The Reverse GamerGate

Right wing comic book critic getting harassed and threatened by SJW's for criticizing their comics. Is this the greatest irony?

>Serial YouTube harasser

>giving a fuck about kids hobbies and the people in it

veto.

adults harassing other adults over comic books and video games...
Gas the whole lot of them and use them as fertilizer

>Richard C. Meyer
>served in the US Marine Corps
>doesnt put up with nazi fem

I like the guy already.

a witch hunt against a conservative. what else is new.

The conservatives winning for once?

Censoring names is for reddit fags. Stay there.

>using facebook
>having friends who are friends with these idiots

I don't really care about comics. I haven't read them in years. I just find the fact that he's their Anita Sarkeesian and they don't even realize it hilarious

He makes very valid points
>Like they suck dicks
>Thier comics suck dicks
>They drag marvel down with thier sjw bullshit
>Something about 91% less profit for marvel

One time someone on youtube told me Iron Man is a fag, so I tracked him down and had his fucking legs broken.

Not worth the effort

The entire American comicbook industry is about to go belly up thanks to embracing social justice and diversity quotas.

Just let it die

You don't understand gamergate, user, because this isn't the inverse example.

>RESPECT WOMEN
Last time I checked , respect is earned , not something you automatically deserve because of your gender.

So Sup Forums should go after inept journalists who are defending that cuphead guy and the cuphead guy himself?

Yeah, not a lot of parallels other than a bunch of talk about harassment.

but was he actually harassing people?

No. He wasn't. SJWs are just faggots and scam artists who lose their minds when people out their cons because they don't know how to pay their bills with honest work.

They feel harassed because it detracts from thier raping of the comic industry

oh ok, thanks for the swift response, I figured as much. well if anything happens to him we've got evidence of intent to commit bodily harm so either way he wins lol

eh, comics are kid shit anyway - part of the program to keep adult males (and females to a lesser extent) in arrested development
I can't wait for the super hero cash-cow bubble to pop within the next 5 years

>censoring the names

Hello Red-dit

>Richard C. Meyer
>served in the US Marine Corps
>doesnt put up with nazi fem

He also creates comics.
Doesn't look too bad.

I guess I still lump the whole "Tropes vs. Women in Video Games" debacle as a part of GamerGate even though it took place well before it. I kinda consider it the precursor.

>censoring names
Sage

DnC's comics aren't half bad. Really good for warzone type stuff like Sgt. Fury and GI Joe, He'd probably write an amazing Punisher or that Image team with Grifter in Vietnam. He's a little bit... basic but it's comic books not Tolstoy. He definitely understands what makes comic books work and what makes comic books sell.

What's reverse about it? That's how gamergate went down too.

Apparently Heather Antos has some skeletons in her closet, DnC knows about them, but he won't spill for one reason or another.

Why are you blacking out all the names on a very public Mark Waid kikebook post?

Dear Mark Waid, Women in Comics, SJWs,
Please see pic related.
Yours,
Reality

Who gives a fuck she's a retarded little kid

Just that the roles are reversed

Too much shadding on that.
I would go for a more minimalistic approach.

No, not at all.

Instead of "right wingers" attacking a SJW critic, it's SJW's attacking a right wing critic.

Hi, Heather. Your tricks won't work. We dealt with this with Zoe. We dealt with this with Anita. We dealt with this with Rapp.

They he was looking to face-to-face with chimed in, here's what happened:

i'd say the same thing about your country

this mango is backwards. fucking newfagas l3rn 2 mango

but thats not what gamergate was at all

Streya never fails to deliver.

>dey hee haw for not so then go ok now.

>"would you agree that..."
>"yeah sure I agree"
>"not good enough, get on your knees and grovel"

These SJW types are trash

It was exactly the same both times. Leftist cultists attacking people for wrongthing while screeching that they are the ones being harassed

oh fuck is that actually what diversity in comics looks like? glad to see he finally got big enough to get legit threats against his privacy

Comics are dead

honestly DC has been pretty great the last few years

I thought what gamergate actually was, was dishonesty in reviews and trying to enforce gender shit?

When people were trying to point this out people started sounding the harassment alarm.

It's amazing what a little H Y P E R C R I S I S can do to improve business in any field

yeah thats pretty much it then of course when you criticize the people who write the news they're going to make themselves look like saint while you are woman hating shitlords

>He thinks movies matter for comic readers.

That's normie shit. besides WW did very well.

>he thinks companies care about the comic readers if they can make billions making movies to normal ppl

Who cares it's their IPs, I read comics they can't affect that beyond influencing writers and artists directly, which it's usually shallow at best.

That's why Sup Forums chimps out for a panel or two.

>implying if someone gave you 10mil + % to be in a shit dc movie youd turn them down

i like the art style, whats the name of this one?

I would accept it because Im poor and have no place to go,
But if I had a name already and millions that I made in other movies, then the awnser would be no.

Also, companies never pay % thanks to the magic of Hollywood accounting.

I thought the big deal with gamer gate was that it exposed the coordination between various groups that should have been separate entities?
SJWs being butt hurt for society not approving the cutting off of their dicks has been known forever.

>Also, companies never pay % thanks to the magic of Hollywood accounting.
if youre ben aflek they do, and trust me, if your goal in hollywood is money, artistic integrity isnt even in your worldview, youre in it for the chedder yo. most actors are like this, unless they get hooked up with a solid director/writer like the dicaprio/scorcese partnership

What exactly was Gamergate about?

I started listening to this guy's channel a few months ago, and I'm not that big of a comic fan either, but I'm shocked at how bad comic have become.... the writing... the art... the propaganda....

This guy is doing us all a favor by pointing out some obvious comic criticism. And he sounds like a pretty chill guy and is pretty likable from his videos. Doesn't come off as a douche.

The only thing that somewhat saves comics today is the woman clad heroines.

If not for the story, all you have is eye candy.

But even that is not enough to make me buy mainstream comics.
Fcuk, the last one I read was The Boyz, and Irredemable before that, and those doesnt really have a big audience.