Sup Forums will defend this

What about this Sup Forums? An innocent pianist beaten for being Brown. He was probably a Catholic like his assailants.

archive.is/YiBdK

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/1NZSa
twitter.com/sweden/status/910551738729598976
natemat.pl/179413,atak-ktorego-nie-bylo-portugalczycy-z-erasmusa-oklamali-rzeszowian
rzeszow-news.pl/nie-bylo-incydentu-bedzie-sledztwo-przeciwko-portugalczykom/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/114475612/#q114490429
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/57643702/#q57649426
youtube.com/watch?v=d5qXCq_xcnk
youtube.com/watch?v=wc51I9hswbc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Polish people being retarded? I dont believe

Better safe than sorry.

This, best to make sure you get all the swarthys

Everyday on this board my love for Poland grows.

Well their isn't 'famous pianist' written on his forehead.

God bless Poland.

May they beat every shitskin within their borders

Well he does look like an arab.

They would beat you up for being Brown too.

archive.is/1NZSa

Exactly my point. They cannot go around beating people up.

you would be beaten too if you ever step foot in poland lol.

Well they just did it.

Doubt it. I'm paler than most of the Russians over here.

Doubt it.

u scared the real swedes might take note, Ahmed?

Based
Which is a damn fact since ahMeds are hated in Slavia

>They cannot go around beating people up.

Yes they can.

I know you find it to be horrific when white people are not getting raped and killed by shitskins, but it's actually the way it should be.

They would probably take me for an arab too, i will remember to shave before going there

We had some exchange south korean students here last week, nothing happened. We are nice guys

There was also a Spanish guy recently that got beat up in Poland for looking like an Arab.

Polish are fucking idiots, nothing new.

twitter.com/sweden/status/910551738729598976

There are no Swedes left. Government programming saw to that.

> beating up everything that looks like a shitskin
Wtf i love poland now!

Glorious. Remove kebab including the christians

you are believing retarded memes too hard

>implying

We know Poland, we love you as one loves a champion.

>defending Poles
why the actual would anyone do that?

Iberians status - #REKT

The Portuguese guy lied and there was no happening according to CCTV. Some Polish can give the update of the situation.

Goddamn. I'm not arab, but I suppose I could be misidentified as one because of my swarthy appearance... Well, I'll see what happens in a couple of weeks I suppose.

See you in Katowice boys.

the Welsh are kinda swarthy, right? Better go beat them up I guess.

nothings going to happen m8

If he took a shower with soap and didn't shit in the street he wouldn't have been beaten.

>be Portuguese
>hate kebab
>go to glorious Poland to be with my kebab removing brethren
>get mauled by retard poles because I vaguely resemble kebab
>thanks Obama

the more news like this gets out the less the muslims would want to go to Poland, so win?

>There was a portuguese Erasmus student that was attacked in Rzeszow by a 38 year old polish military. the spokesperson for the military said that it was because portuguese are more "darker skinned", the guy mistook him by a muslim.

>Portuguese student accused polish military for use obscene words, pushing him and touching his hair. The case was widely reported by polish newspapers and tv stations. The president of Rzeszów apologised the students. During the investigation, it was stated that such an incident did not take place (there were cameras and the students did not know about it). The students lied. They are now suspected of giving false testimony. I don't know how it ended. Here you have some sources in Polish

natemat.pl/179413,atak-ktorego-nie-bylo-portugalczycy-z-erasmusa-oklamali-rzeszowian

rzeszow-news.pl/nie-bylo-incydentu-bedzie-sledztwo-przeciwko-portugalczykom/

As a Pole, he shouldn't have gone to Poland.

Are youth are violent autists.

BAWAAAAAARHAAAHAHAHHHAHAAH

*breathes in*

BRÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆHÆHÆHÆHÆHÆHHHHHHÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆH

>Portuguese
>gibmigrant leech that can't use his country
Pick two why bother
Nice. Switzerland should pick the method

>believing the eternal pole
gg no re

Lol, I'm probably whiter than most of you nordcucks with all the arab and african invasions you're suffering.

no muslims want to go to Poland in the first place, Poland is piss poor so there's no gibs.

sad, boring truth.

