One Piece

Is she lying or not?
I think she did meet Sanji but she is hiding something.
I do hope this is not her real personality because is shit and will get annoying soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SIBrlpyKGYY
strawpoll.me/10386982
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to believe she is the perfect waifu for Sanji, but Oda is going to troll hard with this one.

>Nami's reaction
You can tell she does not like that shit. She wants Sanji back

she's gonna be a reverse Viola

Oh look, Oda showing Nami's reaction for no reason.
Am I blind or is she not happy at all?
Get BTFO faggot
Readread the fucking chapter.

She is Big Mom. The Big Mom we see is just one of her creations.

So when Oda ends the manga with absolutely no couples within the crew (as he already fucking said in an interview), will you kill yourself?

So, armament haki is shown as black clad only when there's a high concentration of it, even post TS we see it being used without the colouring, like when Luffy hits Trebol thinking he's a Logia
Although I find it hard to believe that when Rayleigh stopped Kizaru or Shanks stopped Akainu they only used a small concentration of Haki, it's not impossible anyways

He won't, even if sanji ends up with pudding then he will make a prediction about how sanji isn't really in love with her and will cheat with nami.

You realise that Oda is a human, right? Buso only became a thing post-TS to be a cool thing that is visible. The assumption is that every major player used Buso pre-TS. We couldn't see it because Oda hadn't came up with the idea. That's all.

She met Duval and now thinks it's him who she marries.

Duval got mistaken for Sanji due to the wanted poster.
Now it's Sanji who's mistaken for Duval by Pudding cause of the poster.

Either that or Pudding is playing them like a fiddle. I go with the second. I'm certain we'd have been shown the two meeting up.

Sanji has a new poster. That's what sparked all this.

It's Jango. Look at those eyes.

I swear to god.

>The guy she met with said he can't marry her because he has to go back to his nakama
It's fucking Sanji she met with.

I don't trust her, sure. I think that it's a massive trap on Whole Cake, but I think she's serious about meeting Sanji, liking Sanji and wanting to marry him.

But he doesn't have heart eyes, he doesn't smoke, and why TF would his weak ass be in BM territory

Seriously.

Yesterday I was actually in the "she's telling the truth" camp, but the way she describes him with the features shown or written in the poster is too convinient. The other features (him being a cook and him being a gentleman) are easily guessed (hell, BM already values Sanji's cooking abilities according to Pekoms -or was it Capone?-).

And then the flashback, shadowed even in the close up of Sanji's face. I really doubt Oda would have made their first encounter like that, off-screen.

Maybe she's doing all of this (the trap), because she's scared of BM and because she wants Sanji to stay.

But then that would mean she's a bitch, since BM doesn't seem a person you can reason with and the Strawhats would have been sent to their deaths.

If she hasn't met Sanji, how does she know he wants to return to his nakama?

Sanji hasn't even seen Big Mom yet. There's no fucking way Capone took his ass to see Pudding over Big Mom.

It's something she could have easily guessed.

Or is something she could have been told by her mother or BM's mooks: Sanji has made it very clear to Capone, Vitto and Gotti that he doesn't want this shit and wants to return to Luffy.

The cigarette thing doesn't mean anything: look at the first Shichibukai silhouetted picture, they all were Mihawks-like swordmen. I actually think that the flashback is how Luffy and co actually imagine Pudding and Sanji's supposed encounter was like.

There are Den Den Mushi in OP. And we don't know what kinds of abilities Pudding's third eye (if any) and Nitro have.

Probably an educated guess seeing how half his crew mates are risking a fucking ton against a Yonkou to rescue him.

I believe it all too. I wouldn't mind if she did betray them because she really don't want them to take sanji away, but I don't see it happening. She's too genuine

Why not?
Also, are those flowers really taller than humans?

>There are Den Den Mushi in OP. And we don't know what kinds of abilities Pudding's third eye (if any) and Nitro have
What are you trying to say? I still don't see Capone and Tamago going over to Pudding before Big Mom. Vito might have but he's not in charge.

It was tamago not Capone. And tamago arrived on whole cake and the same time as Sanji so he could of have easily told her he smokes and is a cook

Right, thanks, didn't remember.

That's what I mean, that even if Capone (it's Tamago though) hadn't arrive to Pudding's island, a Den Den Mushi call could solve this, if Pudding is in cahoots with BM and luring the SH to the trap was already arranged.

Capone, Gotti and Vitto have spent a chunk of time with Sanji, enough to actually have a general idea of what he's like (both physically and personality-wise) and what's his stance on the wedding. A simple Den Den Mushi call to Pudding is enough for her to fabricate the lie.

I wonder if the Black Leg part could be a slip of the tongue.

