unv.is/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41327816

>Parsons Green bombing: Two more arrested over Tube attack
unv.is/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41332867

>Owen Goes Full Brent
order-order.com/2017/09/19/owen-goes-full-brent/

>Theresa May visits Canada for post-Brexit trade talks
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41301926

>Theresa May to offer EU £30billion in 'divorce payment'
unvis.it/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4893874/Theresa-offer-EU-30billion-divorce-payment.html

>Govt to 'put pressure' on technology giants over terror
unvis.it/news.sky.com/story/govt-to-put-pressure-on-technology-giants-over-terror-11038367

>Year of terror: Timeline of ISIS attacks in Great Britain
unvis.it/rt.com/uk/403529-london-attack-tube-parsons

>Brexit fuels smuggling fears on the Irish border
unvis.it/news.sky.com/story/brexit-fuels-smuggling-fears-on-the-irish-border-11041595

>Parsons Green Tube bomb: Police still questioning suspects
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41302284

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DSlphvKLTlE
edp24.co.uk/news/memorial-in-will-honour-polish-families-who-moved-into-displacement-camps-across-region-after-the-second-world-war-1-5198631
youtube.com/watch?v=jLtZ3xnSK40
youtube.com/watch?v=Cyq6fTYxztc
youtube.com/watch?v=nsP_Uqk-uQw
youtube.com/watch?v=-pS7Jf24dQY
youtube.com/watch?v=kVW5rjA5O7U
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41342580
natemat.pl/179413,atak-ktorego-nie-bylo-portugalczycy-z-erasmusa-oklamali-rzeszowian
rzeszow-news.pl/nie-bylo-incydentu-bedzie-sledztwo-przeciwko-portugalczykom/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African-American_United_States_Representatives
twitter.com/AnonBabble

was mosley a true fascist, he doesn't really come across as one other than the larping

Are Brits even human?

Superhuman

You mad we killed your great grandad, Tyrone?

THREAD THEME

youtu.be/DSlphvKLTlE

youtu.be/DSlphvKLTlE

youtu.be/DSlphvKLTlE

He struck me as less of a fascist more of an anti-universal suffrage aristocrat tqbh, but I will admit to not being massively well versed on him

Hey guys, posting here because the last thread died. Just FYI, there's a memorial to displaced Poles in WW2 being unveiled in Brandon Cemetery this Sunday, would mean a lot if some people showed up. I was planning on going to a rally at Trafalgar but this is closer and cooler, imo. I've been doing a lot of project work with memorials and monuments, and this marks the 70th anniversary of the displacement.

edp24.co.uk/news/memorial-in-will-honour-polish-families-who-moved-into-displacement-camps-across-region-after-the-second-world-war-1-5198631

Fascists aren't exclusively anti-semitic nor do they have to care about race at all to be defined as fascists.

Pretty gay if you ask me.

The prospective gf said she loves children and would love to have "five or more".

Should I consider this a red flag?

Not if she's white

Slow today, where is everybody?

No, that's a good thing.

I hope this is for poles and not (((poles))) user
Imagine a whole conference of that. My brain still hurts.

Did she imply you were part of the process? Then yes.

I thought it said "big BONER" edition

>and this marks the 70th anniversary of the displacement.
The only thing brit/pol/ will get behind is another fucking displacement. When are they all fucking off?

How has the BBC gone from this:

youtube.com/watch?v=jLtZ3xnSK40

To this?:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cyq6fTYxztc

I think that probably say a lot about you.

Egalitarianism is a cancer

How tired I feel, would such a time be considered too early to fall asleep?

Better question

How did the History channel go from this:
youtube.com/watch?v=nsP_Uqk-uQw

to this?
youtube.com/watch?v=-pS7Jf24dQY

No you ponce

Please can you take your Yankocentric world view and leave?

That broadcast is fucking incredible.

Fuck me.