He looks like a foreigner, so looks like an Arab. It's almost like if you are implying that Poland should accept brown/black Christians. Let me remind you that most niggers in Italy, Sweden and Spain aren't Muslims.

>t. Albanian diaspora in Switzerland LARPing as Bavarian/ Germanic living in Russia

>beaten for looking like an arab
>somehow this is islamaphobia

Can't they just call it racism?

>gg no re
pic related, faggot

>literally part black gitano subhuman
>literally more enriched than any Germanic nation
>literally indian prime minister
>literally no far right

>Portugeez
>whiter than a Nordid
sure thing you dago twit, you're so full shit even your eyes are brown.

Hi ahmed. How is your day going?

what happened sven? why are you so mad?

>He was probably a Catholic

If you didn't read past the headline, why should I?

Sure thing. You know who started this albo meme? Triggered Serbshits and Italians, because "who else", but albos would hate them? It probably flies over your heads (because you are too short lol) that you are just shitty neighbors and your shitskin diaspora ruins every place they go to.

Weren't you a newfag reditard, you'd mention by now that in serious normal discussions that they ALL are one and the same subhuman mongrel cancer for me. And always have been.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/114475612/#q114490429
"How are we going to get rid from Albos, Croats, Serbs, Portuniggers, foreign Italospics with Swiss passport? Can't see Freysinger arguing for citizenship grab"

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/57643702/#q57649426

Sun 06 Dec 2015
Of course they are not. They have some Turkic admixture. Shitskins like Bulgarians, Serbs, Albos, Bosniaks e t.c.

2 0 1 5

Right, totally an Albo biggest fan

Its a thin line for Mediterraneans and latins between looking white and sandniggerish. So they need to shave the beards and avoid sunlight if they want to be safe.

He wasn't beaten, he was pushed. But our leftist media blew this out of proportion.
I wouldn't be surprised if he was pushed by an accident by someone rushing to their work desu.

stay mad burgermutt
nice try kind wog.

So explain how being fine with beating up shitskins for being shitskins is different to ANTIFA beating up people for nazi haircuts.

And your answer can't just be that your beliefs are inherently better and theirs.

>sven
lol

Here is another great idea: Medniggers and Balkanfags stay out of other European nations

>thin line
>be safe
>muh nationalism
retards.

Yes i support him playing piano after he got beat up

>5edgy8me

Keeping spics out of your country is almost as important as keeping kebabs out.

Probably because he was fucking Arab
Spaniards that look like Arabs are, if they were actually Spanish they wouldn't look anything close to a shitskin

Portugal is 96% white Ivan. We dont have a good enough gibsmedat system to be target of invasion yet.

Says the mongoloid

That Portuguese guy was actually a nigger, but it wouldn't surprise me that pol's would mistake some Portuguese for muslims.

Portugal is about 80% ethnic Portuguese without those who have mongrel Brazilian ancestors

It's okay when people I don't like get hurt

>I wouldn't be surprised if he was pushed by an accident by someone rushing to their work desu
>rushing to work
nice one, but if a pole is rushing to work then he wouldn't be in Poland but somewhere in Scandinavia working construction for slave wages.

Spread the news Sven

anyway, you cant make a safe omelette without breaking some eggs

Could easily be mistaken for an afghan really. Brown people should just leave us alone in our tiny little cold continent anyways.

>Poland acting like low IQ untersmensch.

No surprise here, Polish would beat up a Roman or a Greek too. They'll beat up anyone who doesn't have blue eyes/blonde because they are too stupid for nuance.

>They'll beat up anyone who doesn't have blue eyes/blonde because they are too stupid for nuance.
most poles have dark hair though

>leave us alone
kek.
you sure you aren't a jewfag?

