Shingeki no kyojin

Soon. Reminder to read volume 1 again.

I want Bert to live a long and fulfilling life.

Oh god, not this shit theory.

BRA did nothing wrong.

Frieda is love. Frieda is life.

Again with this retarded theory?

People sincerely believe it's Frieda.

People believe a lot of retarded things here.

People believe Bert is CT. What a bunch of retards.

>believe a lot of retarded things here
Like how Armin is edgy amiright? That's like omg so retarded.

No, that's true.

>Mikasa's scarf
>Mikasa's hair
Mikasa was around collecting wood with Eren, we even see her as she watches him sleep. You think she wouldn't notice Frieda?

This explains that theory pretty well.

I've heard people say that scarf is actually Frieda's and she gave it to Eren.

That would be hard since she only knew Eren for a year.

>That would be hard
What?

She isn't omnipotent.

Anyone else here think it's neither Frieda or Mikasa?

She was there. You think Frieda would avoid a kid that she didn't even know? If she was there, Mikasa would have remembered since she is immune to brainwashing.

I have only watched the anime, thought it was ok. Is the manga worth reading? Who the fuck is Bert?

It's future Eren obviously.

No one important. Just remember that the drill instructor is the colossal titan.

>Is the manga worth reading?
If you watched the anime, yes.
>Who the fuck is Bert?
A very complex receding hairline loved by fat whales.

There's a possibility it's not Frieda, but she was the only person alive with that ability. And it's definitely not Mikasa.

The manga is sort of better than the anime. Give it a read if you have the time.
>who is Bert
The most complex character in the series.

Mikasa wasn't there, she only knew Eren from 9 years old onward.

>Who the fuck is Bert?
Best shingeki.

The second most important titan.

Cancer

Why would Frieda travel all the way to the outer wall to sed Eren?

>Mikasa wasn't there

Mikasas headaches and "this again"s could be a sign that her memory was also ereased at one point but her Ackerman traits revolt against it. Maybe everytime a situation reminds her of the blocked memory.

>he doesn't have a drool
So, for how many hours has she been staring at him?

Or Grisha most likely.

If that's the case then I wonder why we've never seen anything like that with Levi.

She just has autism.

This. Most autistic character in the series which is a great achievement when you have characters like Levi.

Pretty sure Mikasa's headaches are related to her trauma when she lost her parents. It's always corresponded with her losing someone important.

Ackermans and orientals can't have their memories erased. It's another thing.

Mikasa wasn't with the Yeagers untill she was 9 years old, retard.

I love Frieda.

I guess. The anime didn't reach the best part yet.

>Who the fuck is Bert?
Sweating background best boy.

We're talking about the the scene where you claim that Frieda brainwashed him.

But is she a pure Ackermann? Does it work right with hybrids?

That happened way before the kidnapping incident. Do I have to draw?

Maybe the last memory ereasing happened before he left the underground and the people down there never knew shit to begin with.

One of her eugenics provider was imune and the other one also was imune. She's 100% imune for sure.

>Do I have to draw?
Do pls.

That's forbidden in more than one way.

Not that I mind, go on.

I never realized until now. I completely forgot that scene.
Grisha took the coordinate from Frieda, right?

And then Eren ate Grisha.
I only noticed it now, but thinking of his father triggered Frieda memories automatically.

It's interesting that for some reason, Frieda just popped up in his memories when he was thinking of his father.

We know the matter of memories, but thinking of Grisha somehow triggered Frieda makes me wonder how exactly the memories work for he thought of one person and activated the memories of another.

Eren didn't see Frieda's memories. He saw Grisha's memories from when he killed her.

It's literally in the OP, user. Frieda looking at herself in the mirror and Eren saw it through her eyes.

That was most likely just because Isayama couldn't show us Grisha's memories and Frieda was going to be introduced soon.

motherfucker is that bog roll?

Where do you live, do you have no A4 papers or books there? Did you really draw that on a napkin?

>Isayama couldn't show us Grisha's memories
He could actually. A memory of him him doing medics could've done it. But no, it's Frieda.

Is that toilet paper?
Damn, basement dwelling isn't just a meme.