We haven't done it yet, we've just been out twice. The topic came up since there were some screeching brats at a restaurant and I commented about how annoying it is.

Anyway I'm not against having kids and would like to have one or two in the future, but 5+?

She's only 22 (I'm 28) so I reckon she just has unrealistic expectations about what pregnancy and parenting is like.

Give me her number, she shouldn't be anywhere near a cabbage like yourself.

Sup Forums is an American website. You like it here don't you? You want to stay here don't you?

Well if you don't want me to kick you out, get down on your knees and suck my cock right now. Go on, I'm waiting

>Sup Forums is an American website.
Did you not get the notice?
The Nips own this place, now.

Indeed

Probably, stay awake until at least 7 or 8.

Is she Anglo Saxon?

theresa may is as worse as merkel.

she is the one that ban unlikely people from uk, not just richard spencer, even tyler the creator (hehehe probably because his audience is white)

FUUUUUCKKK

YOU are the fucking reason why the white race is dying. Your fucking retarded ideology is CANCER. Fucking do us all a favor and just kill yourself and allow that woman to have her kids with a man who is not a "man" and actually desires having white children. Fucking IDIOT...

animenonce
>male vocalist
superqueer
ugh gross faggot

>*BANG*
>There we go again
>*BANG*
>what... well, yes...
>*BANG*
>OH WE JUST HIT A MESSERSCHMITT
>Oh, that was beautiful

How so?

What does me being a ponce have to do with this?

She's Polish (came to the UK when she was 10 so pretty well assimilated).

It's a good sign though mate. My missus was never into kids when we met, by the time she changed her mind it was sort of too late.

>Shit video nobody but Sup Forumsacks has watched

Hi lads!

Just wanted to thank you for all you've done for the world.

Wrecking the Middle East
Getting China hooked on opium
And Destroying the White House, to name a few

I still consider colonising North America to be our biggest mistake

Polish.

There's no ideology involved, just economics. I'd rather give a good education and start in life to one or two of my children than spawn ten and need to depend on welfare like an underclass runt.

No, it's the paki neighbours thing.

Lord North was the best thing that happened to us

but without ideology pushed from america none of them would be here

It's hard to say with May, she's hard to pin down, what she says in public is clearly retardation but she hated getting stick off the press for the (((ECJ))) basically controlling her department before she became PM and wont's us out of it. Which is great.

Merkel is similar in that won't make any decisions till she scanned public opinion, says all the right things in public she's infuriated the German-right completely as she's clearly a commie plant set out to destroy Germany whereas May is just incompetent.

hiiiiiiiiiiiii

bad post

Okay, fook typing beyond one to two sentences on the phone. What a mess

Hello.

guess which one is polish

I just re-watched Michael Wood's 'In Search Of..' and i was sorry when it ended. Why cant they do stuff of tbat quality anymore?
The one about the Trojan War I've watched three times. Jesus why does tv suck now

i know lithuanian girl with the same name so the top one

get some

youtube.com/watch?v=kVW5rjA5O7U

sorry x

>Barbara al-Britani

>20 billion

Fuck this country

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41342580

because women are allowed influence, and 3rd world inferior people and women produce worse stuff

so many of you faggots in britpol seem like fucking students who vote for corbyn. this is basic stuff. the UK is getting worse because of all the nigs and muslims, prepare.

HAHAHAHAHAHHANA

IBERIAN SUBHUMANS BTFO

>There was a portuguese Erasmus student that was attacked in Rzeszow by a 38 year old polish military. the spokesperson for the military said that it was because portuguese are more "darker skinned", the guy mistook him by a muslim.

>Portuguese student accused polish military for use obscene words, pushing him and touching his hair. The case was widely reported by polish newspapers and tv stations. The president of Rzeszów apologised the students. During the investigation, it was stated that such an incident did not take place (there were cameras and the students did not know about it). The students lied. They are now suspected of giving false testimony. I don't know how it ended. Here you have some sources in Polish

natemat.pl/179413,atak-ktorego-nie-bylo-portugalczycy-z-erasmusa-oklamali-rzeszowian

rzeszow-news.pl/nie-bylo-incydentu-bedzie-sledztwo-przeciwko-portugalczykom/

This makes me hate Britain even more.

