What happened to professors pol?

Here is the bio of my computer science professor.

>am a feminist, four-holed, intellectual, polyamorous, touchy-feely, queer, learner, lucky, anti-racist, able-bodied, computer-scientist, evolutionist, teacher, liberal, hiking, elitist, atheist, professor, omnivorous, Canadian, student, egalitarian, Maritimer, human theatre-going, camping, genius, Torontonian, green, anti-television, dance-loving, sex-positive, first-born, women-positive, perfectionist, movie-watching, sci-fi-loving, functional-language-bigoted, home-owning, dog-and-horse-loving, married, 40-something, high-income, white, male, child, running, sibling, uncle.

web.archive.org/web/19991021223355/http://www.sarg.ryerson.ca:80/~dmason/common/who.html

>four-holed
which holes??? that's either too many or too few depending on your definition of a hole

Checked out the links. You weren't kidding. That's an actual STEM professor. Goddamn.

> genius
can she solve this?

The giant gap between "her" ears must count as the 4th

Mouth, vag, asshole, and personality

>four-holed
wat

>computer science professor
Drop it and take it from any other institution; this course can be taken anywhere, even community college.

>four-holed

i was gonna say stop looking at your prof's okcupid, but then i saw you linked to their angelfire page

you missed a door

>The absolute state of STEM
Medfag here. LMAOing@ your life atm.

>four-holed

come again?

also, what's with liberals and labels? each of them has a suitcase full of em

Canadian is the worst part of that bio.

Most programmers Ive seen are either feminine guys or boogie tier fatasses if they're male. If neither they're probably trap tier anime fappers.

Yes, he is one of the rare and elusive 4-holed faggots, spoken of in times of yore.

Luckily, we have mostly evolved into 7-holed faggots. Mostly.

i am not autism confirm

Why the hell is your professor harassing me with details about his sexlife?

PLEASE BE WHITE PLEASE BE WHITE

>Canadian
Yup

Bastardization of education. There's a wartime novel here in Poland about boyscouts turned partisans. The whole thing isn't relevant to the topic except:
2 out of 3 "main characters" went to sort of engineering school because Germans didn't allow Poles to study things like literature, history and so on. In the pre-war ethos the author adhered to - this meant that they've received education that was below what they(as relatively high-class people) should've gotten. This was a downgrade for them! An insult!

Can you imagine that today, somebody would consider degree in literature or philosophy to be more worthwhile than degree in mechanical engineering? Nobody would do such thing. So how come, that those people, before WW2 thought of engineering as low-class enterprise?

Because those literature, philosophy or history degrees were ass hard. Finishing them meant that you're at least in top 5% of the society intellectually. Engineering was hard to, but lots of that is just learning algorithms, simple enough.

After WW2(and here it was really after communism), everything became easier and harder at the same time. Did you know, that average intelligence of Ivy League student in 1920 was at 121 while the same intelligence went down to 114 in 1960? What's even worse - the average SAT score of Ivy League student from 1920 wouldn't even get him to his university 40 years later. So how come that higher test scores are required but people who achieve them are dumber? Think about it.

Obviously it didn't hurt STEM as much as it did humanities, since STEM is needed to get the world running at least in the short term, but it's also starting to happen, especially in computer science related things. With idiots come mental illnesses and corruption.

>Canadian

>trough
do I pass?

Who cares if he does his job as a computer science professor well? His personal life has absolutely no bearing on his ability to do his job, just like how Sup Forums can still flip burgers while concurrently hating jews.

>Canadian
>pol plays watchdogs.webm

underrated

Topologically, I am a 4-holed body. Topology is the branch of mathematics that deals with the shape of objects. But the part of shape that matters most is how many holes (and kind of configuration of the holes), and equivalence is determined by whether the objects can be stretched and twisted so that they have the same shape (assuming infinite stretchability. So for example, donuts and coffee-mugs are the same - they are a plane with a single hole piercing them.

The vast majority of people are born as three-holers: the alimentary canal, and the two nostrils. A few years ago I added a 4th hole to hold an earring. This brings me to parity with my father who has had a punctured ear-drum for 50 or more years. I think he might be offended to have me describe my earlobe hole as equivalent to his eardrum, but topologically, they are identical.

Topology is not a very permanent measure of people. If you stick a needle through your skin (so both ends of the needle are in the air) you have increased your number. Another way is if you fracture a bone badly and it pokes through the skin in 2 or more places. If I were to leave my stud out for a year or so, I would revert to a three-holer. Of course it's more likely that I will increase the number of holes, as I have been thinking of doing exactly that... I've just been too busy.

I'm sure you think that this is a very silly way to talk of categorizing people. But I think it makes just as much sense as most other ways: tomorrow I could become deaf, or blind, or have a child (well, not tomorrow :-), or complete my degree, or change jobs, or kiss someone of the same sex (yes, Victoria, some people think that would make me a `homosexual'). Any of those changes would change the way some people would classify me.

THANK YOU FOR THIS NEW COPYPASTA OP

this

as long as he's not forcing his political views on his students all the fucking time, I don't see any problem with some faggot professor trying to be the most special special snowflake in the world

read that bio again and tell me someone like that isn't going to try to push his degeneracy onto his students.