And if you think about.
She did write the route and all of a sudden there was the message on the Sunny.

Would be interesting if she did lie considering Pedro's behavior towards her.

What if Sanji has gone full Mr. Prince mode and is fucking with everyone again?
>he switched places with a body double
>Purin met his lookalike and is convinced it's Sanji
>it's the real Sanji who wrote "turn back" in the Sunny's bathroom

>I really doubt Oda would have made their first encounter like that, off-screen.
If he had already shown it, then the previous chapter's cliffhanger wouldn't have worked very well.

those furnitures look straight from the beauty and the beast

Given what I've seen from shipperfags in the past, this is pretty accurate.

Shipperfag delusion, not even once.

>Sanji knew Luffy would go forward and mess shit up if he wrote "turn back"
>This was Sanji's plan all along

Isn't he also on his way to Reverie with Hina? I doubt they're detouring to Totland on the way. Even if they did, how the fuck would Jango meet up with Pudding like that?

He wouldn't. It's just a joke. Or someone really fucking stupid.

Reminder that this is the face of a LIAR.

Sorry, next time I'll make sure to point out it's a joke.
Didn't expect people to actually take it serious.

Where were you when SaPufags (2016-2016) were EPIC BTFO?

Dumber things have been said seriously in these threads before, so you never can be sure.

Where do you think you are, user? Pretty sure there were a couple of people who used to think Gaimon would be Kaido back in the day. Just because some user joked about it.

ALWAYS REMEMBER

You people are literally LITERALLY not worth the air you breath. Get help for you fucking delusional obsession with fictional romances THAT DON'T EVEN EXIST IN ANY SENSE IN THE FICTIONAL UNIVERSE.

Sup Forums, how good is this song for an epic One Piece AMV?
youtube.com/watch?v=SIBrlpyKGYY

It is known

>she is yandere as fuck and want to be impregnate by sanji's D
Yes please

>she could have guess
So she just so happen to guess the whole thing? That he would actually marry her but would rather be with his friend? That BS now you're just guessing since you don't want to admit the obvious

>the smoking doesn't matter despite it being accurate, look back at the 90's silhouettes.

you do realize that was before oda even probably knew for sure what they designs were right? Oda has her described sanji to a T and image his design exactly the same cigarette and all. why would oda troll this hard and not have it be sanji. You're just reaching

You know what user. I was on the trusting. Pudding die but this actually makes more sense. My mother did always tell me not to trust a bitch with three eyes

Friendly reminder that pudding is just trying to speak words of encouragement .

I'm going to say she met someone who she thinks is Sanji

Your mother's a wise person.

She may want to lay off the crack though.

Someone please try and argue that BlackBeard isnt the strongest pirate right now? If you dont believe he is youre an idiot.

Its the same slime..Shes the one who can bring things to life.

With the sillhouettes I meant that they don't necessarily depict reality and that, in this case, it's just how Luffy and the rest imagine the encounter between both of them.

And I didn't say it wasn't Sanji, I said it might be a lie and Pudding never met him. And no, she didn't guess everything: the black leg, the heart-shaped eyes and the curly eyebrows are all in the poster, coincidentially.

The fact that he's strong is EASILY guessed by her given that he's a Vinsmoke and a part of the SHs (that in the latest days have wrecked shit all around the NW). The fact that he smokes (again, I think it's not a flashback, but anyways) is something she might have gathered from BM's underlyings (Capone, Vitto, Gotti have spent several days with him).

His cooking abilites are already known by BM and actually very valued by her. She knows a shitton of things about Sanji (Baratie, Okama kingdom...) And finally, the fact that he likes her and wants to return to his friends is something that's very clear to Vitto when he showed the picture.

A Den Den Mushi call to gather all that info+the already known through the poster and there you go, you can fabricate that lie.

That he acts like a gentleman I give you that, but it's not far fetched that she might have heard his reputation, considering BM seems to know so much about him.

Again, I'm not saying she will stay evil forever or even that she might not end with Sanji, in a subtle way, in the Epilogue, like Ussop with Kaya. I'm just saying that it's incredibly likely that she's lying and lured Luffy to a trap.

Shit, this is meant for

is the slime her stand?

Blackbeard a shit

Kaidou a stronk

Another thing to back the theory that she is lying is that she claims Sanji said he wants to marry her but he has made it clear that he wouldn't marry someone he just met. He said this like 3 times already. Pic related is one of them.

>inb4 Sanji would marry any girl
Then if that's the case he just sees pudding like any girl is not like he likes her. Means he wants to marry Nami and Robin too

Kaidou the bitch you mean? Has no DF and would get destroyed by the Gura Gura.

