Pic not related I guess

>two faced bitch
>alpha

The only acceptable answer.

Shinka is my role model.

Same here.

>Tfw no Shinka gf

>Tfw not Shinka

Only seven words. Kiss shot acerola orion heart under blade.

post upgraded version at least

You wouldn't say that to her face.

Post a girl more alpha than Ayaka-chan.
Pro-tip: you cannot.

Her or Asuka

You can be my shinka

Sento is beta as fuck.

Heh.

URUMI BEST GIRL

>alpha female
>tfw doujins are always of them getting humiliated/degraded
Why does this shit keep happening, at least keep it in character. Do people need to self-insert that hard or something?

What is an alpha female?

I'd argue that Kumiko has more control over Reina than Reina has over Kumiko, even if it doesn't seem that way initially.

Reina was the one who put up a lot of effort and got all dolled up in order to impress and appeal to Kumiko during their hike.
Another example would be when Kumiko had her talk with sensei and called Reina to talk about it she immediately did Kumiko's bidding and came.
Reina has an overall dominating presence, but she heavily values and depends on Kumiko. While Kumiko also values Reina a lot, she probably does so less than Reina since she's overall more social with others and more balanced in general.

Regarding Asuka I'd like to wait for S2 since we're going to get some new insight on her. Although I think Asuka at the very least thought of Kumiko as an equal, maybe not regarding skill but regarding her as a person. Kumiko was probably the only one who managed to get through her facade, even if only to a small extent and made her open up a little. There was also that one sentence she said to Kumiko right before the qualifying tournament which implied an additional level of trust and desire to seek comfort in Kumiko. The others even commented on it, saying that Asuka seems to respect Kumiko.

who she

Man the colors of this show was great.

My fuggin dik nigga.

pls, she's as beta as beta gets

Source?