Fucking horrible people.

jesus listen to the man you stupid faggot. marry her and start pumping out kids

you are dumb to not realise. the state will take full fucking care of you. they do for all the other worthless people who are here.

big familys are based. i have 5 brothers and 2 sisters we were poor as fuck but we had love and our parents.

jesus fucking christ man. and, yeah, i literally am a faggot but im fifty times the man you are you worthless moron.

marry her and have 10 kids

kek
i don't really mind iberians but the 2 spanish kids at my school got called pakis all the tim

t.
It's not the 20 billion, it's the (((transitional deal))) that concerns me

Try not to think about what we do for oil

Essentially parents falling for a child's prank.
Fuck muh heritage amerimicks and fuck pakis

I'm American and I vote Republican. I want to put on a St. George's Cross, come over and purge some Saracens tho.
Also, that bigger who made the emoji video. And all the faggots at BBC who greenlighted and produced it.
So I can get back to watching Michael Wood.

>wanting to be welfare leech

wew

>bigger
Thanks, autocorrect

a literal negroid - not even human. why do you even post here? any serious geneticist supports your sterilization
Why you don't mind a literal mongrel garbage in YOUR homeland?

Anyone here fucked any girls of different ethnicity to themselves?
I fuck two white girls last Saturday.

i take it back. you are not even a faggot. you arent even a bitch.

jesus mate. you are absolutely worthlessly cucked, and i suck dicks unironically. genuinely kill yourself. just turn on the car in the garage and sit in it. this poor girl wants to pump out white babies and you are so retarded that you fail to realize that is your primary duty

for real user, either start fucking her raw tonight to take your worthless life

This is a man having straight up breasts. Wtf ?

Boris Johnson was ready to fight against a stupid transitional period and paying a divorce bill which isn't legally required. Now he seems to want to follow whatever May does, what happened to make him change his mind?

>impersonating cope
literally why?

>what happened to make him change his mind?
may probally threatened him with being kicked out the cabinet

for fuck sake how much was it a few months ago?

wasn't it like 50million or something tiny compared to this and the remainer white lefties have so much guilt they want this fucking cucks

That's the thing though. Boris threatened to quit himself until May met him a few days ago in New York, and if he quit he was likely going to mount a leadership challenge.

If Boris backed down and is willing to let May pay for a stupid divorce bill and have the UK cucked to the EU for a few more years, he is finished as well as May.

I lost my virginity to a half Filipino/Arab

he made a play for leadership and everyone fucked him and stuck to may. pretty much never happens with tories in this situation. good for may and v good for the country

its a massive failure for the blond cunt. boris is funny, sure, hes also a cold soulless bastard who would keep cucking us to ireal. luckily everyone he works with seems to correctly despise him. its lucky for may (and us) as she is based and knows what the EU is (its bad, most of u are too thick to understand)

dont be fooled. Boris is a blair/obma. he wants to fuck you just like them. trust my read user. May is ourgirl. fuck boris he is scum

what was his name

>implying
Are you just mad that if you're black in England, it's literally impossible to not fuck white birds

Anyone watching the news

I cant FUCKING believe this shit spineless govt is gonna pay a divorce bill AND we arent leaving the single market

>we're not leaving the single market

Then it isn't Brexit.
We've been had lads. Nige is laughing all the way to the bank.

>Kwasi Kwarteng
>MP
Britain wat are you doing. Britain stop

Any updates this week on Brexit? Is it still happening or not?

youv'e has way more niggers in your parliment than us
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African-American_United_States_Representatives

>Whites
>racemixing
subhumans are so funny
feel free to check in Mixed Race on next census

no
literally 3 posts up