is going against God's plan

And it is not some sort of twisted interpretation by the Pope or evil catholics:

- "it is the duty of a Christian to suffer injustice, not to seize the sword and take to violence" - Martin Luther

Is that Styx666?

that liberals agree with Christianity is very easy to prove: they always attack the poor christian understanding of Science, but NEVER the morality of it

That is how liberals are so successful at portraying republicans as hypocrites for believing in a republican Jesus that loved guns and loved the rich and wanted lower taxes

if only Christianity was only about believing the Earth is 6000 years old!!

the main problem is that christians believe that a Jewish War God will destroy the Earth to save the people that "mentally talked to him in the correct way" whatever the FUCK that means, and then bring them to an utopia where they will worship him every damn second of eternity

who the fuck would want to live in such a jewish dimension of eternal servitude is beyond me. Even death and vanishing forever sounds like a superior option.

I already pointed numerous examples of how Christian Morality itself sabotages white survival

Do you really believe that USA would be better off with twice as many blacks as it has now?

Abortion alone has split black birthrate in a half, otherwise we would be talking about african levels of black birthrates

What do i recommend instead of Christianity? Simple: Pragmatism

To recognize that what matters is the here and now. That Gods won't come to save us

That we are alone

That only ourselves can save us

Otherwise, it is game over

And Jesus is not going to cry about it, why would he? All he wants is to abolish the Earth and create a paralel dimension where everyone worships him 24 / 7

Our desires of this world, our need to fly and colonize the stars: Gone

I find it interesting that for something "divinely inspired" Christianity does not give us any insight into the Universe. If the Bible had mentioned there are 8 planets in this System, that there are worlds beyond that we can actually inhabit, that Stars are made of Hydrogen, which is part of what water is composed... May be then I would be believe "holy fuck it really is God-inspired!!!"

If Paul had made some huge scientific discovery thanks to this "revelation from the creator of the Universe", I would actually give this pharisee some credit

But all we got is endless pages of social critique, about how rich is evil, strong is evil, resisting evil is evil

I can guarantee you, there isn't a single chapter of the Gospel that I can quote that you would not call left-wing nonsense if it was said by a modern leftist instead of Jesus

(with the probable exception of some of the very trippy chapters of the Revelation)

I think putting one's trust in something without seeing it is pretty dumb, actually. That's why Jesus performed so many miracles for the unbelievers. I myself didn't believe in anything like this until I witnessed a miracle, and that is simply the way we are as humans. Now that that's happened, I can recognize the value of people who can believe without ever seeing anything, but I will never be like that, and indeed went through the majority of my life thinking Christians were on the intellectual level of insects, even though it turned out I was dead wrong. Frankly, it takes real miracles to open people's eyes, and that's where the atheism comes from- if it's real, then prove it. Once proven, those who are ardent in their love of truth will happily embrace it.

>'''MY'''' PERSONAL IMAGINARY STRAWMAN STEREOTYPE IS A %10000 ACCURATE DEPICTION OF ''YOUR''' BELIEFSSSSS!!!!
Kys

He is God come flesh, he was entirely capable of doing these things and more. The means he used to get rid of it is probably similar to how medicine would act, except a lot stronger and he didn't actually need medicine, just his power.

He did use "mysticism" to heal, which I don't agree with that use of the term because it applies to a different tree of ideologies, one mostly descended from the line of Cain, spearheaded by his son, Enoch. Comparative mythology actually points out a lot of similarities between polytheistic and pagan belief systems and how a lot of them actually are opposing perspectives of the Monotheistic religions, A lot of my studying into Masonic literature, particularly the writings of Albert Mackey is quite enlightening about this regard. The Mystics Religions are the religions descended from the Sun Worshipping Cult of Enoch, Jesus was not a mystic and exercised the authority and power of God to do His will.

Fuck off delusional idiots. You shit on trannies because they force their insane delusions upon the real world expecting everyone to validate their fantasies but you do the exact same fucking thing.

NO

>Calling names instead of giving reasons why op's opinion is bad
Hypocritical and pathetic

>Please, share your wisdom on the afterlife with us poor imbeciles.
There isn't one, stop trying to chase something you won't get and enjoy the short time you do have here holy fuck.

still waiting on that (you)

That's not a typical Atheist

>he thinks the universe is merciful enough to allow the cessation of existence
Motherfucker the fate of all existence is a long agonizing period of entropy preceded and followed by an incredibly short period of rejuvenation. You'll be lucky if you even get to die. You'll never be lucky enough to cease existing.