No Freedom in Europe

Why are there no libertarians/ancaps in continental Europe? Seriously Europeans and especially my fellow Germans are such fucking slaves totally corrupted by government propaganda.

+ juvenile justice, a totally retarded and abused concept

Cuz we don't want to sell childrens and nukes to isis

Because they're collectivists.
Collectivists become subservient Borg everywhere they exist.

All frogposters are redditors

>all frogposters are redditors

It's a lonely business being a freedom lover in Europe, my German brother

Because your ideology is retarded

>dont step walk on me :

europeans did not go through the same experience as americans.
In the early settlements, all farmed food was shared and stored in one location.
However, people would take lots of grain out, and put barely any in.
After facing starvation and cannibalism, they changed their policies. You eat the food that you grow, no shared shit anymore.

This created very independent, individualistic societies that valued privacy. Thomas Jefferson desired the US to be comprised of a bunch of independent farmers.
Meanwhile in Europe, they still had monarchs to tell them how to live.

>pay taxes government goons know what's best xD

Because it's a retarded ideology

Indeed
I managed to convince a few people around me but I have yet to meet some in real live that has even remotely the same view as me or is aware of the threat that is the government.

>Eu flag
why am I not surprised

EU is shit in it's current state. Flag banter is litreally 15 years old tier. Name one benefit an ancap society would have over a proper nationalist one in Europe

An ancap society would enable a nationalist one. A Nationalist society would not enable an ancap one. The choice is what makes it better.

Europeans are mostly cucks and pussies. It's that simple really.

You know what must be done

You wouldn't have self-serving goons stealing money from people and telling them what they can and can't do on threat of violence unopposed.

Probably because libertarianism is a tradition of the new world, whereas the homeland has traditionally had strong governments, kingdoms, etc.

Not the only reason but it's the first that I think of.

Because they all fused into Janusz Korwin-Mikke.

There was nothing strong about kingdoms. They were incredibly weak in their power and scope over the average person compared to the modern U.S. state goons.

Because ancaps are retards

>Why are there no libertarians/ancaps in continental Europe?
less jews and controlled opposition
we also distrust movements that set out to destroy our nation, society and history more than Americans

I agree. But my main point is that on the continent the tradition is statism (the scope of its power historically can be debated), whereas the American tradition is Minarchism.

Could also be that since the USA is blessed with geographic isolation and rich resources, American libertarianism is a backlash against a state that's gorged itself upon those factors in order to make itself as huge as it is. The power of the American government obviously supersedes that of any given European state

Fair enough for Europe but libertarianism IS the American tradition. It is our history and our society. When it grows to modern levels it becomes the monster we see.

You eurofags can keep your shitty states that control everything if you want, but that's not supposed to be our way.

When *the state grows to modern levels

Simply, America must have a restrained state or it will become tyrannical

>Daily reminder all ancaps are degenerate trust fund babies who rape kids

We have proper nationalism.

>muh hyper egoist individualism

See yourself to the gas chambers please.

Did it keep the Moroccans away?

>whereas the American tradition is minarchism
Isn't it funny how a place wherein people seemingly tried for limited government ended up with the largest and most intrusive and expansive network of state goons to ever exist?
I think the lesson that ought to be derived from that is that having a state is a bad objective to begin with.

JANUSZ

KORWIN

MIKKE

No, the lesson is that a civilization must be maintained like a torch. Thinking you can just "fix" things then they'll be great and that's that is idiotic, childish, and messianic thinking that usually makes things worse.

>civilization
What is that, exactly?

Freedom is counterproductive to the growth of the large corporations and banks running Europe who need compliant ant-workers to sustain themselves.

SEE THIS:

will
it
ever
happen

tho?

Kolorado?

Nice deflection.

Your culture, your society, your customs, your traditions, your nation. All of that and more. Your civilization (or at least western civilization) has to be maintained continually throughout each generation. It's not something you just need to get the puzzle correct on then you're good to go forever. The true redpill is realizing society can't be "fixed" through some childish revolutionary fantasy, the torch will always need to be maintained. And that's the proper outlook to have. It's our duty to revive the "father" who gave us our civilization.

>deflection
No - your entire point is focused around that term.

>No, the lesson is that a civilization must be maintained like a torch

You defined a buzzword using more buzzwords.
I have no idea what society actually is, or what is morally significant about habit or trend. "Nations" are obviously toxic to human agency - all the greatest instances of death and destruction that have ever occurred have all been the doing of "nations".

I don't think people can lose their sinful nature - I'm not a pragmatist. I don't care if other people fail or what happens. I care about brute moral principle, and state goons violate moral principle by their existence as violent extortionist thugs.