Mayoiga

JackxLion confirmed as OTP

What happened to the other thread?

What the fuck mods, why did the last thread 404?

The song in our heart on the bus

>thread deleted
Why?

Probably
>edition

Fucking idiot putting "edition" in the OP.

mods not giving a single fuck today desu

Where the hell is his mustache?

good job mods

>edition

I want lion to get dragged off and raped by all the male mayoigas. In fact, the idea we dont see more rape highly confuses me. I would have raped half the cast by now

>edition

Naana a cutest.

I can't wait for him to lose his shit completely

Did Jack really told Assness to punch him? Doesn't matter, I already made this anyway.

Kamisama shaved him.

Because she hasn't told her tragic backstory

tfw this this is the ">edition" edition

Yes, he told Assness to punch him but he dodge. For what?

Smug Naana a cute. A CUTE!

Mikage was right all along.

She's not the mastermind. Whatever she's doing, it's for the sake of her research and making a breakthrough. She probably promised Jack money or something once they get out.

Need to edit this and put Jackass instead

WHAT CAN WE FUCKING TRUST ANYMORE? IS ANYTHING SAFE? WHO IS FUCKING LYING AND WHO IS TELLING THE TRUTH?

now we know why she was full of despair during end credits last episode, she is tired of Manbe's bullshit

Mikage is trustworthy.

She probably promised to finish the fucking job for Jack once this is all over. Remember, the incident that got him sent to juvy was a stabbing, not a murder.

For science.

no retard, ass-kun's punch hit him it was just pathetic.

She's bloody beautiful

Being Mikage is pure suffering.

What if that Kamisama guy is running a research experiment and Koharun is the one providing subjects?
Also, Valkana has no chill. Already went in dry for Speedo.

This is true.

I could fap to this face for days.

She wants out of the closet

Did Mikage call Hellfire and Nyanta his allies or his friends?

Was Yottsun always this great?

why was valkana suddenly angry with speedo? was it because he grabbed him by the collar?

Fuck off, Mikage.

俺達

It's because Speedo went nuts and needed a good hit to regain his senses.
Now he can go yandere on Masaki fresh as new.

>I
maybe jack takes lion as hostage because koharun purposes.

She's trying to help broken people to face their traumas.

Do not reply.

I want Jackass to end up betraying the slut.

>MAL

Why is nigga so chill?

>MAL

>"I fuck like you wanna fuck."

Please go

myanimelist is just bunch of retards like you.

Why wouldn't he? He got a nice swim and now enjoying life.

I wanna see how Speedo looks like from behind

>mfw if that happens.

There's nothing wrong with MAL, keeping track of random OVAs is a bitch.

They are the true heroes. They're just pretending to work for her.

>my face when if

The problem is the average mal user

Why can't you just remember what you've watched like a normal person? Or are you too stupid?

Except that there is, if your average MAL user confuses his shitty forums with Sup Forums

Since when were these threads actually moderated?

Lion Miko.

Yeah, it's great how mods can delete opinion based responses that they don't agree with, yet it's okay to for people to write hate bashing comments on other anime. I guess some mod doesn't like it when you talk trash about Mayoiga, nice abuse of power you got there mods.

It shouldn't be allowed to censor a user just because you don't like them bashing an anime that you like, suck it up.

Since the LN shenanigans I guess.

It's a clone made by Kamisama. Real Yottsun is dead.

I missed pure Jack-kun. Why the fuck did he work for adult?

JAKKU-KUN ONEGAI.

>LN shenanigans
what?

That thing in the back will be her monster.

Blush edit when?

I know right? I've had like four posts deleted, apparently some mod likes censoring opinions that go against certain anime.

It's an abuse of their power in my opinion

>Trying to remember everything you've watched

I'm afraid only autistic people can remember 100's of shows and series, I guess you fall into that category. Most NORMAL people usually need something to help them organize/remember the 100's of series and shows they've watched. I guess that's something you don't understand because you have autism of the highest form.

Again, keeping track of stuff is a bitch. Some shows will toss out random ovas or specials in various volume releases, manga, special events, and if you aren't poring over japanese news every single day, you're going to lose track of shit that comes out.

NOW NEITHER OF US WILL BE VIRGINS

The voting system sucks

If you notice that Mayoiga threads are around all the time then you should be smart enough to know why people are watching this show despite it's mediocrity.

Now stop shitting up the thread.

Jack dominating Assness doujin when?

>when you realize Jack was just trying to flirt with Catacomb all along
>the incident in middle school was just him trying to confess to his crush, and got sent to juvie because the people around him didn't approve of his way of saying hello

He works for Koharun because she sucks his dick, obviously.

Who even gives a fuck except for the 8 dozen or so people who circle jerk each other off in these Mayoiga threads, did you know that 800 post Mayoiga thread before this one had only like 98 people in it?

It's not a very popular show, it's just about a 100 or so people on Sup Forums like to make threads and proceed to circle jerk over it.

Using it to keep track of your animu is fine. The problem with MAL is that their forums/reviews are shit.

Well, we disagree on this show and I don't see any point in complaining about people liking things you don't, but I'm with you on the deletion.

Why is Yottsun so handsome?

More like she eats her pussy. She's the bossu.

What did Hellcat say?

Here's a transparent angry Bossu for you all

Threads have gone well over 100 posters, not everyone has time to watch the stream in the morning on a weekday. I don't know where you idiots who can't put two and two together are coming from.

It's kinda hard when you already break past 1k shows

The real question is, why do you care? Millions of different things have various levels and sizes of fanbases. I honestly don't see the problem. I know this is bait, but still.

Was Dahara actually shirtless today?
Someone said that in the previous thread.

Koharun sure is flexible.

They don't care anymore.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The apathy is spreading, it seems.

no

I want to punch that face.

Because it's a shit show and people shouldn't like it?