>only picks one girl in the end
>abusive tsundere wins

>anime is a harem
>strap in
>dick out
>power time

>harem MC isn't an unlikeable devoid-of-charisma faggot

Dumb frogposter

If a harem happens to be good, it stops being defined as a harem. The harem genre is by definition shit because anything of value gets removed from the genre and placed into a proper genre with good works, and the harem genre elements are ignored.

Are you trying to fish for recommendations or something

I hear Nisekoi is a really good genericharem, and I haven't watched it, so no, if I want to watch something good I'll just watch that.

It is just that harem anime that's good are usually not talked about in a harem context, but rather most often considered comedy, romance, action or whatever other thing it's good at. Only the bad stuff is usually mentioned first and foremost as a harem.

>Only the bad stuff is usually mentioned first and foremost as a harem.
That's Sup Forums in general, bad stuff is more fun to talk about.

I want to be in Onsa's harem. Do Jews allow for harems? I figure they would because they're degenerates.

All a "harem" needs to be is a group of love interests, that by itself has no bearing on how good or bad a show is. Unless you just inherantly abhor the concept, then yeah you won't like it regardless obviously.

That doest make this thread any less cancerous though.

When the anime is not bad, people usually consider it a romance, comedy or whatever, even if it may technically be a harem too.

How so?

let me guess, youre that fucking idiot who bumps every thread from page 10 with generic shit like "how so" and "whats the problem?"

just let the threads die you idiot

It does you fucking faggot

no