I can dig this theory

Nope, because Grisha's origin and him in general was still supposed to be mysterious.

What is mysterious about him being a doc?

We're all basement seekers on /snk/. :^)

Who the fuck taught him

It would have revealed to soon that Eren can see his memories. Either way, him seeing Frieda obviously has no deeper meaning and was most likely just because she was going to be introduced soon.

Bert

Someone from warrior village.

Toilet paper aside (at least it doesn't have weird animu faces stamped on it), why would Frieda have her memory erased?
Are you a pole?

He might have been drooling, Mikasa remembers a lot of stuff about Eren through a husbando distortion filter.

No, she ereases Erens memory f their meeting.

The real question is, why did she meet him in the first place? Is he another one of Rods secret bastards? Or was she visiting Grisha, putting secret things or thoughts in the basement and Eren accidently saw them one time?

>Toilet paper aside
*napkin.Couldn't draw on my book because people check it.
Probably the same reason she erased Hisu's.
I'm not

If you can handle the crude as and inconsistent fuck art as well as the samefaces in the beginning, then I suggest you start from the beginning to see where the anime and the manga diverge.

I like the manga better mainly because the titans look (or at least used to look) a lot more threatening due to the messy and gritty art and also because my favorites arcs haven't been animated yet, so yeah I'd definitely say it's worth reading.

>Or was she visiting Grisha
That is most likely. Grisha knew too much for someone that supposedly never met a Reiss.

>knew too much
For example?

Church, who has the coordinate, how he couldn't use it and so on. And he wasn't going to Sina because of the attack obviously.

user, when I said I didn't really mean this.

You said that Frieda had her own memory erased.

>Church
He had enough time to do some research. He lived much longer there than BRA.
>who has the coordinate
It was obviously a Reiss and at that moment they were all gathered at one place. BRA assumed the same until they saw RT.
>how he couldn't use it and so on
He's from outside the walls. All of them have knowledge about the coordinate.

That's Eren's timeline, it's supposed to reffer to him.

The toilet paper?

You should use that to clean your cum

No, only Annie did nothing wrong, Bert is a psychopath and Reiner is a manipulative murderer.

That would be a miracle of science.

>Annie did nothing wrong
Tell that to Petra's corpse.

>replying to bait

>Petra
Literally who? People only remember the heroine, not some faceless mob.

Ironic considering Annie hasn't made a real appearance in years.

Erwin is love.
Erwin is life.
Manlet loves Erwin from the bottom of his heart and the core of his Ackerman's soul.
Shotawin is the miracle of Lolivi's universe.
Erwin might've sent some fodders to their death, but he's still a beautiful commander inside and out.

God Bert will help you do it.

Matter not. The fanbase always remembers her as her fanarts coming out here and there.

I miss godfag

He never left.

What If Freida for whatever reason give Eren a mission to protect the asians (sort of how she tought Historia about being a queen). That would explain his insane rage towards Mikasa's raptors.

Erwong a shit and worst shingeki. I look forward to when he finally pays for his crimes

It doesn't make sense though considering Eren is a rageturd all on his own.

That's reassuring somehow, I'm glad.

>his crimes
>literally tells potential recruits that what await them in the SL is 99% chance death/1% humanity survival
You can argue a lot of things about Erwin but none of the people he sent to battle were forced by him to be there so there isn't any crime he committed.

You almost got into something. Eren don't care about Mikasa as much as the other. It would be likely for her to give the same mission Grisha gave him though.

He only used them for muh basement though and not because he actually cared about saving humanity. He wouldn't even care if he's the only one to find out about it.

Can't people read simple narrations anymore?
Just because Erwin himself feels he is a monster and selfish, doesn't mean it's true when time and time again he proves he is ok with sacrificing himself (remember the time he lost his arm and was ready to die there so that the SL and Eren had a chance to go back) and again this time, when he abandoned his ultimate dream for humanity.
I get not liking him because of his retarded fags or because he's boring but this argument that he is selfish is completely retarded and doesn't hold up in front of the facts.

Also, everyone has personal reasons behind doing things. No one can just live off abstract ideals.

>remember the time he lost his arm and was ready to die there so that the SL and Eren had a chance to go back
Because he needed Eren for the basement.