Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/938124/f89ba4ee15/
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=56060386
grimgar.com/gripedia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to marry mary

Is this Garbage dead yet?

It'd be faster if you just died first, lad

No, but we get a POV chapter of her inner thoughts and she's a megabitch. Turns out she did want Ranta to die.

The girls were too pure and don't deserve such a shit show.

Why is Mary such a purehearted qtpi?
I really want to stick my face in her feet

The only thing shit here is your taste.

>purehearted
>deliberately forced a situation where the guy who saved her from being gangraped gets knifed and abandoned by her party leader/puppet because she doesn't like him

Mary a shit

New volume when?

July, I believe.

Also, S2 when?

gtfo hibikek shitter

Me dying won't make the garbage dead, retard.
I've just cancelled my Amazon pre-order because of this Garbage.

Not long now then.Still
>slow as fuck but consistent translation
>season 2 never

is da best and will win

Hi Yumefag, long time no see. Glad to hear yoy're still alive

exhentai.org/g/938124/f89ba4ee15/

>Yumefag

Sorry, babe, I don't love retards.

How were Grimgar's sales?

Last I seen people posting about it was around 3000+, not really bad.

If you go by pure numbers, middle-ground. If you consider those numbers happened because they sold out faster than merch could be produced for the demand, it did pretty damn well.

Sweet, hopefully there's a second season then.

She had the same VA.

You will never form a bandit group and rape Mary.

;_;

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=56060386

Pretty much the same personality as well.

PUFFY

Uh, the Gripedia got updated in May...

grimgar.com/gripedia/

Mostly class skills from the last episodes and some updates on monsters.

Haruhiro: a man of patrician taste.

Season 2 never

Worst girl due to the latest volume

Goblin rape in 3 2 1

Why the fuck is she a healer then?

easiest job

To be fair, Ranta is a shit, I wish he'd die too.

Dude had just saved her from becoming a mindbroken breeding sow.

This.

Yeah sure, but he's going to keep being annoying afterwards anyway. Might as well let him die now that he has been utilized.

If you're going to be fair, the Garbage should die too.

Why would you kill an actual useful and functional member? Unlike that shit Ranta.

>Save the entire party
>Get left for dead

A dark knight should have known no good deed goes unpunished.

Yeah, Ranta is fucking shit.

>Why would you kill an actual useful and functional membe
So others would take the Garbage's place and got character developments.

That's because Ranta is a fucking idiot.

No, I haven't read the novels.

>not loving Ranta
i hope everything you eat have a faint taste of sulfur for the rest of your lives

>Character development
The other characters are secondary. I'd rather get more development of best girl and MC.

>Garbage
>Best Girl
The others became secondary because of the Garbage, and the author killed many people to put the Garbage into the spotlight.
Not to mention every male is salivating to rape that Garbage because of her beauty (except for Ranta, of course).

I wish the Garbage is dead already.

Ranta did nothing wrong other than actually caring for the party.

He could have let them kill them tank, rape Mary, capture the mage for more rape, and kill Haru. But he stepped up EVERY time.

And Haru almost kills him while Mary keeps the truth to herself.

I can smell your Yumefag anal devastation from a mile away.

Novelbros, does Renji's character play a major role later on? His character really rubbed me the wrong way in the show.

Just one then the author forgets he exists because it's the Haru&Mary show

The Garbage is still Garbage though, no matter what name-calling you're going to throw.
And yeah, imagine the development that could have been given to the other girls if not for the Garbage.

I dont know about major but his and haruhiro party took on some orc leader, and something about praising the gang.

Nah, Mary is best girl, funny you'd bring up the name-calling considering all you've done is shitpost so far.

>imagine the development that could have been given to the other girls if not for the Garbage.
Much better spent on Mary since she's actually a good girl unlike those other irrelevant ones.

Calling Garbage a Garbage is not shitposting though.

>Much better spent on Mary since she's actually a good girl unlike those other irrelevant ones.
Anyone can be a good girl and relevant if not because of the Garbage.

Meh, why did I bother replying to a subhuman in the first place. Go, get that sweet last reply and feel like one of the big kids.

Liking Garbage is being subhuman.
You sure you don't want to continue defending your Garbage, and get the sweet last reply?

Next volume can't come out soon enough so I can drop it once and for all after learning Ranta's fate.

What? When?

Yeah, I'll drop it too if he gets out fine.

go back to arguing with that other guy retard.

He was the hero this volume.

Yeah, the retard got his hero moment, now we can finally be rid of him once and for all. I really hope the annoying shitter doesn't come back.

>The mixed race bandit group Ranta joined to save Merry from getting raped raw is about to get it's shit pushed in.
>Having been left for dead by the very allies he protected he calls upon his god to grant him divine vengeance at any price.
>Haruhiro and Co hear Rock's group and the village was wiped out when they get back to the main city.