Israeli Tech

This gun made in Israel triggers both leftists and right wing cuckservatives.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DX73uXs3xGU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes because its so shitty

I don't know anything about guns, what is wrong with it?

Ugly tacti cool shit

Nogunz

Bullpups are pretty gay to operate desu

>the COD player things bullpups are worth a shit
Shoo shoo jew

It's the only bullpup I ever fired that was worth a damn

Bullpups are a meme
Especially ones that melt in your hands

Enjoy your Tavorface

This and the micro are pretty damn good, both comfortable and easy to control.

t. Ex IDF

I own one. They're expensive, heavy, complicated (lots of parts) and relatively hard to clean.

The Kel Tec RDB is actually really nice. Not a lot of finish and polish...but works well.

Thank you for your service.

Kys plz

>a jewish weapon that blows gas at your face
the irony

Oh look a mutilated dick baby murderer.

I would kill you with my bare hands

Thank you for your service to my my countrys master. Could I perhaps join your marxist intellectual groups? It is surely the ideal status for a dumb goy like me to be associated with such a group. I promise no subversion.

t. filthy goy

even an rfb is better.

I've seen a number of silencers lately that look like the wrap cloth around the can. Wtf?

That's a suppressor wrap. Those things get hot as hell

>explodes
>casings jam in retarded ejection system
>lol trigger
>KEL TEC

They can't make decent falafel, what makes them think they can make guns?

It's an Israeli gun so they have to wrap it with baby foreskins. They are sick fucks.

literally a meme gun
everybody knows the Steyer is where its at

Looks like the media is your only source of information, something I personally don't recommend.
Epic memes but stay out of any military if you have the option to.

I have a Tavor and I really like mine, very handy and great for short to medium stuff

Obviously I don't ingest the media you kikes own.

Come fight me

Check out this based jew with a shitth Tavor

Are those even available?

I'm purchasing the plane ticket right now

rare but available

Held one a week ago at a gun store by me

Do it, I will feed you your own mutilated dick

The mtar-21 is my favorite 5.56. I like the long barrel bullpup and the sight it comes with. Fight me

Fug.. I live in the middle of nowhere fuddville and my gunshop doesn't even carry ARs, when I look online the RDB's are never in stock. Guess I'm fucked.

Make sure to add some mushroom sauce my man

desu I like the rdb, I don't know why I had the rfb
:P

Its a shit gun. It has fucking 4 MOA for crying out loud. Jews steal designs but all their gun designs are shite.
Tavor is an awful bull pup and expensive as fuck to boot which is why even the fucking Israelis don't use it. They just sell it to goys.
Desert eagle is another fucking awful Israeli gun design.

>unironic Jew hate
You need to check in to the hotel fuck yourself

First, it’s not that good of a gun, second it’s the most ergonomic gun ever, third, it’s extremely easy to use

this is better.

I'm sorry Iran hasn't wiped you off the face of the earth yet

>Unirionic philosemite

Check yourself into an oven

Greater Israel when? You need extra colonist?

Fuck. I wish this was real.

>Leaf

>Christ-killer

The desert eagle was designed to take out the engine block of the shitty trucks the Palestines like using. It does a pretty good job of that.

I bet that micro was sweet to handle.

Garbage trigger. I've never shot one but just looking at it you can tell it has the trigger pull of a fucking squirt gun.

It's not polish.

Galil might not be the most suitable for close quarters so tavor sar maybe is more useful for that but otherwise than that, god what was wrong with galil?!

No it fucking doesn't. Its incredibly inaccurate on not just subsequent rounds but also.on the first fired round due to the blowback and front loaded recoil. It has a tiny magazine and because its a fucking massive pistol with a poor cartridge you certainly won't fucking hit a speeding trucks engine block unless its in fucking spitting distance. There's a reason even the fucking kike scum won't use it and just sell it to goys as a meme gun.

It confuses me when people can't find Kel Tec guns. Yet again, I live a town away from the factory and every gun store around here has a couple RDB's or RFB's or KSG's just kicking around.

Sure, but it's not really safe desu. Next wave of terrorist attacks is coming.
Yeah, honestly feels like a toy. My go to gun will always be the m4 though, accuracy is unreal.

>couple RDB
When you say a couple you mean two, right?

The bullpups do serve specific functions and are a weapon of choice in very specific scenarios. Namely, breaching and CQB due to low recoil and overall length, as well as quick target acquisition due to ergonomics. They also make fantastic home defense rifles, as untrained civilians can one hand them far easier than an AR.

