Why the fuck do the Japanese link nosebleeds to sexual arousal? Do they not instantly realise how retarded this is?

Why the fuck do the Japanese link nosebleeds to sexual arousal? Do they not instantly realise how retarded this is?

High blood pressure.

Except it literally never happens in real life; so where the hell did it come from?

Don't you know what a fucking hyperbole is?

>hello Sup Forums, I am a filthy newfag and I thought that I'd make a thread about it to let everyone know! I've only seen 15 series, but that is enough to understand japanese culture LOL

it does happen in real life.

Since when?
Can you prove that?

Not that user, but, Nosebleeds are representative visually for when either a female character gets wet or when a male character gets erect. If you'd have watched more than fucking 4 anime before posting, you'd know this.

>i was never new

baka ; ;

high blood pressure is a contributing factor to nose bleeds - hence the joke of getting so aroused that there is a blood explosion

>tumblr
Fuck off.

If you don't have a dick all the blood goes through your nose.

That's pizza sauce you dumb fuck.

Because in Japan, they all get fire hose nosebleeds when sexually aroused.
Hence, the low birth rate.

RIP pizza sauce ;_;

All Japs are technically retarded.

In the Phillipines when they get confused they literally refer to their confusion as nose bleed, so when I speak normal english to their baic english they have that (they don't literally nose bleed but they make hand movements to simulate that their nose is gushing)

Perhaps they have a similar retarded thought process

Can you just fucking kill yourself already

>Can you prove they happen in real like
>Yes, they happen in anime
well fucking done, you nitwit

People with an imagination

>it's another newshit summerfag coming in and acting like he's the first person to take issue with a cliche like it hasn't been talked about about a trillion times already

What the fuck are you even talking about? I'm not the user he replied too. Calm down. We know you're OP. M8.

This.

It's to demonstrate a sudden spike in blood pressure. I don't know how much of a precedent there in in real life since I'm not a weak-nosed faggot, but that's where it comes from.

So they can show the emotion without being lewd.

I used to bleed a little everytime I ate chocolate when I was little. Thankfully it does not happen anymore.

It really hurts to have your nose-pussy hymen torn, you know

And I'm not the user you replied to either, h80 m80

Lots of asians get nosebleeds super fucking easily, at least from what I've noticed during wrestling where you have to get everyone off the mats and disinfect them anytime blood is spilled.

user i have high blood pressure and before i was on pills for it my nose bled very easily and sometimes completely randomly

>nose-pussy hymen

a-are you a doctor

You mean it doesn't happen to you when you get really aroused?

Do you really want them to say that they're hard/wet or zoom in their bulge/wetness on the pants?

>he doesn't get nosebleed when seeing lewd things
Sucks to be you

> getting nosebleed when seeing lewd things
Anemia sure is fun

>someone talks about you when you're not around
>you sneeze/get shivers down your spine
>a cute girl walks in
>nosebleed
how could Japan advance anything when their entire country appears to be suffering from Anemia and the Flu at the same time

The first one was probably a tradition thing

>literally

Or they could just draw blushing or drooling, like civilised countries.

But that wouldn't be fun.

In Japanese folklore there was this dude who had a penis where his nose should be, and every time he got excited it would ejaculate blood.

I summon Mami Kawada Lover
\(°-°)/

>tumblr
>retarded thread

It happens in real life.

wow, a cartoon is exaggerating in its presentation, stop the press

It's just anime. No need to take it serio--

>tumblr
That explains it. Fuck off and kill yourself.