Religious Children Are Meaner Than Their Secular Counterparts, Study Finds

top kek
Everything makes sense now

>bloomsmag.com/religious-children-are-meaner-than-their-secular-counterparts-study-finds/

Other urls found in this thread:

quran.com/5/51
psycnet.apa.org/record/2008-18777-008
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I agree. Muslims and Jews are shitty.

>having children in 2017

what a loser

43% of the participants were Sandniggers. Checks out

Well thats the result of raising your kids to think they and their parents are superior.

Not in my experience.

/thread

>abrahamic faith
>intellectual honesty
Pick one. Only sanctimonious subhumans and flat out social retards subscribe to abrahamic faith. We don't need it for literally anything. It's been useless since common humanities and non-religious morality were established, which was over a thousand years ago. Abrahamic faith is a detriment to human consciousness and a cancer on our capacity for truth.

>Academics from seven universities across the world studied Christian, Muslim and non-religious children
>Christians, Muslim and non-religious children
That's two religions opposed to atheism. That sure is representative, isn't it? At least the numbers are prop-
>Almost 24% were Christian, 43% Muslim, and 27.6% non-religious.
Oh wait, they're not. 2/3 of the religious group are Muslim.

Now let's see how they define being "mean"
>They were asked to choose stickers and then told there were not enough to go round for all children in their school, to see if they would share. They were also shown film of children pushing and bumping one another to gauge their responses.
Especially the second is a highly questionable definition of "being mean", it could just as easily be a "stop being a little bitch" attitude or something culturally ingrained.

Now here's the real stinker: why don't they tell us exactly what percentage of which of the three groups was willing to share stickers when there weren't enough? I imagine because the difference between christian and secular was marginal, but muslims stuck out as a sore thumb. Wanna know why I think that? Because I read the Qu'ran.
quran.com/5/51
muslims have a much stronger in-group loyalty. Speaking of in-group loyalty, why doesn't this research gauge different results for in-group and out-group?

Now let's ignore this badly defined, badly executed and badly reported on study and see what happens when actual scholars study the subject.
psycnet.apa.org/record/2008-18777-008
We're hear dealing with a meta-analysis of 49 studies, proving that religious belief promotes self-regulation and self-control, as well as a decrease in criminal behavior (including so-called victimless crimes). We're dealing with studies within the same nation and overwhelmingly the same ethnic group (

T.jew

From my experience this was true

>tfw some Christian Arab kid used to kick me at school

cont.

But that's never what it was about, was it? It was about something else.
>The report was “a welcome antidote to the presumption that religion is a prerequisite of morality”, said Keith Porteous Wood of the UK National Secular Society.
It was about undermining the need of a metaphysical foundation for morality, ie. using a physical study of the behavior of a limited, badly selected group to answer a meta-ethical issue. The intellectual dishonesty is staggering. And that's without pointing out that at least Christianity (can't say the same for Islam) doesn't claim they're better people than non-Christians. Hence the whole emphasis of being saved by salvation, whereas Muslims literally believe they're the best humanity has spewed forth and do so on a Qu'ranic basis. Which might explain why (most likely) Muslims are a lot "meaner".

But then again, I doubt we'll ever see the actual results because they'd be too damning.

>This passes as "science" in the USA. Jesus Christ

Thats about the extent of your capacity to form an argument I reckon. Typical abrahamic cucked brainlet. Good luck with that and your non-original pseudo spirituality.

>tfw atheist arab used to put his hand into a gun and put his pointer finger on my forehead
I think he eventually converted to Islam though.

MOMMY! Timmy keeps smacking my fedora off my head!

Huh. Usually first post is best post, but today it's the 8th and 11th posts.

Well done snek.

that's because a lot of religious people believe it's their duty to "save" you, or that they're gods chosen people or some equally dumb shit. you can't believe that stuff and not feel superior to the other hethens, it's impossible for those children not to be assholes.

Atheists confirmed faggots. Checkmate.

/thread

>meaner
>being a soft lefty faggot that's offended by everything
>includes non christians
Checks out.

>sling insults
>w-why don't you respond to my argument

A fedora tipper wrote an article about how much xe hates religion.
Wow.
Never seen one of these before.

Uh oh! Not "mean"! If there's one thing I know, "mean" is not very nice! And I like feeling nice.

Not the Jewish kids of course. They're relentlessly bullied but only by the whites, who although outnumbered 7-1 are not minorities.

This. Abrahamic faith is a tool of pretention and for obscuring our collective sense of objectivity. Its fucking cancer and ine cannit subscribe to it and claim ti be intellectual honest. Abrahamic faith is fundamentally not intellectually honest in the first place - which is why

>43% muslim, 24%christian
>shows a white christian kid praying as a representative of the mean religious children
i think I know, what they meant by this