*gulps beer*
So fucking what, cuckboy?

I AM SILLY

fuck you ingsoc thoughtcrime britbong antifa/fascist fag

I AM SILLY

I AM SILLY

I AM SILLY

>Strawmen, strawmen everywhere

Did they just assume my gender??????????????

WORDS WORDS WORDS

*Sips cum*

youtube.com/watch?v=83OILqFV1gw

>I AM SILLY

The CIA didn't demand Manning get disinvited. Manning is still gonna speak. Several ex-CIA members resigned over them offering to make him a fellow before that was rescinded.

Obligatory

Kek is trying to tell us something lol

>*sips cum*
>not chugging it

Pfffft

>freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences

>implying this is something they don't use all the time to get right wingers fired

Wew

Kekistan is gay, but have you guys noticed the leftypol sustained campaign here recently? We're going to have to deal with them soon.

>reality doesnt match my imagination so I will draw the world as I want it and it will become reality.

Like how trannies make themselves look feminine in a comic buf have man features dripping off of them. Gross

>Top Right Panel
Citation needed.
>Bottom left panel
Antifa is considered a terror group by some states. To invite Bradley is almost like inviting Bin Laden, since Chelsea is encouraging Antifa and the violence it does.
>Bottom Right Panel
No they're actually pretty fuckin' funny. So funny we got a guy who picked up politics as a hobby in a year to win an election for the presidency against someone has been doing politics for 40 years as their career.

Put that in your fuckin' tea :)

He has to lie about shit to make his pathetic strawman work

People like Bors are so lucky that all of the people they dislike fall into easy to dismiss hypocritical sterotypes 100% of the time otherwise their entire arguments would just be idiotic strawmen.

>when you grasp at the strawman so hard that the strawman grasps back

The president really shouldn't need people who constantly criticize him in his cabinet. They're employed at the President's choice, they can be fired just as easily.

i like this. ill be using it later.

Why is the left so bad at memeing?

Why are liberals so bad at memes?

These things aren't even remotely related.

Only thing that left an impression

>chilling
>petty
>whataboutism

why do leftists always use the same words

(((They))) are not human. (((They))) are communists.

SCOOOOOOOOOOOOPSSSAARRRRGHHLLLLL

I AM SILLY

>Take Political Science 101 course
>You are now a genius in politics
>Repeat a few choice words to destroy (or BTFO if you will) your opponents

Imagine spending many hours drawing and all you get is a strawman.

The first two panels are literally true about yall.

The bottom two is where they realized they didn't have two more panels of actually true shit so they made something up.

You don't sip tea you faggot. You slurp it like soup. Also it's with lemon, milk or honey not nigger cum.