At the end of the day, the military needs a more versatile platform with better proven accuracy at long distances. And at the end of the day, they are over-priced. They just don't do enough things better than ARs to warrant their selection over the AR platform, especially for the price point.

HOWEVER, if you can afford one and are looking for a good home defense rifle/SHTF gun and care about the coolness factor, then there is absolutely no better choice than a bullpup. I own two ARs and an x95 and have much experience with each. If something goes crash downstairs, I know for a fact I would grab the x95.

The trigger is "okay," and don't let anyone meme you about accuracy. It was only the first few shipments of x95s and the issue has been resolved. And unless you are a trained shooter, you would never notice any accuracy problems whatsoever, if anyone truly could. We are talking "practical accuracy" here. Anyway, yeah - I would grab a bullpup for home intruders but wouldn't necessarily go overseas and fight with one.

You cant send silent nuke on some bigger arabic city? Maybe they stop doing this.

I only buy Slavic weapons

When did the polish get so fuckin cyberpunk

Two's the usual number. I've seen 3 once, but they sell fast. I once saw a dozen RDB's at one gun show from almost as many dealers selling them.

There's no point, my country isn't looking for war or killing innocents even though that's what you see on media.
Also most of the terrorist attacks are arabs that were granted access to the country and by statistics most of them have an Israelian ID too.

Not that I have something against Arabs, I've seen hundred thousands of them in my service and a majority of them just want to work and chill.

FUCK YOU FUCKING ISRAELI PIECES OF SHIT!

My my.

Forgot to mention this last point. I run a Mepro M21 on my X95. Couldn't help myself from going (((full))).

Anyway, if you are using a red dot type sight, which I can't imagine not using on this gun, you obviously aren't planning on engaging targets beyond 300 yards. Probably intending on using it less than 200. Even more likely, less than 50. And I can get headshots one handed at 50.

>they sell the ACE shit instead of AR
should have finished the job hans

>blowback
you're retarded. the desert eagle is gas operated with a fixed barrel an a rotating bolt. also it was designed by americans not kikes.

any advantage bullpups provide over regualr configurations are lost to your average shooter because of retarded sbr laws.

Oh shit its a Jew rat! Hi there Jew. Your nation won't exist in 5 years and your people will be slaves.
Oh and your guns are shit lol.

The only bullpup worth a shit
in case you're wondering why this AUG looks different, it's the A3 semi auto made specifically for the US market

is that a dildo

>he fell for the bullpup meme

youtube.com/watch?v=DX73uXs3xGU

Magazine behind grip, weird

Thank you counter strike, for teaching me all about guns.

Bruh its Matt Furie!

This triggers and confuses the amerigoy

Oh yeah, I realized now. I didn't know what his name was because frankly I can't give less of a shit what some faggot things about "his" doodle of lines/character and how others use it. I've deleted the post.

>t Ex
There is no such a thing as an Ex IDF.

Civilians should not be allowed to own military rifles. And you idiots why gun crime in the US is so high????

Based Ian the slavaboo slayer
Don't forget the Mosin also performed far worse than the Kar 98k in the mud test

I bought mine specifically to avoid dealing with SBR laws.

Also own a Jericho 941. Its probably my sweetest shooting pistol.

We don't have a gun violence problem, leaf. We have a nigger violence problem. Whites will never disarm as long as it remains true.

>he fell for the high american gun crime meme
toppest of keks

This. I only got shot twice this week

Your fucking stupid, it's not cuz they're black. But poverty plus stupidly easily attainable guns = more crime. Your gun laws need to be fixed and nobody should be allowed to own military rifles.

Where the fuck do you mount a bayonet on that thing?

>falling for the bullpup jew

Shut the fuck up you ignorant troglodyte.

What is a military rifle?

>you see, Ivan, you must put cat on weapon so enemy drop their guard

>Jews
>ever being brave enough to use bayonet CQC tactics

that leaf is a cuck, but yes burger. The United States of America has a gun problem. It shouldn't even be a right to own one.
You can still have them sure, just shouldn't be treated like a human right.
I consider carrying a pistol and using it for self defense attempted murder, or second degree if it works. Unless they had clear intent to try and nig you up.
The obsession with gun ownership for self defense has sparks this thought that you are not safe unless you own a gun, because other people own a gun.

Fuck the enabling traitors... Think of the lightposts all decorated. Beautiful