>falling for the DF = strong meme

Just how strong is Germany 666?

was for this

Remember that Kaidou wasn't afraid of Whitebeard at all and the only reason he didn't show up at the summit war is because Shanks stopped him
Shanks > Kaidou > WB > BB, unless Blackbeard's gotten another broken fruit or two

they are fodders, don't fall for the hype. It's Donquixote family all over again

not very if his go-to method of protecting himself is to use his underlings as a shield

Shanks probably just got him drunk and Kaidou pissed off.

I think that's just to show how little of a shit Ichiji gives about everything and how blindly loyal Germa 66 is.

He could end up being shit, but I think he'll be relatively strong.

Reminder that Oda is a faggot liar and a failure as planning stuff. During Fishman Island, Tamago said the Tea party was going to happen in 3 days, weeks later the Tea party is still planned in 3 days. "Goda"

Carrot
>Multiple costume changes
>Trespassers gimmick
>Already gets along with the crew
>Wants to see the world
>Probably will co-opt Big Mom's dream with no ulterior motives
>Another grill

N A K A M A
A
K
A
M
A

"I can't wait to visit Fishman Island Island Dojo!!" Oda has gotten old.

I think you are a failure at typing properly

>another non-human

Ok but my thing is why would she get small info from BM but not a accurate picture? Plus wasn't the image suppose to be how pudding image it that's why it was behind her when she told the story. I'm not saying that she isn't betraying them but I do think that it's sanji.

He isn't stronger then any other Yonko. If he was he would have tried some shit. Even after he got the quake fruit he told shanks that it wasn't time to fight.

Blackbeard is probably the strongest dude, but it isn't by a large magin. Remember, he is a coward who won't fight if it isn't a certain win.

Who says that Big Mom does not hold Tea Partys regularly?

That was a different tea party user. They didn't even know where sanji was back then

To be honest, they are fucking cool.
At first, I thought they had weird and ugly designs. But I took a fucking liking to them in no time. They have hair obviously but they are like cool skinheads who kill every migrant who dares getting in their way.
They are so strong that even underlings of a Yonkou are afraid of laying a single finger on Sanji and treat like him royalty. Well, Sanji IS royalty. I always thought Sanji had this air of pride, I understand now.
Forget Doflamingo, Enel, Ace, Zoro. They are all shit. On the other hand, the Germa 66 is a family of true badasses. Everyone is afraid of Germa 66.

NO ONE CAN FUCK WITH THE LEGENDARY GERMA 66

When talking about yonkos the yonko is as important as the crew.

Shanks=WB=Kaidou=BIG MOM=BB

If that wasn't the case then one pirate would have taken much larger control over NW. When it comes to crew it's hard to say since we only seen shit from WB and BBs crew.

It's obviously the same Tea party. And back then Oda didn't plan this whole Sanji's marriage stuff, we all know this is just to make up for his absence during Dressrosa.

A tea party most likely did happen 3 days after FI, that's why the Big Mom ship couldn't just follow the Sunny to Zou right away. Then there's another tea party (possibly exactly) 2 weeks afterwards.

>mollusk body
>Pudding
What if that thing is actually BM's daughter, Pudding?

If she doesn't will she rekt or not?

>It's obviously the same Tea party.
Not really.

That's just stupid.

It's like saying that Buggy is as strong as any other Warlod.

>Am I blind or is she not happy at all?
Of course she's not because she will lose her henpecked slave boy.

"Not the same tea party" HAHAHA. You Oda's cock suckers are hilarious.

>they're the same
Prove it then?

>oda didn't plan this
Sure he didn't user, just because it said three days doesn't make it the same party

CHARACTER POLL

strawpoll.me/10386982

The whole Fishman island gifts with the bomb has yet to be opened. It's the same Tea party. Drop Oda's cock off your mouth.

Give me one good reason why Big Mom should not hold Tea Partys regularly? There is no way that she holds an event she likes this much only once a year or so. She still has lots of daughters and sons who are not married.

>The whole Fishman island gifts with the bomb has yet to be opened.
Says who? Maybe she already opened it and is just waiting to give Luffy hell for it?

Fishman island's sweet for the upcoming Tea party were replaced with treasures and gifts such as the bomb in the box. It hasn't been opened yet so it's obviously the same Tea party they talked about.

Why does Sanji's eyebrows swirl to opposite direction than the others'?

>you cock suckers
>but I can't prove its the same wedding

You're clearly autistic if you think both of them are the same despite oda clearly telling you they aren't.

>It hasn't been opened yet

Says who? Says common sense? Why would Oda offpanel such an important thing? Are you that much retarded?

Oh, so you have no proof at all? Thought so

I agree, this is so true. You can tell by her reactions this chapter

When Beckam pointed a gun at Kizaura and he rased his hand into the air.

Was he just condencation or is Beckam actually strong?