Redpill thread

I don't have much, I just made this one

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtu.be/iaHh3z1qdwo
youtube.com/watch?v=ICecxOfmFtU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The ultimate redpill is that the last members of the white race will die out sometime around 2150, at which point a one-world, communist, UN-fronted Trans-Matriarchal distopia will rule its subjects with an iron fist.

It will collapse within 30 years of it's creation, due to the fact that there are no whites to actually provide the bulk contribution to its up-keep.

KB thread archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Even just reading the OP's is important.

The red pill always leads to the black pill. Enjoy your radicalization. We are just waiting for the next mass shooting from one of you idiots. You don't get the moral high ground over the left.

BEMP

>You don't get the moral high ground over the left.
YOU CANT HAVE MORALS WITHOUT GOD

Bruv this has been disproved though

tf is this supposed to be

just looks like a glare and lens flare

not sure what im supposed to be seeing in these 2 but the other ISS ones are interesting

This is gay.

Redpill me on this you're a corporation stuff

Is it bullshit?

what is exactly wrong on this vid?

Sorry to burst your reality, but it is fake

youtu.be/iaHh3z1qdwo

far right + far left + anarchy + authoritarian rule

youtube.com/watch?v=ICecxOfmFtU

hi anon5, been a while since you make any threads.

Problems at work? been waiting for the ww3 scenario thread.

>Is it bullshit
Yes. It's about three times as incorrect as the sovereign citizen nutters. I had a cab driver who would not shut up about this the other week.

Bump.