Rightly so. Why they should torelate shitskin fit their in their homeland, subhuman American mongrel?
t. Potential immigrant horrified by idea of the ethnic state

If they confused the guy on the top for a fucking Muslim, Polands are either fucking retards, drunk or both.

I wipe my dirty shoes on you.

How many in your country are actually nords though? Youve been important so many arabs and africans your admixture will probably look like turkey in the future. Portugal is 96% white. mainly due to the fact out social system inst nearly as good as yours.

>Slav
>Calling anyone subhuman

You are literally white niggers, Russia is a fucking cold ass shithole

wouldn't be surprised if poles started beating up other poles because of slight tan and/or brown eyes.

I didn't think Poland plumbers were that stupid, I know the Russians are stupid as fuck but damn Poland? I visited your jewish lands interesting enough everyone looked a like, if you were in Japan ill probably beat you up for looking like snow. I just find it funny how people can mistake arabs from latinos are you that fucking retarded?

>inb4 teacher
>inb4 chink
>inb4 spic
>inb4 Satoshi

Many Polish people come to Japan and they all look slav asf, maybe we should beat them up too.

you buy cheap shit from Ikea? What a surprise.

Shave your goddamn goat pubes off your face and no one will fuck with you. Theres plenty of poles with brown eyes, darker hair, its just the awful medditaranian beards what disgust them.

lol, dat mestizo pain, git rekt m8

>LARPing
>Implying you can't diss out your own ethnic background
Well Albonigger, enjoy the ride with the my countryman newfag - here. Looks like he likes taking every bait from you like some homo.

>dozens attend event in support
So basically a handful of people showed up. Poles are based as hell. Wasn't even an arab and they still told him to go fuck himself. They didn't flock to his stupid concert en masse to virtual signal like just about any Western country would.

*blocks your path*
lol "white pride" is for mongoloids

>tfw no portugese sissy trap to lock in chastity and make into my sex slave

>You are literally white niggers
I don't think you know what you're talking about, friendo.

??? Almost nobody came back from brazil my dude. It was a better land back then and they mostly stayed other than the fabulously wealthy that could hold residence both in the colonies and back home.

>a literal subhuman mulatto
Gotta love modern American mongrels tainted with negro/Amerindian blood and nonwhite subhumans chimping out on what they call the "Slavic race". Anti-Slavic racial bigotry never existed in European nationalism outside of Italian Fascist period that was against Balkanites. Or outside of Austria-Hungary(co-ruled by Slavic Czech), but even there it was against Serbians, whom they rightly considered mixed raced.

Anti-Slavic sentiment against Russians never existed at all. Inb4 Hitler - ethnic Russians held Highest Officer positions in the Third Reich; orientals and Americans were to never be a part of Reich citizenry. Part niggers and niggers in Europe were shot at the spot. You find the difference.
Plus Arabic inbred faces. ahMeds RAUS
>shittalk albanians all the time
>triggered subhumans from Italy and Serbia call you an albo
Me - Germanic
You -nigger

Do people in poland even have blue eyes and blond hair? Always pictured them closer to russians in appearance.

>leave us alone
why u so kek, faggot?

>Implying the guy in the OP has a full muslim beard

Are you fucking kidding?

He didn't play the polka so good.

It's a mix, sometimes yes, sometimes no. I've worked with them when I was living in London, and they are pretty retarded people desu. Loudmouth, lazy, drunktards and nepotists to the maximum degree. No wonder Brits wanted to Brexit to keep these white niggers out.

Oh hush. Its fun.

>closer to Russians
That's the opposite of being any dark, gitano mongrel

Northern European race (with INTACT colonies in Eastern Europe and Northern Asia)
youtube.com/watch?v=d5qXCq_xcnk

Africa
youtube.com/watch?v=wc51I9hswbc

One
Drop
Rule
>nepotism is bad
Let the butthurd flow thru you useless rootless subhuman mongrel

Poles have a long tradition in oppressing pianists